thanks nofear. (1 Viewer)

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Alkaz

Реакции
Баллы
Prince сказал(а):
Babe сказал(а):
Why u put scream, ah i forgot u bring 3pts to fight our constant, no i dont wanna join any clan, cuz that would leave us w/o competition at all.  Still its funny when nf having more epics, prp 83 buff and more stuff so proud if they get chance to win against us, even if they outnumber us 3 times. And stop that shit about scream as clan, its 1 constant pt, which, how sad that is, shows biggest competition to nf. And funny oly fights, how many handless ppl u have, eh when u understand only feeds, sending sws with s84, lost to s grade weap and thats it cb over, oh and sentinels funny shit aswell, lost few fights, now camping cb when other bds not reged, just this server gets more and more pathetic.
Someone cant count i see.
yes  ;)

Babe

Реакции
Баллы
Alkaz сказал(а):
Prince сказал(а):
Babe сказал(а):
Why u put scream, ah i forgot u bring 3pts to fight our constant, no i dont wanna join any clan, cuz that would leave us w/o competition at all.  Still its funny when nf having more epics, prp 83 buff and more stuff so proud if they get chance to win against us, even if they outnumber us 3 times. And stop that shit about scream as clan, its 1 constant pt, which, how sad that is, shows biggest competition to nf. And funny oly fights, how many handless ppl u have, eh when u understand only feeds, sending sws with s84, lost to s grade weap and thats it cb over, oh and sentinels funny shit aswell, lost few fights, now camping cb when other bds not reged, just this server gets more and more pathetic.
Someone cant count i see.
yes  ;)

jankee

Реакции
Баллы
Babe сказал(а):
not sentinels, just me...why ? u were in etc...killing all those epics, farming ecs for a days..i would say u have also many items from players who left server and not even those..i`ve heard some rumors that etc cwh was completely cleaned by those who stayed on x30...maybe u remember..i was that starting sd that u offered those S duals+7. So realise pls where diwa is(attributed gunz and armor,enchanted skills) and where i am...its not a secret..i dont have any skill even +1..why ? failed hex like 15 times...so i focused on equip first, hope this month it will get better...nvm..i feeded like 20 pts...and pls dont cry about own cb...diwa is the only one who can really beat me more than once without luck..this month i maybe wont succes...maybe next one :)
ps..dont blame sentinels clan man, oly feeding is nowadays routine so..please stop beeing arrogant and self centerd..if u think its soo pathetic leave server :) noone holds u here
Babe сказал(а):
y exactly 2 figths with diwa, 1 with Toxpat :) the 2nd one was my fault..forget dark resist att :)

Alkaz

Реакции
Баллы
jankee сказал(а):
Babe сказал(а):
not sentinels, just me...why ? u were in etc...killing all those epics, farming ecs for a days..i would say u have also many items from players who left server and not even those..i`ve heard some rumors that etc cwh was completely cleaned by those who stayed on x30...maybe u remember..i was that starting sd that u offered those S duals+7. So realise pls where diwa is(attributed gunz and armor,enchanted skills) and where i am...its not a secret..i dont have any skill even +1..why ? failed hex like 15 times...so i focused on equip first, hope this month it will get better...nvm..i feeded like 20 pts...and pls dont cry about own cb...diwa is the only one who can really beat me more than once without luck..this month i maybe wont succes...maybe next one :)
ps..dont blame sentinels clan man, oly feeding is nowadays routine so..please stop beeing arrogant and self centerd..if u think its soo pathetic leave server :) noone holds u here
Babe сказал(а):
y exactly 2 figths with diwa, 1 with Toxpat :) the 2nd one was my fault..forget dark resist att :)
i let babe answer, just for the lulz

Babe

Реакции
Баллы
jankee сказал(а):
Babe сказал(а):
Babe сказал(а):
learn to read. i ment nf, and u as coward, just for camping us :) and signing when diwa not in :) jesus dont be so ... :D
and ninja edit.
nf was who stopped cb when they had better eq. and about etc, hmm my pt got just few things from cwh and i never was crying about that, but its pathetic when some ppl took everything, i mean everything and sending other ppl to fuck off, or to pm me.

kaze1

Реакции
Баллы
Yeah, Javier is a traitor. I still want my dyn set.

darkflame

Реакции
Баллы
jankee сказал(а):
i`ve heard some rumors that etc cwh was completely cleaned by those who stayed on x30...
The CWH was always empty in ETC, because there was always clan sharing after epics and stuff went instantly to active constant Partys. Most of the leftovers started crying about items, but they were total inactive while ETC played on 30x or they simply had no active constant Party, so stop posting random shit because you have no fucking clue about ETC.

Zooksta

Реакции
Баллы
lio did you change your name on msn again? or are you still dig and your just not online?

VisaVersa

Реакции
Баллы
Sry for wrong quoting, but K0NRA said:

"btw I remember 2 weeks ago in innadril, how a alone party of mages of nf killed 3/4 partys of urss and give it to us the castle"

This 1 mage party is able to kill half of NF clan for sure. Cuz it's just a top ^^ And if that party join to any other clan - everything would change.

kornes

Реакции
Баллы
VisaVersa сказал(а):
Sry for wrong quoting, but K0NRA said:
"btw I remember 2 weeks ago in innadril, how a alone party of mages of nf killed 3/4 partys of urss and give it to us the castle"
This 1 mage party is able to kill half of NF clan for sure. Cuz it's just a top ^^ And if that party join to any other clan - everything would change.
Lold ^^
CLUELESS SPOTTED

Eyolis1

Реакции
Баллы
VisaVersa сказал(а):
It's just a mage party with stuff and they know how to play, nothing more.

kaze1

Реакции
Баллы
Fight the power.

Flames1

Реакции
Баллы

Yrezym

Реакции
Баллы

Alkaz

Реакции