Todays TW (1 Viewer)

Arris1

Реакции
Баллы
Alkaz сказал(а):
Pel8 сказал(а):
Arris сказал(а):
Aragami showed up on Epic even once? You are kidding me... in what year? 2009? Perhaps on QA...
Nf never showed for anthy/vala, maybe 3 times on tezza and 5 baium since september so gz
and sometimes with aragami if i remember right
Both wrong. Add some tezzas and you will be +- right. Still more than most of clans here. And sometimes we were with USSR.

Babe

Реакции
Баллы
Lyso сказал(а):
Alkaz сказал(а):
btw change flame subject maybe, it become so predictable and overrated
Yeah, it would be retarded to flame on the same subject for weeks. Oh wai-.
what happen to u? :) some1 became hero on dead class and got wings? :) jesus 81 lvl char on x30, just go back to varka... oh forgot u already "farmed" s80 :) jesus guys u rly funny :)

Alkaz

Реакции
Баллы

Rawquert

Реакции
Баллы
Arris сказал(а):
Aragami showed up on Epic even once? You are kidding me... in what year? 2009? Perhaps on QA...
+anthy+baium in my pt ,when we was in aragami .yes for sure,they fucking never show up...better to see and know , where all parties farming? Lf wt on hb

Yrezym

Реакции
Баллы
Arris сказал(а):
Furesy сказал(а):
Eyolis сказал(а):
Furesy сказал(а):
Nf started to leave the towns only after etc dissolved... so lets wait till nf dissolve and we'll see TL rise!
Lol.
don't try to deny it... i mean u didn't even accept war with them right? and look at the hero monument 1 month ago and now... almost all hero were taken by etc and now by ur clan... u never had the chance to grow/shine till they were here
Disagree. We were almost or only ones who fought for epics so we "left towns" before dissolving ETC (but perhaps ETC weakened by this time, i don't deny this one). But more clueless flame plz :D
Hekaton is'nt a epic RB, Arris.
Stop act like pathetic liers, NF didnt showed when ETC were there, we even cancel war to "try" to farm HB.
I was going to NF at my start too, because i dont like to be in the dominating side, there is no challenge for new members in that kind of clan, you just have to follow the zerg.
I prefere try to up my lvls/gears with wars, even if sometimes it's hard.
Nevermind, the fact now it's to see you talking like NF was everytime a "true" clan, NF got a good leader, some good mates, but too many emo's and carebear to call it true clan (in the passd at least)
Even on tezza we didnt flag to pvp, it was killing almost one by one, because the tards flagged one by one and the other just watching their mates dieing like carpets.
Don't flag, war incomming, remember.

Arris1

Реакции
Баллы
Yrezym сказал(а):
Arris сказал(а):
Furesy сказал(а):
Eyolis сказал(а):
Furesy сказал(а):
Nf started to leave the towns only after etc dissolved... so lets wait till nf dissolve and we'll see TL rise!
Lol.
don't try to deny it... i mean u didn't even accept war with them right? and look at the hero monument 1 month ago and now... almost all hero were taken by etc and now by ur clan... u never had the chance to grow/shine till they were here
Disagree. We were almost or only ones who fought for epics so we "left towns" before dissolving ETC (but perhaps ETC weakened by this time, i don't deny this one). But more clueless flame plz :D
Stop act like pathetic liers, NF didnt showed when ETC were there, we even cancel war to "try" to farm HB.
I was going to NF at my start too, because i dont like to be in the dominating side, there is no challenge for new members in that kind of clan, you just have to follow the zerg.
Nevermind, the fact now it's to see you talking like NF was everytime a "true" clan, NF got a good leader, some good mates, but too many emo's and carebear to call it true clan (in the passd at least)
Even on tezza we didnt flag to pvp, it was killing almost one by one, because the tards flagged one by one and the other just watching their mates dieing like carpets.
It took you 2 weeks to think about this post? I was thinking about writing more but I have changed my mind. I won't waste my time on retard looking for attention.

Alkaz

Реакции
Баллы
Erezym had a critical hit !
Erezym has given Arris damage of 1337 damages.
Over hit !

Yrezym

Реакции
Баллы
Arris сказал(а):
Yrezym сказал(а):
Arris сказал(а):
Furesy сказал(а):
Eyolis сказал(а):
Furesy сказал(а):
Lol.
It took you 2 weeks to think about this post? I was thinking about writing more but I have changed my mind. I won't waste my time on retard looking for attention.
ok

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх