redwing, wedabest (1 Viewer)

Alkaz

Реакции
Баллы
WTS Punctuations

ws

Реакции
Баллы
Akirakei. I try to understand you why you leaving every one server one by one, but.... In every one server where you playing, its always somethink wrong/bad with server. Dont you think you playing in privat servers? Is not global. Maybe you need made decision go to play in global, then you dont need cry this not working, this bug, etc...  You playing here about month. After that most all clan members was in s gr, some epics, got 2 hero. Wow, nice, really nice. Not everyone clan can do that in this server. In this server your clan was second after ETC, but... If still you play here, maybe next month you will have 4, maybe 6 hero? maybe more clans have some hero too. But you give up, like in everyone server, and than start crying, etc playing here longer and bla bla bla. When you came here to play, you dont know that server was about 3-4 weeks after start? You sayd that your clan was good/best in some servers, ok. Let it be. No comments for that. So if you and your clan so good/skilled players whay you give up after 1month? ETC playing here longer, have 20+hero, have more epic, OMG stop fucking crying and do somethink !!!!!! I understand, that many clans from this server droping cw with ETC, only some or maybe only your clan have cw with ETC so its ok, go go go, dont give up, if you can get s gr, epics, castle, farm mobs in hb, when you have cw with ETC so why you stop that? Maybe you are emo child? I dont understand that. And btw. Gracia is not c5 or interlude, where you play before, where you can be the best in server with 2-3 party's. Forget that. Maybe you need change your clan politic, that aliance is not only for castle siege's? Maybe you need grow up and be more friendly with peoples, than maybe you can have in clan more skilled players and they not leave clan after everyone your fail with everyone server? Sorry for my bad english  :-[ . I hope you understand me Akirakei, what i trying to say you, and you dont need quote my post and write love letter for me, gl  ;)

Babe

Реакции
Баллы
lol just noticed this thread :eek: lol forum fighters. :D

SplichO

Реакции
Баллы
http://www.filefront.com/14936039/ETC-is-Love.avi/

Is funny how topic about this video got removed.

gfnob

Реакции
Баллы
It`s also funny hw u keep ur emorage after u r not playing here for 1month or more

Alkaz

Реакции
Баллы

kaze1

Реакции
Баллы
nk wanted to remove it, you're so butthurt.

Jacky1

Реакции
Баллы
Is that 9v9 vid worth downloading?

killer625

Реакции
Баллы
not rly, we all know the outcome, i doubt RW killed anyone ^.^ and even if they did, they still lost, thats for sure.

spyonyou

Реакции
Баллы
that vid is showing an etc party that pred from HB after being attack by a clan.
Then that clan wanting to still kill them they ported too and killed etc at the port :eek:

Its a bit like you are pvping someone, he try to bsoe but he still die before the bsoe end, it gives the killer what i would call a double satisfaction :p

Jacky1

Реакции
Баллы
spyonyou сказал(а):
that vid is showing an etc party that pred from HB after being attack by a clan.
Then that clan wanting to still kill them they ported too and killed etc at the port :eek:
Its a bit like you are pvping someone, he try to bsoe but he still die before the bsoe end, it gives the killer what i would call a double satisfaction :p
What vid?  :eek: What party?  ?

bloodeh

Реакции
Баллы
other parties pres from us too

StupidAdvertising

Реакции
Баллы
spyonyou сказал(а):
Completely missed the point ].[ . Just forget about that movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх