redwing, wedabest (1 Viewer)

selga

Реакции
Баллы
bot with autoress FTW and now i rly know that all etc using bots and other shit ^^

Acid1

Реакции
Баллы
Akirakei сказал(а):
4.Last summer we met in BFDe server and all your ally wickedsick(part of One ppl, anjuna aka acid cl) + dreamfall + thuglife(or not?) were raped by our ally RW(30 ppl) + forgotten + cybershot.After few weeks acid emoquit.Still remember acid crying in private chat "gathering zerg", loled hard @ that even though our ally had like 30 + 40+ 40 ppl all together.
5.Stop living in the past, anjuna, seriously atleast admit that in last server you were raped, lost every important fight and emoquit soon.
Maybe it's a bit late to quote this retard, but still :
I'm sorry motherfucker for not being able to play on SUMMER and that i couldn't beat the shit out of you and your crappy clan AGAIN as me and my clannies did a few months ago. Btw you forgot to mention we had one party there, which barely played at all, nice fucking rape Mr. rapist.
Anyway whats your point here? why the fuck are you so into this shit man? Looks like you have mental problems.
No one gives a shit about you, your retarded forum posts and most of all your nonfactor clan.

Akirakei

Реакции
Баллы
Acid сказал(а):
Akirakei сказал(а):
4.Last summer we met in BFDe server and all your ally wickedsick(part of One ppl, anjuna aka acid cl) + dreamfall + thuglife(or not?) were raped by our ally RW(30 ppl) + forgotten + cybershot.After few weeks acid emoquit.Still remember acid crying in private chat "gathering zerg", loled hard @ that even though our ally had like 30 + 40+ 40 ppl all together.
5.Stop living in the past, anjuna, seriously atleast admit that in last server you were raped, lost every important fight and emoquit soon.
Maybe it's a bit late to quote this retard, but still :
I'm sorry motherfucker for not being able to play on SUMMER and that i couldn't beat the shit out of you and your crappy clan AGAIN as me and my clannies did a few months ago. Btw you forgot to mention we had one party there, which barely played at all, nice fucking rape Mr. rapist.
Anyway whats your point here? why the fuck are you so into this shit man? Looks like you have mental problems.
No one gives a shit about you, your retarded forum posts and most of all your nonfactor clan.
You just did that.

SplichO

Реакции
Баллы
You still playing here Aki?

kaze1

Реакции
Баллы
oly with your He?

Akirakei

Реакции
Баллы
lol no.What I meant to say is that I only sometimes connect to 30x so I can watch some oly fights just to kill some time when I'm bored.Tried going oly last month.Had 45 points @ start and 3 fights in the end I had 25 points and 12-13 fights.Was lucky enough to kill ES and few other ppl, nearly killed tank but lost all fights to kamaels.Archers can roll too lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх