d0nciukas сказал(а):
jo zudom farm,bet kokius jusu parcius
ill leave it here..
2a5ewk4.jpg

gl killin us... in ur dreams xD

alchemik

Реакции
Баллы
tuoj surinks naughty nauja cp , ir atpis jumis prie frintezos nes jis jau zino kur ji swx all

OP
OP
S

sutrius

Реакции
Баллы
Dtox сказал(а):
Kaunomanas69 сказал(а):
Dtox сказал(а):
Kaunomanas69 сказал(а):
Dtox сказал(а):
Bimbo сказал(а):
Dtox сказал(а):
F3n1X сказал(а):
Nice job my ex team, was fun with ya and as much as i see u still raping, nice! :]
F3nixi i never had the oppurtunity to troll you come in teamspeak plz :D I know lithuanian flames now
ps. byby lesk nx
sergi gejum
Is this flame can i use it ?
LOL TROLLER, best necro evah and then quit...gratz
What for should i play ? to Pve mobs since no party wanted to pvp us ? said xTeam member wich was 20 sec material when your party never left town when we were ingame gz bra :) i can tell you that SWAT party members are a lot better than every1 in your party in every aspect in this game .. And you never won 9vs9 with them since server start even when u were using ranger so QQ more bra
gz best necro, but never lost to swat same weapon same wards :p
post fraps pls.. as far as i know in the beggining you never won pvp with them :) especially in ketra and fog it was like 50/0 for them
they won some, like when we had 1 live puller, 1 live nuker and 1 live healer, they come with full grp, kills us and brags about it 2 weeks xD

Dtox

Реакции
Баллы
sutrius сказал(а):
Dtox сказал(а):
Kaunomanas69 сказал(а):
Dtox сказал(а):
Kaunomanas69 сказал(а):
Dtox сказал(а):
Bimbo сказал(а):
Dtox сказал(а):
F3n1X сказал(а):
Nice job my ex team, was fun with ya and as much as i see u still raping, nice! :]
F3nixi i never had the oppurtunity to troll you come in teamspeak plz :D I know lithuanian flames now
ps. byby lesk nx
sergi gejum
What for should i play ? to Pve mobs since no party wanted to pvp us ? said xTeam member wich was 20 sec material when your party never left town when we were ingame gz bra :) i can tell you that SWAT party members are a lot better than every1 in your party in every aspect in this game .. And you never won 9vs9 with them since server start even when u were using ranger so QQ more bra
post fraps pls.. as far as i know in the beggining you never won pvp with them :) especially in ketra and fog it was like 50/0 for them
they won some, like when we had 1 live puller, 1 live nuker and 1 live healer, they come with full grp, kills us and brags about it 2 weeks xD
I am speaking about 9vs9 .. They won us once w/o bish you can cleary see it in your fraps we go pk them 6vs9 than they come with full grp and pk us in sod .. ye but they really counted that pvp as a win :D

redmanas

Реакции
Баллы
Dtox сказал(а):
sutrius сказал(а):
Dtox сказал(а):
Kaunomanas69 сказал(а):
Dtox сказал(а):
Kaunomanas69 сказал(а):
Dtox сказал(а):
Bimbo сказал(а):
Dtox сказал(а):
F3n1X сказал(а):
ps. byby lesk nx
sergi gejum
that's 6vs9 lol .. and we are w/o bish you can cleary see it in your fraps we go pk them 6vs9 than they come with full grp and pk us in sod .. ye but they really counted that pvp as a win :D
mega quote, go kill

Donec

Реакции
Баллы
can some1 reupload?

Donec

Реакции
Баллы
reupload this masterpiece

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх