Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.
OP
OP
K

KONRA

Реакции
Баллы
Sheixeld сказал(а):
Although I can agree with you that NF has the only decents partyes over the server or you can call it "dominating", that's not their fault, they are the only ones who are getting organizated, that's why DS/USSR/Sentinels fail imo, those clans aren't meant to be international, so if you join 1 of those clans, you will have to know colorish, russian or czech respectively, that was an important problem we had on Aragami although they tried and also us, language was an important barrier. So yeh, what can you do now if you don't have a clan? opposition don't suit me because; I'm colorish, but I won't go to DS just because I know how is that clan used to work, I can speak english fluently but USSR are totally russian, and Sentinels will be the same as USSR but in czech, so which is the only option I can choose? NF or maybe Scream(I don't even know if they speak english), dunno...
Definitely, don't judge NF, judge the opposition that they are not doing a good work.
And I'm not NF member, I did an apply for NF because of what I said before, because, tell me where I can go if it's not NF? I would like to go to opposition maybe, but man, that can't be called opposition if they can't even speak decently my language, we would be a lost party in a clan without any meaning.
u are right about international clan and his organized, the problem isnt that, or only that, the problem is when they are recruiting when they are dominating atm. thats all.

Alkaz

Реакции
Баллы
scream is more a simple pt than a clan

Alkaz

Реакции
Баллы
tips of the day for admin
add S80 S84 epic for SC to shops!
stop black market

OP
OP
K

KONRA

Реакции
Баллы
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYU7oG2V7uc

Eyolis1

Реакции
Баллы
Can understand ur retard spam on hv now : D

Fargorn

Реакции
Баллы
Btw. U make account for this topic? ;D

OP
OP
K

KONRA

Реакции
Баллы
nop, atleast i give something of life to the forums with this topic xD

RoSicH

Реакции
Баллы
trololooooo

Alkaz

Реакции
Баллы
haters gonna ebay
wut

zomg1

Реакции
Баллы
I dont get this topic... Really, instead of crying here u guys should talk with scream about making a good clan. There is already more than 1 really good party. Raise this number to 3 or even 4 and u can make many things on x30.

K0NRA u are good one too... Crying all the time about NF killing server, but i still see u doing nothing. Why u still vegetate in that lolclan? U should join with a few ppl to some1 and make 1 strong clan. U already know how much ppl hates NoFear, i bet there will be no problem to make opposite international clan wich will be able to fight for tezza, antharas, baium etc.

Babe

Реакции
Баллы
Why u put scream, ah i forgot u bring 3pts to fight our constant, no i dont wanna join any clan, cuz that would leave us w/o competition at all. Still its funny when nf having more epics, prp 83 buff and more stuff so proud if they get chance to win against us, even if they outnumber us 3 times. And stop that shit about scream as clan, its 1 constant pt, which, how sad that is, shows biggest competition to nf. And funny oly fights, how many handless ppl u have, eh when u understand only feeds, sending sws with s84, lost to s grade weap and thats it cb over, oh and sentinels funny shit aswell, lost few fights, now camping cb when other bds not reged, just this server gets more and more pathetic.

Alkaz

Реакции
Баллы
AHAH
WELCOME TO THE DARK SIDE YOUNG MASTER PADAWAN

Prince

Реакции
Баллы
Babe сказал(а):
Why u put scream, ah i forgot u bring 3pts to fight our constant, no i dont wanna join any clan, cuz that would leave us w/o competition at all.  Still its funny when nf having more epics, prp 83 buff and more stuff so proud if they get chance to win against us, even if they outnumber us 3 times. And stop that shit about scream as clan, its 1 constant pt, which, how sad that is, shows biggest competition to nf. And funny oly fights, how many handless ppl u have, eh when u understand only feeds, sending sws with s84, lost to s grade weap and thats it cb over, oh and sentinels funny shit aswell, lost few fights, now camping cb when other bds not reged, just this server gets more and more pathetic.
Someone cant count i see.

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх