Todays TW (1 Viewer)

jankee

Реакции
Баллы
First of all..its not a cry topic..just for little flame :)..mucho hate for nofear in k0nras topic..and todays tw..i dont get it. Sentinels have, oh w8 nowadays had 1 ward, there was only a small bonus like +1 str or w/e...its not important, fact is that nofear clan +3 to all stats now ? scream,ussr and that ghosts clan...guyz u were killing us instead of killing nf ? everyone had a lot of time to stop rubioo from capturing the ward, but...so ima asking whats wrong? u all joined nf to kill us ? u hate us so much that u`d better have nofear with all stats+3 than sentilens with +1 STR ? xD

as i told ...i dont understand it..can someone explain this situation to me :) ? oh and for forum warriors..ima not tha besto americano kido, zo sorry for mah inglez :p

KONRA

Реакции
Баллы
thelegion was busy getting fame AFK in rune. no castle man!

kill nofear meng!

Furesy

Реакции
Баллы
jankee сказал(а):
First of all..its not a cry topic..just for little flame :)..mucho hate for nofear in k0nras topic..and todays tw..i dont get it. Sentinels have, oh w8 nowadays had 1 ward, there was only a small bonus like +1 str or w/e...its not important, fact is that nofear clan +3 to all stats now ? scream,ussr and that ghosts clan...guyz u were killing us instead of killing nf ? everyone had a lot of time to stop rubioo from capturing the ward, but...so ima asking whats wrong? u all joined nf to kill us ? u hate us so much that u`d better have nofear with all stats+3 than sentilens with +1 STR ? xD
as i told ...i dont understand it..can someone explain this situation to me :) ? oh and for forum warriors..ima not tha besto americano kido, zo sorry for mah inglez :p
every1 hate sentinels

ignac

Реакции
Баллы
just hope noone from newbieguide's pt didn't fraps, cause that one pt vs 3dualed/half afk party gangage must looked really funny...3heroes & valiks & 300 guns vs few aq hurts ;F

Rawquert

Реакции
Баллы
ignac сказал(а):
just hope noone from newbieguide's pt didn't fraps, cause that one pt vs 3dualed/half afk party gangage must looked really funny...3heroes & valiks & 300 guns vs few aq hurts ;F
ebat' ? :eek:          * Who cares?!*    .... :-[
try to create ally with legion it will be n1 opposition to nofear i guess, MAKE server more Interesting! :'(
btw mne pohyi na moe znanie ingliwa so pnh :-*

Sheixeld

Реакции
Баллы
Let's hope this gets interesting soon :)

Anyway, give some time to TL, they're just "starting", hope give some competition soon.

Furesy

Реакции
Баллы
Rawquert сказал(а):
ignac сказал(а):
ebat' ? :eek:          * Who cares?!*     .... :-[
try to create ally with legion it will be n1 opposition to nofear i guess, MAKE server more Interesting! :'(
why did u join nf instead of them than?

kaze1

Реакции
Баллы
Yeah , no offence but looking shkalik's political decisions, seeing old aragamis joining nofear is... lol

KONRA

Реакции
Баллы
Rawquert сказал(а):
ignac сказал(а):
ebat' ? :eek:          * Who cares?!*     .... :-[
try to suck dicks and joining the dominating side and then go to forums and blame the other clans... HAHAHAHA mucho pro right?

Rawquert

Реакции
Баллы
was 2 desicions ,nf or ussr. No facking ds xD . Sry but u can't collect party,n 1 moment more when we lf clan ,we don't rly know all situations in clans(ussr nf) . Now ussr sucked . And I rly hope for poison n co with opposition!btw not big Zerg has nf...

Gl&hf

Arris1

Реакции
Баллы
To be honest we didn't plan to take Gludio ward as far as i know, it somehow happened :p And i don't get what was happening at gludio after... Instead of attacking us, all other clans were engaged in pointless fights when we had many ppl logged in for famr farm only... hope for more intresting TW next time.

Alkaz

Реакции
Баллы
Rawquert сказал(а):
was 2 desicions ,nf or ussr. No facking ds xD . Sry but u  can't collect party,n 1 moment more when we lf clan ,we don't rly know all situations in clans(ussr nf) . Now ussr sucked . And I rly hope for poison n co with opposition!btw not big Zerg has nf...
Gl&hf
L430xH501_jpg_hair-6c28a.jpg

NewbieGuide

Реакции
Баллы
ignac, we have no Valakas in party =)

Armadillo1

Реакции
Баллы
I can't understand why tw were 1h late

Alkaz

Реакции
Баллы
summer hour

OP
OP
jankee

jankee

Реакции
Баллы
Arris сказал(а):
To be honest we didn't plan to take Gludio ward as far as i know, it somehow happened :p And i don't get what was happening at gludio after... Instead of attacking us, all other clans were engaged in pointless fights when we had many ppl logged in for famr farm only... hope for more intresting TW next time.
thats exactly the thing i dont understand :)
it was like, lets kill some sentinels together they have battlefield syndrome lvl 5 lets raise some ego :D
Sheixeld сказал(а):
Anyway, give some time to TL, they're just "starting", hope give some competition soon.
m8 mcotas is clan leader...i think u`re wrong :p they wont rise @ all...believe me :)

Furesy

Реакции
Баллы
jankee сказал(а):
Sheixeld сказал(а):
m8 mcotas is clan leader...i think u`re wrong :p they wont rise @ all...believe me :)
ppl sayd the same for nf when etc were dominating! and guess what? they were wrong! nf started to leave the towns only after etc dissolved... so lets wait till nf dissolve and we'll see TL rise!

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх