Баллы
post some ss/fraps

Different

Реакции
Баллы
Furesy сказал(а):
jankee сказал(а):
Sheixeld сказал(а):
Anyway, give some time to TL, they're just "starting", hope give some competition soon.
m8 mcotas is clan leader...i think u`re wrong :p they wont rise @ all...believe me :)
ppl sayd the same for nf when etc were dominating! and guess what? they were wrong! nf started to leave the towns only after etc dissolved... so lets wait till nf dissolve and we'll see TL rise!
If u trust his sig, trust what he says. rofl

Furesy

Реакции
Баллы
Different сказал(а):
Furesy сказал(а):
jankee сказал(а):
Sheixeld сказал(а):
Anyway, give some time to TL, they're just "starting", hope give some competition soon.
m8 mcotas is clan leader...i think u`re wrong :p they wont rise @ all...believe me :)
ppl sayd the same for nf when etc were dominating! and guess what? they were wrong! nf started to leave the towns only after etc dissolved... so lets wait till nf dissolve and we'll see TL rise!
If u trust his sig, trust what he says. rofl
l2p  ;)

Furesy

Реакции
Баллы
Eyolis сказал(а):
Furesy сказал(а):
Nf started to leave the towns only after etc dissolved... so lets wait till nf dissolve and we'll see TL rise!
Lol.
don't try to deny it... i mean u didn't even accept war with them right? and look at the hero monument 1 month ago and now... almost all hero were taken by etc and now by ur clan... u never had the chance to grow/shine till they were here

KONRA

Реакции
Баллы
totally agree with furesy.

Arris1

Реакции
Баллы
Furesy сказал(а):
Eyolis сказал(а):
Furesy сказал(а):
Nf started to leave the towns only after etc dissolved... so lets wait till nf dissolve and we'll see TL rise!
Lol.
don't try to deny it... i mean u didn't even accept war with them right? and look at the hero monument 1 month ago and now... almost all hero were taken by etc and now by ur clan... u never had the chance to grow/shine till they were here
Disagree. We were almost or only ones who fought for epics so we "left towns" before dissolving ETC (but perhaps ETC weakened by this time, i don't deny this one). But more clueless flame plz :D

Furesy

Реакции
Баллы
Arris сказал(а):
Furesy сказал(а):
Eyolis сказал(а):
Furesy сказал(а):
Lol.
Disagree. We were almost or only ones who fought for epics so we "left towns" before dissolving ETC (but perhaps ETC weakened by this time, i don't deny this one). But more clueless flame plz :D
Where's the flame lol i'm just using ur clan as an example in the previous post. But more clueless post plz

Eyolis1

Реакции
Баллы
I know what we did and what we didn't, ETC was a dominating clan on server but at least we tried to kill them, even if so manytime it was a fail because of advance in this clan. I didn't joined ETC at start but NF maybe for help opposition ? Isn't my fault if ETC left server and now dominating side is NF. That why we have so many hero now, yes when ETC was here we had 2 or 3 hero, and ? Was impossible to get more because our clan was in lack of people/stuff/lv.

You talk about NF, only in town, blabla, no war with ETC blabla, but who tried to kill them except some clan and NF ? Not so many clan got war with ETC and all with the same reason, because ETC was too strong and all wanted to grow for try to have balanced server.

Don't cry like when ETC was here, we are not the same, start to do something : )

/idc about next flame/cry about my post and sorry if my english isn't perfect

Furesy

Реакции
Баллы
Eyolis сказал(а):
I know what we did and what we didn't, ETC was a dominating clan on server but at least we tried to kill them, even if so manytime it was a fail because of advance in this clan. I didn't joined ETC at start but NF maybe for help opposition ? Isn't my fault if ETC left server and now dominating side is NF. That why we have so many hero now, yes when ETC was here we had 2 or 3 hero, and ? Was impossible to get more because our clan was in lack of people/stuff/lv.
You talk about NF, only in town, blabla, no war with ETC blabla, but who tried to kill them except some clan and NF ? Not so many clan got war with ETC and all with the same reason, because ETC was too strong and all wanted to grow for try to have balanced server.
Don't cry like when ETC was here, we are not the same, start to do something : )
/idc about next flame/cry about my post and sorry if my english isn't perfect
mby i didn't express myself clear, my english sux too... i wasn't blaming ur clan for being weak but the opposition that was too strong! and from my pov (a random 1) it seems the same situation, or even worse... and u know why? coz with etc there were at least 2 choices for non-ru players, now... onestly... even i if i had to chooce nf would be the only option that i see... not to speak bad of other clans but i don't see any good organization/players around...

Alkaz

Реакции
Баллы
etc had better pvp with ussr than with nf ... ussr didnt war back but they flag back, lolnf didnt
even when etcwas dead

Arris1

Реакции
Баллы
Furesy сказал(а):
Arris сказал(а):
Furesy сказал(а):
Eyolis сказал(а):
Furesy сказал(а):
Lol.
Where's the flame lol i'm just using ur clan as an example in the previous post. But more clueless post plz
For me every reply from KONRA is flame and "more clueless flame plz" was mostly directed to him  ;D But don't mind me, I'm going to continue drinking :D

vvlm

Реакции
Баллы
Alkaz сказал(а):
etc had better pvp with ussr than with nf ... ussr didnt war back but they flag back, lolnf didnt
even when etcwas dead
U were ETC ? I though you were one of those random recharger pet @A grade trying to leech ETC for stuff & epic.

Alkaz

Реакции
Баллы
Lyso сказал(а):
Alkaz сказал(а):
even when etcwas dead
U were ETC ? I though you were one of those random recharger pet @A grade trying to leech ETC for stuff & epic.
i had const, but..  ;D
btw change flame subject maybe, it become so predictable and overrated

Furesy

Реакции
Баллы
back on topic... every1 hate sentinels

Garnett

Реакции
Баллы
Arris сказал(а):
that made my day,LOL.
and yes,i was in etc but guess what? only russians and aragami showed up everytime.
Arris сказал(а):

Arris1

Реакции
Баллы
Aragami showed up on Epic even once? You are kidding me... in what year? 2009? Perhaps on QA...

gfnob

Реакции
Баллы
Arris сказал(а):
Aragami showed up on Epic even once? You are kidding me... in what year? 2009? Perhaps on QA...
Nf never showed for anthy/vala, maybe 3 times on tezza and 5 baium since september so gz

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх