SWAT 5 (1 Viewer)

Dtox

Реакции
Баллы
Sirius92 сказал(а):
Actually we killed you and twice, you better stop the propaganda now. If I ever get my char back we can arrange some fight, you'll go down easily.
So that's why you avoiding 9vs9 from 3 days ?

Krizius

Реакции
Баллы
Who is sirius, a guy from deathtem or so?

Sirius92

Реакции
Баллы
OP
OP
S

sutrius

Реакции
Баллы
sirius is a guy from a retardvilige, killed proly the boxed party on tp and now they r proud. Katone grp is getting more and more xDivers type

lexo

Реакции
Баллы
i heard coz of dtox and some other guys they invented condoms.... lf confirm!!!!

Dtox

Реакции
Баллы
lol serious where was your party last 4 days since we joined ooc ? You never came hb

Sirius92

Реакции
Баллы
I start to believe your group is truly fifteen years old, seriously.

Krizius

Реакции
Баллы
I started to believe that u flame more, then do ingame

Sirius92

Реакции
Баллы
Half of the things you write completly lack sense sutrius, I would review that...

Dtox

Реакции
Баллы
Sirius i will explane now all .. The thing is you think you are actually good players but no you aren't bro.. You are just stacked and overgeared if you were good players we would have never chance to win you pvp

Krizius

Реакции
Баллы
Don't push on sirius his account got scammed

s1nio`

Реакции
Баллы
Dtox сказал(а):
lol serious where was your party last 4 days since we joined ooc ? You never came hb
Our zerker was scammed with all the gear so wer kinda busy you know, + stop being clueless, you played with us in the same clan and know what time we have our party up. We were at HB a lot after you joined ooc, your group wasnt there tho, you see us crying about it?
The movie is decent with decent content and youre a good group, i dunno why theres so much flame going around this one. 1 thing i gotta say tho, with your current setup and gear you should be able to easily 9v18 some groups, 9v9 content for a stacked mage group with 300 weps and hero ol/sps, not that amazing.

Dtox

Реакции
Баллы
s1nio` сказал(а):
Dtox сказал(а):
Our zerker was scammed with all the gear so wer kinda busy you know, + stop being clueless, you played with us in the same clan and know what time we have our party up. We were at HB a lot after you joined ooc, your group wasnt there tho, you see us crying about it?
The movie is decent with decent content and youre a good group, i dunno why theres so much flame going around this one. 1 thing i gotta say tho, with your current setup and gear you should be able to easily 9v18 some groups, 9v9 content for a stacked mage group with 300 weps and hero ol/sps, not that amazing.
Lol normally you had party up at 19:00-20:00 gmt +2 ..

s1nio`

Реакции
Баллы
check olympiad bro

JustListenYo

Реакции
Баллы
ITT: A lot of anal bleeding from ll especially xeasytobeafag and siriusnotoldenoughtobuyboozeyet.

OP
OP
S

sutrius

Реакции
Баллы
s1nio` сказал(а):
Dtox сказал(а):
we would easily if we would have at lest some stun epics

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх