thanks nofear. (2 Viewers)

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

kaze1

Реакции
Баллы
Slush сказал(а):
ppl playin here sayin is less dominated w/o etc so theyr havin more fun.
lold in fact that could be a good thing.
PS: LOLD i herd some old etc parties beggin NF for clan. guys fight da paw wah

Arris1

Реакции
Баллы
You do realize that there are not that many of us? We are coming at epics with numbers necessary to kill it, we are not even bringing zerg to fight for it. Why shouldn't we take epics when noone even bother to try and fight for them? And to wannabe clans: keep high online, farm EQ, farm HB (since we are not closing it like it was done by some clan xD). You can even try kiling Tiat since there is almost no way to block it.

I really would like to see competition here. And I will say that again, make some even temporary alliance here until your clans will get stronger. Idk who can be of use here, USSR, Sentinels, DragonSangriento (??), Screams, perhaps Aragami if there is still someone playing? Do something and most important... be active. Kick all inactive ppl and invite new ones. That's my wall of text :p

EDIT: UP, it is less dominated. For example I think USSR farmed Valakas twice? Even though Viner sold it on giran market :D

Arris1

Реакции
Баллы

Deathwish1

Реакции
Баллы
Arris сказал(а):
Deathwish сказал(а):
Arris сказал(а):
perhaps Aragami if there is still someone playing?
There is 1 party left, its a new one with low gear.
The more reason that they should join somewhere. I don't encourage anyone to join us since if everyone will join NF, it will be boring in fact :p
Hm, but my party didn't thought to join NF :D
But we have much no resons to stay in Aragami coz we'r actuyally only active party there (if not count buffers), but we cant even reg for siege or anything coz of no CL

Alkaz

Реакции
Баллы
btw how much $ did (and do) staff receive with all this "trade" between serv?
nice legal ebay :D

blejd

Реакции
Баллы
hm check hero list there isn't like etc was on serv ?, in april im 100% sure that will be ballanced, and keep fighting guys, we dont want to make zerg, we got 4-5 const pt in clan and mby couple of ppl w/o pt that's all.

OP
OP
K

KONRA

Реакции
Баллы
Eyolis сказал(а):
make me laugh !!!
Look USSR and ur clan number and stop cry, yes it's cry lold, we have 40 zaken char inside clan, we recruited 1 pt because of some kick, rolled that all, fail topic
To be a fail topic, there are some people that are agree with me. I told u before, if u are comparing my wannabe clan with u, u have a problem, btw I remember 2 weeks ago in innadril, how a alone party of mages of nf killed 3/4 partys of urss and give it to us the castle, so u need to recruit right? NF=SELFISH clan. true story.
Aragamis are dead i heard, dunno if is true, and sentinels and urss are "closed" clans, sentinels is a slovakian clan, and the second russian I guess. So I suppose they are not going to ally with noone.
and DS is just active on sieges, 4/5 partys with gipsy gear.

Eyolis1

Реакции
Баллы
XD..
Cool story bro

blejd

Реакции
Баллы
NF IS RECRUTING PM ME WITH UR CONST PARTIES REMEMBER FULL S OR NO INVITATION, K

all com, naow.

A

Asg

srsly, this is nothing more but a cry topic
than why dont you form zerg and roll NF??? imo better than crying on foramz cause of your inactivity/lack of skill/ w/e

OP
OP
K

KONRA

Реакции
Баллы
Asg сказал(а):
srsly, this is nothing more but a cry topic
than why dont you form zerg and roll NF? imo better than crying on foramz cause of your inactivity/lack of skill/ w/e
the funny thing is that 1 month ago i heard the same, but u was the people who "cry" and etc the "dominators.
enjoy ur "domination"

Arris1

Реакции
Баллы
KONRA сказал(а):
Eyolis сказал(а):
make me laugh !!!
Look USSR and ur clan number and stop cry, yes it's cry lold, we have 40 zaken char inside clan, we recruited 1 pt because of some kick, rolled that all, fail topic
To be a fail topic, there are some people that are agree with me. I told u before, if u are comparing my wannabe clan with u, u have a problem, btw I remember 2 weeks ago in innadril, how a alone party of mages of nf killed 3/4 partys of urss and give it to us the castle, so u need to recruit right? NF=SELFISH clan. true story.
Aragamis are dead i heard, dunno if is true, and sentinels and urss are "closed" clans, sentinels is a slovakian clan, and the second russian I guess. So I suppose they are not going to ally with noone.
and DS is just active on sieges, 4/5 partys with gipsy gear.
Ya, we will pwnzor epics in 2 parties  :D Crying about 4-5 active parties that are minium to make epics... well... no comment on that one. And iw onder if you know what true domination means xD

Marlah1

Реакции
Баллы

kaze1

Реакции
Баллы
Stream became an international clan lately.

Sheixeld

Реакции
Баллы
Although I can agree with you that NF has the only decents partyes over the server or you can call it "dominating", that's not their fault, they are the only ones who are getting organizated, that's why DS/USSR/Sentinels fail imo, those clans aren't meant to be international, so if you join 1 of those clans, you will have to know colorish, russian or czech respectively, that was an important problem we had on Aragami although they tried and also us, language was an important barrier. So yeh, what can you do now if you don't have a clan? opposition don't suit me because; I'm colorish, but I won't go to DS just because I know how is that clan used to work, I can speak english fluently but USSR are totally russian, and Sentinels will be the same as USSR but in czech, so which is the only option I can choose? NF or maybe Scream(I don't even know if they speak english), dunno...

Definitely, don't judge NF, judge the opposition that they are not doing a good work.

And I'm not NF member, I did an apply for NF because of what I said before, because, tell me where I can go if it's not NF? I would like to go to opposition maybe, but man, that can't be called opposition if they can't even speak decently my language, we would be a lost party in a clan without any meaning.

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх