Баллы
to Izulde:

you just prooved that u know nothing

gratz

bloodeh

Реакции
Баллы
Labas сказал(а):
First of all, im just a random soloing ee and i dont know sh1t about big pvp's here,but at least as i know-ETC=well geared big active ZERG and pitty, aint that bad as most of the zergs are. Redwings : the only lithuanian clan here,who actualy tries to stand against 3x bigger etc army. Met rw before, i saw,they can be good. Other lithuanian clans:hm, didnt even see some1 was talking about you in hero chat that makes you kinda...nonfactors. Dont know the rest of situation with TZ and nofear clans. Other clans are no better than randoms.
go back to the hole where u came from lolabas

Labas

Реакции
Баллы
bloodeh сказал(а):
Labas сказал(а):
First of all, im just a random soloing ee and i dont know sh1t about big pvp's here,but at least as i know-ETC=well geared big active ZERG and pitty, aint that bad as most of the zergs are. Redwings : the only lithuanian clan here,who actualy tries to stand against 3x bigger etc army. Met rw before, i saw,they can be good. Other lithuanian clans:hm, didnt even see some1 was talking about you in hero chat that makes you kinda...nonfactors. Dont know the rest of situation with TZ and nofear clans. Other clans are no better than randoms.
go back to the hole where u came from lolabas
still angry coz i've owned your and your whole clan asses back to pvpx niga?  ::) damn, that was... 2 years ago and you still angry? :D
btw, i was thinking why everyone laughs so much from rw in hero chat and why such a strong clan can't compete in oly against ETC at all.... maybe because all they can do now is pking random WC's in ketra? :) or maybe they were just asskicked by ETC and went emo su much... :/

gw44tt

Реакции
Баллы
amok сказал(а):
Skip to 1min. 20s. ~ for the show to begin.
you mean that pvp where ppl with no buffs was killed by ppl with drac armors and bop's/SB?
its a shame calling this crap pvp fraps :[

Acid1

Реакции
Баллы
Labas сказал(а):
btw, i was thinking why everyone laughs so much from rw in hero chat and why such a strong clan can't compete in oly against ETC at all...
The answer is because RW is the worst clan i have ever seen, and swarm & crew is the best. In other words it's because they fuckin suck.

OP
OP
A

amok1

Реакции
Баллы

gw44tt

Реакции
Баллы
Nop I'm talking about the pvp where b graders and a single a grader rocked your 3 boped parties, where one guy even had a drac set
interesting i was not even play there, gg and from your fraps anyone can see, that was kind of gypsy server T_T

OP
OP
A

amok1

Реакции
Баллы
gw44tt сказал(а):
Nop I'm talking about the pvp where b graders and a single a grader rocked your 3 boped parties, where one guy even had a drac set
interesting i was not even play there, gg and from your fraps anyone can see, that was kind of gypsy server T_T
You were reffering as if you knew the fraps from before, you even made an asumption about it lol, the fuck do you mean by "gypsy" server? You can barely express yourself in English lol, oh and the fraps wasnt posted to show how I/we play it shows how terrible rw is, get a clue ffs

kaze1

Реакции
Баллы
ur bad, that's all.
/topic closed.

gw44tt

Реакции
Баллы
where?
as if you knew the fraps from before, you even made an asumption about it lol, the fuck do you mean by "gypsy" server? You can barely express yourself in English lol, oh and the fraps wasnt posted to show how I/we play it shows how terrible rw is, get a clue ffs
you really dont know what you talking about; stoned or smth? get a clue ? i can tell the same thing sherlock
and lol about your gypsy fraps/clan and server : D !
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=gypsy

OP
OP
A

amok1

Реакции
Баллы
gw44tt сказал(а):
where?
as if you knew the fraps from before, you even made an asumption about it lol, the fuck do you mean by "gypsy" server? You can barely express yourself in English lol, oh and the fraps wasnt posted to show how I/we play it shows how terrible rw is, get a clue ffs
you really dont know what you talking about; stoned or smth? get a clue ? i can tell the same thing sherlock
and lol about your gypsy fraps/clan and server : D !
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=gypsy
Seriously, get a clue lol
@kaze who are you even talking to? lol

