The good things in H5 and bad things in GF? (1 Viewer)

Schizo

Реакции
Баллы
monsterbg сказал(а):
For me high five is the better chronicle cuz of new zones, new epics, new items and not playing only in suc* hellbound to get some Dinasty.
The other good thing is that we can play Olympiad in 99 olympiad stadiums in different game style ( new stadiums, new tactics ] more fun )
I really dont understand why the peoples are looking for this really old chronicle which was played in RPG for realllyyyyy long time.
Its just my opinion but I like to go straight more than getting back.
Also, if the vote will get corrupted by the Admins for choising GF insteat of HF will be very lame for them.
A step forward is priority instead a step back.
Regards, monsterbg.
GF is the last chapter of actual game expansion. After that they started making the game easier and easier...

dotpwnz

Реакции
Баллы
The less instanced bs the better, i guess that is why 90% of the future population are planning to play here and are voting for GF instead of H5. I personally liked god until we reached 97 and everything became log in-]instance-]instance-]instance-]instance-]instance and people go to sleep, some days without even 1 pvp since everyone else is doing the same. H5 is not that bad compared to god, but for me GF is the shit, since it still preserves a bit of old school L2 gameplay.

Marios7

Реакции
Баллы
dotpwnz сказал(а):
The less instanced bs the better, i guess that is why 90% of the future population are planning to play here and are voting for GF instead of H5. I personally liked god until we reached 97 and everything became log in-]instance-]instance-]instance-]instance-]instance and people go to sleep, some days without even 1 pvp since everyone else is doing the same. H5 is not that bad compared to god, but for me GF is the shit, since it still preserves a bit of old school L2 gameplay.
Old school is c6 and previous chronicles.Hi5 and GOD destroyed the game

Mikuu1

Реакции
Баллы
dotpwnz сказал(а):
H5 = all instanced doin pvp in sigues/tw or freya tezza?
GoD = Need tha best pc to play a 18v18 trying to copy Aion in L2 with the same engine = FAIL
GF = PvP in all spots and when u reach 80+ you have to go HB = all pvp there apart of that guys who use PR to avoid PVP in HB They cant do it.
problems in GF = Enchant skills bug, song dance bug, 1 hp when ress. if they solve it is the best chronicle

Tazman

Реакции
Баллы
Mikuu сказал(а):
dotpwnz сказал(а):
GoD = Need tha best pc to play a 18v18 trying to copy Aion in L2 with the same engine = FAIL
GF = PvP in all spots and when u reach 80+ you have to go HB = all pvp there apart of that guys who use PR to avoid PVP in HB They cant do it.
problems in GF = Enchant skills bug, song dance bug, 1 hp when ress. if they solve it is the best chronicle
its only problem of pts files that rpg had/has

Mikuu1

Реакции
Баллы
Tazman сказал(а):
Mikuu сказал(а):
dotpwnz сказал(а):
its only problem of pts files that rpg had/has
yea, do u like my summary? [3

Lek

Реакции
Баллы
Every chronicle has its own advantages and draw bags. Im playing L2 since c3 and during these years I faced many problems, bugs connected with every chronicle. What I can say that instances killed this game. NCsoft add more and more and more of this sh1t (god like some of you said is about logging, making instances and logging off). Instances reducing the number of random pvps, which is the most adorable situation in this game. Also they are pretty damn boring. Making the same sh1t over and over again without any challange, that sucks.
I know that with GF are connected such problems like longer time to be some1, to take part in mass pvps, epics. For such ppl who prefer smaller clans, playing with ur own pack (not being a random player who logs and doing his own sh1t), not being a part of a zerg will be harder. BUT this will force them to play longer on this server, as long as they will make the progress (which isnt a big deal if u know what to do).

Make it GF and get the pleasure of playing real lineage, not some pve crap like WoW.

aCrOm

Реакции
Баллы
I think that GF will be the best because has got more pvp zones and epics,
GF = PvP on barakiel and tezza
H5 = no PvP on barakiel and tezza ( because are more instances )

On H5 all ppl will have got vesper weapons in 2 weeks, with dv's quest.

For this I think that GF will be better

Lek

Реакции
Баллы
aCrOm сказал(а):
barakiel insta? :) from when? Barakiel is useless coz u got other way to make noblesse, easier but longer. Thats why no1 cares this rb anymore.

aCrOm

Реакции
Баллы
Lek сказал(а):
aCrOm сказал(а):
barakiel insta? :) from when? Barakiel is useless coz u got other way to make noblesse, easier but longer. Thats why no1 cares this rb anymore.
no, barakiel isn't instance but you can kill 100 mobs on valley of saints and you don't need kill it

Pepsi1

Реакции
Баллы
The only thing good about H5 is the holy pomanders on healers, and those were out in the chronicle between gf and h5, if only it could be that chronicle :[ loved our 2 bishop group on h5 :[

Sequx

Реакции
Баллы
Guys the server will be GF. Face it and shut it.

TY

mrkiller

Реакции
Баллы
wrong section lol greek or what ever ugabuga country are you from

Arkadios

Реакции
Баллы
The only good thing I can think about h5 are the pomanders. SE's will suck in GF like they always sucked before them.

maxwer

Реакции
Баллы
monsterbg сказал(а):
For me high five is the better chronicle cuz of new zones, new epics, new items and not playing only in suc* hellbound to get some Dinasty.
The other good thing is that we can play Olympiad in 99 olympiad stadiums in different game style ( new stadiums, new tactics ] more fun )
I really dont understand why the peoples are looking for this really old chronicle which was played in RPG for realllyyyyy long time.
Its just my opinion but I like to go straight more than getting back.
Also, if the vote will get corrupted by the Admins for choising GF insteat of HF will be very lame for them.
A step forward is priority instead a step back.
Regards, monsterbg.
So go play on official server's with GoD, what's the problem? GF is just a lot better, more PVP less pve(instances).

Lonies

Реакции
Баллы
GOD sux really hard. 1-95 No pvp at all. 95+ mass pvp ? Just few aoe skils etc and its done. Thats why all wanna GF to pvp for chimeras 24/7 and epics, not as on GOD to do instances everyday and hope you will get boss jewel from it.

CheMoN

Реакции
Баллы
Bulle сказал(а):
H5 = Instances, easy farm, easy stuff, etc
GF = Open pvp for every single world boss and a lot of time to spend in hellbound = a lot of pvp aswell
All people that are coming back want competition and big battles, GF here we go
+1

guides

Реакции
Баллы

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх