W00ts that ? (1 Viewer)

Jacky1

Реакции
Баллы
ROFL SplichQQ making some propaganda before he starts on new server so he can invite some more randoms to clan again and strip them from adena and resources by his fair Clan sharing :DDD aka "all for him". Seriously TZ u were bad and u will be bad, nothing gonna change it, your lolscreens where u zerg solo players with full party or how u emo PM ppl only confirm this, can be somebody more stupid than this...doubt that.

babysmasher

Реакции
Баллы
brb gonna go make propaganda on nanaki even though noone plays there

ve3k

Реакции
Баллы
baho сказал(а):
1 week? I know i have a weak memory but i think it was at least 2 weeks. Everyone was waring everyone, only u guys were not. Yes, it is a strategy, and it seems a good one, but it only helped on getting this server to what it is now... boring.
And just to see that i'm a reasonable person and not a senseless flamer i'll say this: biggest factor that made this server so extremely 1 sided was the very WEAK opposing clans. No other clans here had ur numbers or knowledge about GF. BUT! This doesn't changes the fact that u were ooooh so lame at start.
Hugs and kisses  :-*
we started as 1 group who were bored of last server, had 20 members in clan (10 were alts)
we grew bigger after 2-3 weeks, cos friends from old servers came to test gracia final
after a month from start, we were leading force
nothing more to say about it

StupidAdvertising

Реакции
Баллы
I don't remember anyone having more then 15, max 20 players at start here, we were all in the same situation. We were same at start, about 10 with alts.

Jacky1

Реакции
Баллы
baho сказал(а):
I don't remember anyone having more then 15, max 20 players at start here, we were all in the same situation. We were same at start, about 10 with alts.
Not rly, some clans who wared us had superior numbers compared to us  :-* and still got rolled.

spyonyou

Реакции
Баллы
It's kinda stupid to show that thread it just prove that ETC was being raped at first but then reverse the situation, and we all know who is going to a new server and emoing about the x30 being a one sided server :eek:

Anyway i don't think ETC will stay on top for too long, some of the new small clan coming are strong and have a nice ninja method of equipping after that they'll just need to regroup to do the epics which might make them known but atm they are prgressing well :D

StupidAdvertising

Реакции
Баллы
spyonyou сказал(а):
Anyway i don't think ETC will stay on top for too long, some of the new small clan coming are strong and have a nice ninja method of equipping after that they'll just need to regroup to do the epics which might make them known but atm they are prgressing well :D
Stop day dreaming. I'm ready to bet w/e u want that etc will remain on top on this server for as long as they'll stay in the current formula.

gfnob

Реакции
Баллы
baho сказал(а):
Stop day dreaming. I'm ready to bet w/e u want that etc will remain on top on this server for as long as they'll stay in the current formula.
Ofc u cant kill ETC with fair numbers but with some good amount of decent mages u can kill/zerg em pretty easy, this game is pretty old some side got number second got the gear
Beside USSR ally, abs and nofear there are 2 news clan that will fight soon or later

spyonyou

Реакции
Баллы
baho сказал(а):
Well first of all you should know that nothing stay as they are, and secondly ETC as shown in this thread wasn't always so strong.
The thing i saw is that a lot of people came with pretty much the same strategy against them and now you can read their name in the x5 clan coming thread ;) tho those clan who wants to keep a low profile at the moment are certainly not people who don't know what they are doing and i do bet they can become a decent force and probably have extra help from people not with them if they play the ETC hate card well :D. Well they can play that card with me for a start i'd be glad to kill those ETC that kill me at varka ]:eek:

pokemontrainer

Реакции
Баллы
spyonyou сказал(а):
baho сказал(а):
Well first of all you should know that nothing stay as they are, and secondly ETC as shown in this thread wasn't always so strong.
The thing i saw is that a lot of people came with pretty much the same strategy against them and now you can read their name in the x5 clan coming thread ;) tho those clan who wants to keep a low profile at the moment are certainly not people who don't know what they are doing and i do bet they can become a decent force and probably have extra help from people not with them if they play the ETC hate card well :D. Well they can play that card with me for a start i'd be glad to kill those ETC that kill me at varka ]:eek:
yes we wasnt strong first weeks in beta when our clan was just one party :) and after we declared war to splicho gang they started to petition us one by one cause we were ganking them on whole map and their bots ehm boxes

C

CommunismFTW

pokemontrainer сказал(а):
yes we wasnt strong first weeks in beta when our clan was just one party :) and after we declared war to splicho gang they started to petition us one by one cause we were ganking them on whole map and their bots ehm boxes
Oh come on, have a little decency. U boted this server like there's no tomorrow and now u try to act like angels.

bjorn1

Реакции
Баллы
CommunismFTW сказал(а):
Oh come on, have a little decency.
well according to the post most of the ppl were not here at the beginning, so why you think hes wrong?

C

CommunismFTW

bjorn сказал(а):
CommunismFTW сказал(а):
Oh come on, have a little decency.
well according to the post most of the ppl were not here at the beginning, so why you think hes wrong?
He WAS here from start, as well as the core of ETC, the ones that have 30/30 skills, s80, full bj's. And guess what, they boted since second 1 as much as anyone does on retail. Guess they're used to it. Yes yes, 1x rates at start :). I remember at start AnimalPlanet had higher level even then splicho after he had the cursed swords for 3 days. After 1 week top 50 xp was something like 40 ETC, 5 TZ and 5 w/e else there was. They boted like crazy and there's no denying that. I wouldn't have said anything but seeing him saying that, i just couldn't hold my self, from saying what i just said.

Corkscreewe

Реакции
Баллы
CommunismFTW сказал(а):
He WAS here from start, as well as the core of ETC, the ones that have 30/30 skills, s80, full bj's. And guess what, they boted since second 1 as much as anyone does on retail. Guess they're used to it. Yes yes, 1x rates at start :). I remember at start AnimalPlanet had higher level even then splicho after he had the cursed swords for 3 days. After 1 week top 50 xp was something like 40 ETC, 5 TZ and 5 w/e else there was. They boted like crazy and there's no denying that. I wouldn't have said anything but seeing him saying that, i just couldn't hold my self, from saying what i just said.
And now the seven dorf tale, please :)

Labas

Реакции
Баллы
So basicly then its obvious ETC used bots 80% of their pve time, that makes me, bot-free player above all of them:) Reminds me old c4 or c3 clan named EVIL EMPIRE and their soo huge e-penis with dozens of "pro videos" from various servers raping c graders while they botted twice higher levels and a gr(remember it was c3). Such a huge self-confidence, "perfect" l2 knowledge and if you not agree,they always flood you at forum with flames and their own "undenyable" arguments and they were sooo perfect at everything they do... Pitty i proved they suck so much as pr0n star sucks..other things so well... After a week hunting them down with my lolglad, raping one by one, geting more hate at forum "noob,you are nothing! Wi keel ya anytime!" finaly they agreed to meet me outside town. I even let their leet archers buff specialy vs me. Since it was c3 private server, glads was pure lolglads and better with bow than with duals... I even agree to go 1 vs 2 knowing my dmg with bow]archers. But still 600 range. SR went down in 2 crits, HE went down a bit later. I thought, wow,glads own. But after i got simply kited by another HE, always keeping me in more than 600 range, i understood EVIL EMPIRE clan suck balls hard. After becoming fools in forum 2 days later they left server saying "we owned it". Hm..strange... wait..im not playing here anymoar,why im telling this? ....im just wonder where that almighty clan went... Why i think ETC has some kind of relations with them..............
To sum it up- everything is possible.... At least was in true l2. Latest chronicles its just for kids and all about gear.
(huh..memories...)

pokemontrainer

Реакции
Баллы
CommunismFTW сказал(а):
Oh come on, have a little decency. U boted this server like there's no tomorrow and now u try to act like angels.
it was alowed for everybody in beta phase
even tho after my warlock got banned i made aw which was exped legit and even tho was higher lvl then any other in other clans
so whats the points about the botting card?

C

CommunismFTW

It was allowed? Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooook, then it means all is pink and beautiful in the world, sry 'bout that :*

C

CommunismFTW

AHahahahahahah this is just precious. That's what i said too bjorn, don't get ur panties up in ur ...
I still remember this, can be found in 2 seconds of google search http://www.elitepvpers.de/forum/lin2-main-discussions-questions/308454-rpgclub-oog-walker.html
And there were more posts like this made on other forums by etc members. GF etc :* u owned everyone
johnniewalker460.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх