redwing, wedabest (1 Viewer)

amok1

Реакции
Баллы
http://www.bloodbros.lt/index.php?categoryid=22&p13_sectionid=1&p13_fileid=435
It clearly shows how redwing took the dominant part on one of the "other" servers they had played LOL
Skip to 1min. 20s. ~ for the show to begin.
45914678.jpg

It's an LT host so I've pointed out what you've gotto press for the download to begin, have fun watching, I sure did lol

Revived

Реакции
Баллы
WOW, you used "History Card". Gz ;D

mnemo1

Реакции
Баллы
First i was thinking we call "redwing" some random guy who sucks. But i see ur post and say "what it's a clan?". Then i saw the movie and back to my first idea.

Forum warrior are terrible ig

OP
OP
A

amok1

Реакции
Баллы
The fuck are you talking about, they're the ones spaming the forums, talking about how great they were on other servers and shiz lol

mnemo1

Реакции
Баллы
U didn't get the lame part of my post, nepe ;D

OP
OP
A

amok1

Реакции
Баллы
Should have quoted the other guy, wasnt referring to you lol

StupidAdvertising

Реакции
Баллы
A/S graders raping C/B graders... sh1ty movie

iPKu

Реакции
Баллы
The movie ain't that bad, at all!

I love the way soul bow looks on the guy with drac set ;)

OP
OP
A

amok1

Реакции
Баллы
There's even one guy with a drac set + bop lol, at the first pvp with rw, the party has 3 archers, one of wich is a SR w/ bw and all of em are w/ bops lol. @ baho, go watch some more youtube OL pov vidoes, cuz thats what makes a good movie, running around and spaming cp heal yo!

StupidAdvertising

Реакции
Баллы
Actualy archers with bops and sb's (mj / draco sets) 1 hiting C graders is best movie EVAH!
tru story meng

OP
OP
A

amok1

Реакции
Баллы
watch the movie again dumbfuk, only TDG had a sb in the pvps against rw and what the fuck are you talking about sb archers against c grade armors lol, they're 3 parties at least and they've decently equiped, akirakei even has a drac set lol, and the OL video shows fighting way more undergeared people actually lol

Spinxas

Реакции
Баллы
Epic movie! Nobless + 3rds + A/S grade against No nobless + 2nds (Some 3rds) + C/B graders! I would nominate this for years pvp.

OP
OP
A

amok1

Реакции
Баллы
Where the fuck do you see A/S grades LOL, there are 3 archers all of them have bops, and 2 of them are still wearing BW, the only s set is worn by akirakei. Must be some good shit that you guys have been smokin lol
Spinxas сказал(а):
Epic movie! Nobless + 3rds + A/S grade against No nobless + 2nds (Some 3rds) + C/B graders! I would nominate this for years pvp.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ulw-GsKqt4
nah nominate this LOL

Spinxas

Реакции
Баллы
gnic сказал(а):
Spinxas сказал(а):
i know everything what happens in ur clan now.. its like 16 old years kids wars there
about what s gr you talking about? pr - mj set / bop, he - bw set / bop, sr - bw set / bop,  ee/bp - avadon sets, and you killed only wc and bp one time with 3-4 parties? ok. After 3 weeks you emoquited this server(btw its ur last server there you played), and now you a fucking best clan yo?
just admit that you are terrible randoms group
You are full of bullshit, we were playing in Celes if you didint know, after that BFD:E. Yeah i said C/B graders, avadon/bw/bop is B set right? That drac set was sealed and everyone knows that. I dont say that we are best clan, but at least we are better then randoms (You).

Lionna

Реакции
Баллы
Spinxas сказал(а):
You are full of bullshit, we were playing in Celes if you didint know, after that BFD:E. Yeah i said C/B graders, avadon/bw/bop is B set right? That drac set was sealed and everyone knows that. I dont say that we are best clan, but at least we are better then randoms (You).
lol wat?!

StupidAdvertising

Реакции
Баллы
amok сказал(а):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ulw-GsKqt4
nah nominate this LOL
Still better then the first, at least in this one there's equally geared ppl and most probably same levels.
P.S. Low/Mid level pvp is allways fun to watch :) although biger pvps wouldn't have been bad.

Acid1

Реакции
Баллы
Spinxas сказал(а):
Unsealed majestic set is A/S grade, right? And Noblesse helped alot when you managed to kill two of our toons, and stop bitching about it girls, you're just bad, that's it.

valandril

Реакции
Баллы
ahahaha etc bunch of randoms ;D

OP
OP
A

amok1

Реакции
Баллы
Spinxas сказал(а):
gnic сказал(а):
Spinxas сказал(а):
i know everything what happens in ur clan now.. its like 16 old years kids wars there
about what s gr you talking about? pr - mj set / bop, he - bw set / bop, sr - bw set / bop,  ee/bp - avadon sets, and you killed only wc and bp one time with 3-4 parties? ok. After 3 weeks you emoquited this server(btw its ur last server there you played), and now you a fucking best clan yo?
just admit that you are terrible randoms group
Go do some more failure glad/prp vids lol

Spinxas

Реакции
Баллы
amok сказал(а):
Go do some more failure glad/prp vids lol
I wouldnt call them fail, those was for small auditory, i'm working on a big project atm, hope when my pt will have decent EQ i could fraps some decent pvp, not some 1 hitting movie which is very booring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх