SWAT 5 (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
S

sutrius

Реакции
Баллы
Kaunomanas69 сказал(а):
14 year kiddo with unfinished 8 grade couse of l2 trolling on forums and game so mucho . His life is a l2, being ass raped by xteam on every server his mouth and ass became big D:
I am sorry for awaken having this l2j suck dicker in clan :(
this post win thread , Bye Bye
ur about xlife? right, at least thats the descriptioni always get from ppl in pms

Chaparrito

Реакции
Баллы
Kaunomanas69 сказал(а):
14 year kiddo with unfinished 8 grade couse of l2 trolling on forums and game so mucho . His life is a l2, being ass raped by xteam on every server his mouth and ass became big D:
I am sorry for awaken having this l2j suck dicker in clan :(
this post win thread , Bye Bye
lol.. H@H@H@@H@

Dtox

Реакции
Баллы

mk89

Реакции
Баллы
how to mod those cloacks ? zaken cloack ] all

Bimbo1

Реакции
Баллы
Dtox сказал(а):
Hater сказал(а):
losiakus сказал(а):
Is it possible to ban that dtox retard? Srsly stop being fucking broken record. Even if he paid for that unban he wont tell you, get real, are you 10?
About movie:
Terribad begining with that xlife, i just dont get how fucking butthurt you gotta be to pk clan members doing valakas q.  Biggest bullshit i seen till now, amount of hate towards that partty is pretty amazing (you can dislike em, but this is just pathetic). Rest was pretty good, pretty awesome targeting skills, nice work by whole team. Lol'd at wojnar "lagz", br mucho?
Make legot 9vs9 vs katone grp (w/o chims and lags i hope) and eon grp, cos those are the ones i think you might have problems with, that could be entertaining.
ps. now i hope you understand why they asked me to steal bafs from sutrius in every pvp im watching on my slh )))
++ with no hero skills also
btw at this pvp's you were with 9 wards if you dont remember and with hero bd with cancel stick.. you really think you can win us 9vs9 ?
dtox u put a smile on my face every time u write that u r unbeatable  :D

OP
OP
S

sutrius

Реакции
Баллы
cloak pach http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1MH3XXUT , (who is geting crit errors this wont help)

Warzone

Реакции
Баллы
Lol we are loosing from Swat /facepalm.Good video though,just took you 3 months to do what Afl mages groups was doing after 2-3 weeks of server start.

Dtox

Реакции
Баллы
Warzone сказал(а):
Lol we are loosing from Swat  /facepalm.Good video though,just took you 3 months to do what Afl mages groups was doing after 2-3 weeks of server start.
lol check other swat movies pls even when they were w/o good necro they were still rolling all afl parties

Ree

Members +
Реакции
Баллы
Dtox сказал(а):
Warzone сказал(а):
Lol we are loosing from Swat  /facepalm.Good video though,just took you 3 months to do what Afl mages groups was doing after 2-3 weeks of server start.
lol check other swat movies pls even when they were w/o good necro they were still rolling all afl parties
like here) all swat in a row
68281ecd6697.jpg

Bulle

Реакции
Баллы
Nice movie, just some fights that shouldn't be in because i don't see the point of killing afk chars on TW and some who just respawned at the tent w/o buffs ^^

Gz and keep going

lexo

Реакции
Баллы
Ree сказал(а):
Dtox сказал(а):
Warzone сказал(а):
like here) all swat in a row
68281ecd6697.jpg
nice ownage

iStrenki

Реакции
Баллы
nice movie, nice rivality vs xLife party. looking like you are having fun :)

Dtox

Реакции
Баллы
iStrenki сказал(а):
they are not our rivals .. they are 10 sec material.. The only rivals are Eon / Katone group

Dtox

Реакции
Баллы
Kaunomanas69 сказал(а):
Dtox сказал(а):
iStrenki сказал(а):
they are not our rivals .. they are 10 sec material.. The only rivals are Eon / Katone group
ass bleed from xteam? :) why so hate
What assbleed ? How can you speak when you never won us single 9vs9 and you always avoid 9vs9 .. When lets say how much epics you have again 3 zakens / 1-2 tezza / 2 valakas 1 icarus wep 1 ol LEGOT Enchanted .. and you always avoid 9vs9 and when we find you you are 10 sec material it's just sad.. I feel sorry for you not hate
P.S. Dunno who has signature with us :(

LSDtrip

Реакции
Баллы
I love thebeginning of the vid :]

kavalery

Реакции
Баллы
Dtox сказал(а):
like they have good necro now.
their old necro was xx times better like that clown actually rofl

Dtox

Реакции
Баллы

valibuk

Реакции
Баллы
You're doing good dude, keep the vids up ! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх