yDay pvps at HB (1 Viewer)

Gusto

Реакции
Баллы
ok to make it clearly at start... we had a lot of pvps with ooc (i stopped count score when it was 5:4 for ooc ) if i remember they rape us 2-3 times more so they were overall better than we.

i put in video only our wins (coz i got 20gb HDD NOT FUNNY ) so i did not fraps last 4-5 pvps... and i hope someone from xlife pt frapsed pvps and will post their fraps also ... how they smashed us like 7-8 times :)

ps: zero editing, sux music, and my zero skill on HE... overal movie sux balls ;D ;D i know that but what i want to show is our almost "dead" servur

http://www.filefront.com/17311006/2.avi

cu around guys :) and lets hope we ll have even more fun and pvps like this

Raziel1

Реакции
Баллы
dling, and i think strafe frapsed

Life1

Реакции
Баллы
dling
Not
broken ff
cant see dl icon ;(
k got this ;x

Fanta1

Реакции
Баллы
later tonight i gonna upload some frapses too

bolo5

Реакции
Баллы
i dont get it tho, u posted that by this video u prove that server is dead , did i understand it correctly?

bolo5

Реакции
Баллы
1 sided is kinda dead i agree

bojo

Реакции
Баллы
Gusto сказал(а):
ok to make it clearly at start... we had a lot of pvps with ooc   (i stopped count score when it was 5:4 for ooc ) if i remember they rape us 2-3 times more so they were overall better than we.
i put in video only our wins (coz i got 20gb HDD NOT FUNNY ) so i did not fraps last 4-5 pvps...  and i hope someone from xlife pt frapsed pvps and will post their fraps also ... how they smashed us like 7-8 times :)
ps: zero editing, sux music, and my zero skill on HE... overal movie sux balls  ;D ;D i know that but what i want to show is our almost "dead" servur
ur dmg is almost like nectas but generally i enojyed it

OP
OP
G

Gusto

Реакции
Баллы
bojo сказал(а):
Gusto сказал(а):
ok to make it clearly at start... we had a lot of pvps with ooc   (i stopped count score when it was 5:4 for ooc ) if i remember they rape us 2-3 times more so they were overall better than we.
i put in video only our wins (coz i got 20gb HDD NOT FUNNY ) so i did not fraps last 4-5 pvps...  and i hope someone from xlife pt frapsed pvps and will post their fraps also ... how they smashed us like 7-8 times :)
ps: zero editing, sux music, and my zero skill on HE... overal movie sux balls  ;D ;D i know that but what i want to show is our almost "dead" servur
ur dmg is almost like nectas but generally i enojyed it
bro that dmg is against proly most stacked pt :) if u want i can post pvps agains normal ppl w/o valor CC archery song  but then u may cry i am fighiting nobs

HaugeH1

Реакции
Баллы
yes gusti dmg sucks so bad i just wonder how life managed to lose to him on OLY

Raziel1

Реакции
Баллы
gimmi that bow on sd ;p

HaugeH1

Реакции
Баллы
i feel bad how many heroes you had there and cat oop