Akirakei

Реакции
Баллы
1.Look @ TDG's dmg 3-6k and its only 1 archer not to mention other 2.Smart ppl would understand One had better equip/buffs w/e you call it hiting for 3-6k dmg isnt normal.Even nukers @ start game hit less 1.5k-2k dmg.
2.That happened ~1 year ago, back then our clan was nearly new, ppl had no "team work spirit".
3.You post this crappy video in like every forum you go, don't have anything more to show except for 1y.o video where you nearly 1-2 hit all ppl?
4.Last summer we met in BFDe server and all your ally wickedsick(part of One ppl, anjuna aka acid cl) + dreamfall + thuglife(or not?) were raped by our ally RW(30 ppl) + forgotten + cybershot.After few weeks acid emoquit.Still remember acid crying in private chat "gathering zerg", loled hard @ that even though our ally had like 30 + 40+ 40 ppl all together.
5.Stop living in the past, anjuna, seriously atleast admit that in last server you were raped, lost every important fight and emoquit soon.

Akirakei

Реакции
Баллы
gnic сказал(а):
zomg hello gnic long time no see oh wait beyond,bfde,rpg-club...still quiting?Dont need to answer that, mr.fuckface i dont leave servers and post shit @ forums

Akirakei

Реакции
Баллы
gnic сказал(а):
what beyond? you quited after 2 weeks that server fag, bfd you quited after 3 weeks, this one after 1 month?
terrible clan
beyond - yes
bfd - 1.5 month
rpg - 2 months of playing and still counting, fag

Lionna

Реакции
Баллы

Akirakei

Реакции
Баллы
And your point is?We didn't start this thread nor we did that in past servers' forums.Always one/other rw fan club members creating threads and posting shit on forums its nearly a tradition.We'll do arranged 9x9 on Monday RW(as acid said worst clan ever) vs One(best LT clan) to clear this shit out once and for all.If we lose - fine, we'll admit that we're still weaker clan than one and their trash talks will be actually worth something and proven.Oh and sorry for not being a factor clan.Hard to do so when we had CW with strongest clan in this server since we were in A gr common and at the same time we had to compete with 20+ CWs having only 15-40 members in clan and temporary alliances like tz, nf.We'd rather be a non factor clan than drop all CW, farm mobs (like unique does) and after that post crap @ forums "wee look @ us we have dynasty sets".Oh wait was there any factor clan in this server?Don't think so.It's just etc]all cuz of your mass, heroes, epics and finally you know how to play as a team.When we put this all together result is clear don't you think so?You had that advantage when new clans came here, you rolled them and now you're proud of what you've done cuz rolling all is like fucking awesome yeh?Oh wait.You actually roll every clan in this server clan versus clan which means you overgear them with your heroes.How many fights have you won where you actually rolled n times bigger zerg?We zerged you @ TW and with 4 parties you rolled dunno ~7 @ goddard CS but damn who hasnt done that before?We all know very well that 1 heroe party can roll approx 2-3 parties and thats exactly what you did.

kim1

Реакции
Баллы
nice essay man

Airis

Реакции
Баллы
Akirakei сказал(а):
And your point is?We didn't start this thread nor we did that in past servers' forums.Always one/other rw fan club members creating threads and posting shit on forums its nearly a tradition.We'll do arranged 9x9 on Monday RW(as acid said worst clan ever) vs One(best LT clan) to clear this shit out once and for all.If we lose - fine, we'll admit that we're still weaker clan than one and their trash talks will be actually worth something and proven.Oh and sorry for not being a factor clan.Hard to do so when we had CW with strongest clan in this server since we were in A gr common and at the same time we had to compete with 20+ CWs having only 15-40 members in clan and temporary alliances like tz, nf.We'd rather be a non factor clan than drop all CW, farm mobs (like unique does) and after that post crap @ forums "wee look @ us we have dynasty sets".Oh wait was there any factor clan in this server?Don't think so.It's just etc]all cuz of your mass, heroes, epics and finally you know how to play as a team.When we put this all together result is clear don't you think so?You had that advantage when new clans came here, you rolled them and now you're proud of what you've done cuz rolling all is like fucking awesome yeh?Oh wait.You actually roll every clan in this server clan versus clan which means you overgear them with your heroes.How many fights have you won where you actually rolled n times bigger zerg?We zerged you @ TW and with 4 parties you rolled dunno ~7 @ goddard CS but damn who hasnt done that before?We all know very well that 1 heroe party can roll approx 2-3 parties and thats exactly what you did.
good times (mm)

Lionna

Реакции
Баллы
im not even reading the wall of text ... Redwings unleash your fury!

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх