"play with the best be the best"
btw, now tz know how to play this game?

babysmasher

Реакции
Баллы
Vestrivian сказал(а):
pokemontrainer сказал(а):
https://forumen.rpg-club.net/index.php?topic=250.msg2266#msg2266
Ur link contains cool movie on witch u kill TZ members with one party vs one party..but w8 a second o_O we had Anakim on back + u brought zariche xD?...still pvp lasted over 1:30 lol o_O well no excuses we lost this one. It was pr0 ninja action U can be be proud :D
PS. 2bad I had 2 make format. I would post some screens from TOI where u got raped in  your 2 and a half party + 2 demonic weapons vs our 2 partys. Best Regards I sure u dont remember that.
no excuses faggot

gratz

Реакции
Баллы
gz nice screenshots you got there, that guy with zariche used all his money to buy bsoes and when he didnt have any left you started guarding him + printscreening as it seems. Anyway he was more offline than online coz of me so that was pretty much ok. I didnt even expect to be able to kill him with common soul separator tbh.
I wonder why you and splicho keep posting screenshot where you missed sarcasm by a mile but nvm.
I solo'd your parties all day so lemme post some screenshots as well :) I wont post all of them, don't worry.
/1/w640.png[/IMG]
toolegit
/1/w640.png[/IMG]
/1/w640.png[/IMG]
RAGEQUIT
/1/w594.png[/IMG]
Feel free to post more screenshots man :p

dagothur

Реакции
Баллы
HOW DOES IT FEEL QQ ? ;D ;D Made my day. Gratz

Lale

Реакции
Баллы
The guy you rezing in IT is in your clan now, was member of constant party of "OJ" (Lender) wtb itams menz. Toi Screen shot where you kill 2 ppl boxing with having mobs on us. And HB screen o_O was me and Bojan boxing again 2 people as you can see the number of toons on screen shot.

As for reporting you should ask Bubbleh from your clan why did he spam reported all the people that were boting including you (he is in ETC for a while), and the screen "how does it feel" came after you constantly spamed it every time your clan zerging people that solo farmed so yes it happened on AQ when you failed to kill it and we got another AQ ring.
ps.Tell your Cute members that we had 15+ AQ rings not 1 :) , cose seems you have been making up stories to your clan members.

And ye you forgot TOI fight?You had 2 parties with 2 cursed weapons and we killed both of your parties 2 times and made your owners of cursed weapons BSOE, so grats you must be pro.

PwnInYourFace

Реакции
Баллы
tz сказал(а):
The guy you rezing in IT is in your clan now, was member of constant party of "OJ" (Lender) wtb itams menz. Toi Screen shot where you kill 2 ppl boxing with having mobs on us. And HB screen o_O was me and Bojan boxing again 2 people as you can see the number of toons on screen shot.
As for reporting you should ask Bubbleh from your clan why did he spam reported all the people that were boting including you (he is in ETC for a while), and the screen "how does it feel" came after you constantly spamed it every time your clan zerging people that solo farmed so yes it happened on AQ when you failed to kill it and we got another AQ ring.
ps.Tell your Cute members that we had 15+ AQ rings not 1 :) , cose seems you have been making up stories to your clan members.
And ye you forgot TOI fight?You had 2 parties with 2 cursed weapons and we killed both of your parties 2 times and made your owners of cursed weapons BSOE, so grats you must be pro.
I killed 2 parties of tz but they were boxed by splichO so it doesnt count :( then i killed 1 guy he was also boxed... Anyone in TZ who s not boxed or bot? Hey Splicho r u there? true story! TZ still living in the past thatz why they ownz in their minds unfortunately ;( TZ in our hearts 4ever! [3 etc etc etc .... 

Frorath

Реакции
Баллы
TeamZone.... fail with the best

pokemontrainer

Реакции
Баллы
how is etc allways one step behind

and so many "boxes" standing behind kissofeva on one place

darkflame

Реакции
Баллы
funny you kill teamzone somewhere and they have always excuses, but act like retarded kids when they kill 1 or 2 ETC. Go back to your 100 L2J Servers Brazils

Edit: I loled at "always one step behind Teamzone". Sup? Where is teamzone again? Feel apart after some weeks like on every Server and not even 1 S80 Set yet.

MinDexxx69xLUWuALL

Реакции
Баллы
qq had 82 lvl in frist week? god dam botter ... many of my clan members didin't reach 83 :'( WHY DO YOU BOT!!!!??? WHY!!!??

xLloth

Реакции
Баллы
Its easy.. There were Vitality herbs+energy ginsengs :)) +after events with vitality staffs (that gatekeeper event)... next things are Birthday Cakes... You can make 85/75/75/75 in 5 days actually.

gratz

Реакции
Баллы
tz сказал(а):
Toi Screen shot where you kill 2 ppl boxing with having mobs on us. And HB screen o_O was me and Bojan boxing again 2 people as you can see the number of toons on screen shot.
Stop bullshitting pls lol, there was only boxed buffer in toi nothing more. And you really think that someone is gonna believe you that TZ was able to kill mobs on green with 6 ppl (2 live)? :D There was full party with almost no boxes.
I would like to see your screenshots from ToI fight then, because there were like 3 parties of TZ against our one party + cursed weapons. Not like we cared about that, because it was fcking obvious that you are gonna fail it with mages lol, you couldnt even outdmg his regen  ::) waste of time.

Corkscreewe

Реакции
Баллы
Do you remember when TZ told us they pwned many servers with 20 people in the past? I think (as their history rewriting continues) they will count 30x RPG-Club as well :)

Lale

Реакции
Баллы
gratz сказал(а):
Stop bullshitting pls lol, there was only boxed buffer in toi nothing more. And you really think that someone is gonna believe you that TZ was able to kill mobs on green with 6 ppl (2 live)? :D There was full party with almost no boxes.
Wanna bet?

xLloth

Реакции
Баллы
:D how you want prove that for win a bet? :D

BojanNBGD

Реакции
Баллы
remember pvp at toi ? ETC had 2 cursed and lose pvp gg

babysmasher

Реакции
Баллы
tz сказал(а):
no excuses faggot

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх