The good things in H5 and bad things in GF? (2 Viewers)

xenom

Реакции
Баллы
ex-so сказал(а):
QQ сказал(а):
i have to aggre with you that h5 full of instances , and less pvp
but at gf ZERG TO WIN .. you say that at h5 every random can get hero..how you can know if he is random ?cuz you play at GF that only big clan have mostly epic jw ? atleast at h5 most ppls have same items , and you cant know if someone is noob or not if you dont see him ..
i bet most of you afraid if "randoms" have same items with you , as i said , you like to play with big difference at items , when you are full vs "noobs" with no items
so keep qqing "NO H5 SUX , I DONT HAVE BALLS TO PVP WITH PPLS WITH SAME ITEMS"
jesus  most of you think that you are smthing when you play with "big clans"
with love a "random"
QQ now
and how will that affect outcome of pvps,  skilled players would still beat random noobs even with same eq lol, hi5 is only about farm , and who farms most he wins it lol, awesome
HOW the fuck gf aint about farm since the shit u do aside epics pvps is farm hb and sod? L2=KOREAN MMO, KOREAN MMO= FARM&GRIND 24/7, and bout skills on l2.... ur funneh meng after 6 +years u still think l2 is about skills?,plus after some time gf gets boring too .anyways u gonna get raped and zoned by russians zergs

T4ethegreek

Реакции
Баллы
All of you , that are calling off,from time to time, certain European clans getting " raped " by Russians are at 99% those kind of players that can only observe and will never participate in any of those fights .

xenom

Реакции
Баллы
TheGrEEk ? сказал(а):
All of you , that are calling off,from time to time, certain European clans getting " raped " by Russians are at 99% those kind of players that can only observe and will never participate in any of those fights .
almost 99% of the l2 players(by l2 players i mean ppl that could do something) quited long time ago so doubt u will be able to do something witouth a decent clam leader,now days this shit is full of greeks and polaks so hf
anyways na clams ] eurofegs clams

T4ethegreek

Реакции
Баллы
Too bad you appear to be SA and not NA

T4ethegreek

Реакции
Баллы
Did u get born in South America , yes or not ?

Slush

Реакции
Баллы
Panos please run all of your forum posts past the slushconst spell check before posting, thanks.

xenom

Реакции
Баллы
TheGrEEk ? сказал(а):
Did u get born in South America ,  yes or not ?
i born in italy , living in san francisco and traveling to chile-argentina
also im half br and eat tacos HUEHUEH

SoulRage

Реакции
Баллы
na clans? what na clan lol

xenom

Реакции
Баллы
cj crew men dem cj mens

QQ

Реакции
Баллы
xenom сказал(а):
ex-so сказал(а):
QQ сказал(а):
but at gf ZERG TO WIN .. you say that at h5 every random can get hero..how you can know if he is random ?cuz you play at GF that only big clan have mostly epic jw ? atleast at h5 most ppls have same items , and you cant know if someone is noob or not if you dont see him ..
i bet most of you afraid if "randoms" have same items with you , as i said , you like to play with big difference at items , when you are full vs "noobs" with no items
with love a "random"
QQ now
and how will that affect outcome of pvps,  skilled players would still beat random noobs even with same eq lol, hi5 is only about farm , and who farms most he wins it lol, awesome
HOW the fuck gf aint about farm since the shit u do aside epics pvps is farm hb and sod? L2=KOREAN MMO, KOREAN MMO= FARM&GRIND 24/7, and bout skills on l2.... ur funneh meng after 6 +years u still think l2 is about skills?,plus after some time gf gets boring too .anyways u gonna get raped and zoned by russians zergs
ok now i understand l2 now have no skilled ppls , just big clans with 100slaves inside, am i wrong ?
its funny you see some "strong clans" after 1 month quit and spamming " WE WIN" jesus christ ..everyone know that some of this "pro" clans are just advertising the start of server
btw sry for some mistakes with my english :)

QQ

Реакции
Баллы
Bulle сказал(а):
QQ сказал(а):
with love a "random"
QQ now
Jesus, someone who understand nothing at this game
cool story , one more guy that thinks he/she is smthing , and prbly you are one more guy who play at some "BIG"clan ..
QQ?

eMKa

Реакции
Баллы
QQ сказал(а):
ok now i understand l2 now have no skilled ppls , just big clans with 100slaves inside, am i wrong ?
its funny you see some "strong clans" after 1 month quit and spamming " WE WIN" jesus christ ..everyone know that some of this "pro" clans are just advertising the start of server
btw sry for some mistakes with my english :)
/facepalm

Bulle

Реакции
Баллы
QQ сказал(а):
Bulle сказал(а):
QQ сказал(а):
with love a "random"
QQ now
cool story , one more guy that thinks he/she is smthing , and prbly you are one more guy who play at some "BIG"clan ..
QQ?
You made me laugh, thanks

jnze

Реакции
Баллы
QQ сказал(а):
Bulle сказал(а):
QQ сказал(а):
with love a "random"
QQ now
QQ?
and this guy will make a stacked char for a month, which takes you over an year

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх