The good things in H5 and bad things in GF? (1 Viewer)

monsterbg

Реакции
Баллы
For me high five is the better chronicle cuz of new zones, new epics, new items and not playing only in suc* hellbound to get some Dinasty.
The other good thing is that we can play Olympiad in 99 olympiad stadiums in different game style ( new stadiums, new tactics ] more fun )
I really dont understand why the peoples are looking for this really old chronicle which was played in RPG for realllyyyyy long time.
Its just my opinion but I like to go straight more than getting back.
Also, if the vote will get corrupted by the Admins for choising GF insteat of HF will be very lame for them.
A step forward is priority instead a step back.
Regards, monsterbg.

mrkiller

Реакции
Баллы
I think most of the l2players who got some skils in this game have this opinion ----] OLD CRONICLES ] NEW CRONICLES

If u want to play something easy go play GOD or even beter go play Dyablo 3 ...

SoulRage

Реакции
Баллы
yes yes c4 is f0r veri skill3d players but god is too easy

jnze

Реакции
Баллы
pvp in h5 is 5 times less then in gf and in l2 if you want to keep alive and stable server for long you need pvp not pve.it aint about that you can farm more, if you want to farm go play x15 h5 alot of mobs waiting for you

OP
OP
M

monsterbg

Реакции
Баллы
jnze сказал(а):
pvp in h5 is 5 times less then in gf and in l2 if you want to keep alive and stable server for long you need pvp not pve.it aint about that you can farm more, if you want to farm go play x15 h5 alot of mobs waiting for you
Im curious how your calculating how many pvps can be made on GF and how many can be made in h5 :D
The pvp is based on enemy's, if you have enemy's you will have PVP, if you farm EPICS, if you farm on spots that have rare drop for example, Knoriks for sure you will get TONS OF PVPS, insteat of staying on green spot that is the best place for PVP in Gracia Final. (facepalm)

Caucasus

Реакции
Баллы
monsterbg сказал(а):
For me high five is the better chronicle cuz of new zones, new epics, new items and not playing only in suc* hellbound to get some Dinasty.
The other good thing is that we can play Olympiad in 99 olympiad stadiums in different game style ( new stadiums, new tactics ] more fun )
I really dont understand why the peoples are looking for this really old chronicle which was played in RPG for realllyyyyy long time.
Its just my opinion but I like to go straight more than getting back.
Also, if the vote will get corrupted by the Admins for choising GF insteat of HF will be very lame for them.
A step forward is priority instead a step back.
Regards, monsterbg.
Server will be GF face it....

jnze

Реакции
Баллы
monsterbg сказал(а):
jnze сказал(а):
Im curious how your calculating how many pvps can be made on GF and how many can be made in h5 :D
The pvp is based on enemy's, if you have enemy's you will have PVP, if you farm EPICS, if you farm on spots that have rare drop for example, Knoriks for sure you will get TONS OF PVPS, insteat of staying on green spot that is the best place for PVP in Gracia Final. (facepalm)
in h5 mass pvps are gone almost half epics are instances, there are no barikel pvps at all. and btw ppl are saying that its already decided that it will be GF, so go search for other server.and as i said go play x15 HF your favourite chronicle,4k on much mobs to kill and faktors to pwn.

Groar

Реакции
Баллы
monsterbg сказал(а):
jnze сказал(а):
FE you are loosing mass PvP every 2 days over frintezza, SoD PvPs and ofc Hellbound. What you get is PvP in LoA which is retarded since mobs one shoot you -.-

Bulle

Реакции
Баллы
H5 = Instances, easy farm, easy stuff, etc
GF = Open pvp for every single world boss and a lot of time to spend in hellbound = a lot of pvp aswell

All people that are coming back want competition and big battles, GF here we go

mrkiller

Реакции
Баллы
Beter close this useless thread now! ::)

M

MOTHER RUSSIA

Bulle сказал(а):
H5 = Instances, easy farm, easy stuff, etc
GF = Open pvp for every single world boss and a lot of time to spend in hellbound = a lot of pvp aswell
All people that are coming back want competition and big battles, GF here we go
THIS! x 1000
Competitive clans want fun =] PVP = FUN =] H5!=PVP / GF=PVP
Solo and weekend players/clans want fun as well but for them GF means they will be raped out of farming spots and end game equip so of course they cry for H5 where even epics are accessible for such players.

Director

Реакции
Баллы
Lets make interlude!

OP
OP
M

monsterbg

Реакции
Баллы
Mrkiller сказал(а):
Beter close this useless thread now!  ::)
This useless thread is to show which part of the version is better.
If you dont like this thread, your free to dont comment, even dont look at it.
Thanks  ;)

OP
OP
M

monsterbg

Реакции
Баллы
jnze сказал(а):
monsterbg сказал(а):
jnze сказал(а):
in h5 mass pvps are gone almost half epics are instances, there are no barikel pvps at all. and btw ppl are saying that its already decided that it will be GF, so go search for other server.and as i said go play x15 HF your favourite chronicle,4k on much mobs to kill and faktors to pwn.
I see you havent played this version ever. h5 is not instance version, valakas,baium,antharas and so on are completely non instance epics, if you talk about frintezza or freya, yes they are but not with DC robe and AM like in GF you can kill Antharas with 1 mage party with AMs :)
About the thing your talking about, that ppls already know the version will be Gracia Final, Im still searching for this kind of information from Alice or any other moderator,admin.
Anyway, to stop rage up on me I will play even if its Gracia Final :)
About the the comment above that this chronicle is easy for lame players like GOD and so on, first of all play the version after this make a proper comment.

jnze

Реакции
Баллы
monsterbg сказал(а):
jnze сказал(а):
monsterbg сказал(а):
jnze сказал(а):
I see you havent played this version ever. h5 is not instance version, valakas,baium,antharas and so on are completely non instance epics, if you talk about frintezza or freya, yes they are but not with DC robe and AM like in GF you can kill Antharas with 1 mage party with AMs :)
About the thing your talking about, that ppls already know the version will be Gracia Final, Im still searching for this kind of information from Alice or any other moderator,admin.
About the the comment above that this chronicle is easy for lame players like GOD and so on, first of all play the version after this make a proper comment.
no need to argue with you after that.and btw i played l2ws and i know what h5 is))

mrkiller

Реакции
Баллы
monsterbg сказал(а):
jnze сказал(а):
monsterbg сказал(а):
jnze сказал(а):
Stil less pvp  and about 1 mage pt killing killing antharas with AM .. i just loled at this . u men played to much hight rates from what i see in your coments .
And  my opinion is that GF is the last  echilibrated chronicle even with those slh and DB , any pt can have 1 :)

OP
OP
M

monsterbg

Реакции
Баллы
And I think you havent even reach Moirai?
One more thing, please tell me one server that have same version up for more than 4 years. The only one thing that can force rpg-club to use "again" the same version is that they wont have proper files for H5, that I really doubt cuz russians are very good at this :)
About the antharas I wasnt so serious, a bit ironic :)

OP
OP
M

monsterbg

Реакции
Баллы
Mrkiller сказал(а):
monsterbg сказал(а):
jnze сказал(а):
monsterbg сказал(а):
jnze сказал(а):
Stil less pvp  and about 1 mage pt killing killing antharas with AM .. i just loled at this . u men played to much hight rates from what i see in your coments .
And  my opinion is that GF is the last  echilibrated chronicle even with those slh and DB , any pt can have 1 :)
No, I havent played high rates. Stopped playing L2 since lineage2[dot]eu :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх