W00ts that ? (1 Viewer)

Lale

Реакции
Баллы
While tz played you sucked hard core fuktards from ETCand Jojoclub, you boted from day 1 if ppl would scrol back the posts you did about "there is no rules agains boting" and crying after 1 st siege you lost vs us how it was test siege and you cryed to Admins and they removed castle from us after 2 days of having it. And we left server like 2 almost 3 months ago you had server just for yourself grats, now when x5 opens you can continue your PVE boting and farming, at least server got adena from your donations for unban. Gl for you when x5 opens.

ps.get more letters in dictionary then "cry more" or "umadbra"

OP
OP
V

Vestrivian

Реакции
Баллы
BigBadaBoom сказал(а):
Lol is this same tz like on celes?Me and Guts pretty much rolled u at that lolraid in ab at celes start...9vs18 lol and after this i never saw u again on celes.
9vs18? well thats cool story bro. Whats ur lol clan name again o_O? anyway if ur proud  of killing ppl while they r fighitng RBs ur serious pr0. ninja tactic.
Edit: oh cmon I didnt  had chance 2 reply u deleted a post how sad.

B

BigBadaBoom

Actualy u rushed us when we were raiding lol, also u didnt even accept war.

pokemontrainer

Реакции
Баллы
to the topic

i still remembered that gm wrote me i got my warlock banned cause of tz mass petition after i was killing every tz on map on my sorc sub with kissofeva after war started so yeah we know who eat dust at the end

u basicly wanted wars so u could know who is strong enemy and start petitioning GZ

PwnInYourFace

Реакции
Баллы
tz played like some fucking HR clan huray system we own here first 1 week!11! and we leaved as winners anyway fail more nice topic got big potential to be another cry more by tz

Frorath

Реакции
Баллы

pokemontrainer

Реакции
Баллы
https://forumen.rpg-club.net/index.php?topic=250.msg2266#msg2266

xLloth

Реакции
Баллы
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

oh anyway its screen from beta? You see, we werent top pvp clan ;S THEYPWNEDUSHARDLOL

StupidAdvertising

Реакции
Баллы
Too bad u were too busy not waring/boting at start. This server would've been a lot more fun now. U would've came on top anyway, just not with this huge difference.

Corkscreewe

Реакции
Баллы
baho сказал(а):
Too bad u were too busy not waring/boting at start. This server would've been a lot more fun now. U would've came on top anyway, just not with this huge difference.
We didn't have war like the first week when we had 10 people in clan. But hey, you know the best!

StupidAdvertising

Реакции
Баллы
1 week? I know i have a weak memory but i think it was at least 2 weeks. Everyone was waring everyone, only u guys were not. Yes, it is a strategy, and it seems a good one, but it only helped on getting this server to what it is now... boring.

And just to see that i'm a reasonable person and not a senseless flamer i'll say this: biggest factor that made this server so extremely 1 sided was the very WEAK opposing clans. No other clans here had ur numbers or knowledge about GF. BUT! This doesn't changes the fact that u were ooooh so lame at start.

Hugs and kisses :-*

OP
OP
V

Vestrivian

Реакции
Баллы
pokemontrainer сказал(а):
Ur link contains cool movie on witch u kill TZ members with one party vs one party..but w8 a second o_O we had Anakim on back + u brought zariche xD?...still pvp lasted over 1:30 lol o_O well no excuses we lost this one. It was pr0 ninja action U can be be proud :D
PS. 2bad I had 2 make format. I would post some screens from TOI where u got raped in  your 2 and a half party + 2 demonic weapons vs our 2 partys. Best Regards I sure u dont remember that.

Corkscreewe

Реакции
Баллы
I can see TZ convincing they are the best ... the world has come to it's end

pokemontrainer

Реакции
Баллы
Vestrivian сказал(а):
pokemontrainer сказал(а):
Ur link contains cool movie on witch u kill TZ members with one party vs one party..but w8 a second o_O we had Anakim on back + u brought zariche xD?...still pvp lasted over 1:30 lol o_O well no excuses we lost this one. It was pr0 ninja action U can be be proud :D
PS. 2bad I had 2 make format. I would post some screens from TOI where u got raped in  your 2 and a half party + 2 demonic weapons vs our 2 partys. Best Regards I sure u dont remember that.
buy glasses cause we were more then one party lol
and on those screens i was alone vs those ppl

Evokiller

Реакции
Баллы
Can someone sum up this thread in 1 sentence please, 2lazy2read.

thnx in advance

Zangord

Реакции
Баллы
tz crying about etc bot and didt war back for 2 weeks or so at the server beginning

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх