Preliminary voting: Do you want a cakes? (1 Viewer)

Do you want a cakes?

• Всего проголосовало
Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.
OP
OP

Реакции
Баллы
xtln сказал(а):
1736 сказал(а):
Mid rates are sux.That's reason why the most people plays at 5x.
dont bother playing here then , go to x5
I can't go to 5x why?
  • Because it's the few months old server.
  • I heard about fatal bug out there. Quest for S jewels recipes was buged and many people made money. GMs/Admins just fixed the bug but didn't take off things from people.
  • I want to play with my friends and they won't play at that old server in the same reason like me

gfnob

Реакции
Баллы
1736 сказал(а):
xtln сказал(а):
1736 сказал(а):
I can't go to 5x why?
  • I heard about fatal bug out there. Quest for S jewels recipes was buged and many people made money. GMs/Admins just fixed the bug but didn't take off things from people.
  • I want to play with my friends and they won't play at that old server in the same reason like me
Stop trolling forums
  • thx

SplichO

Реакции
Баллы
1736 сказал(а):
SplichO сказал(а):
But everyone knows there will be cakes, now will they be from start or will you be able to get it also for adena that is something different.
Haha,  You are a clairvoyant? The admins said there will be voting about the cakes.
Mate, for me is same sh1t with cakes or without, i am just trying to tell you what is logical from view of how much $$$ did administration got from having cakes. The thing i care is to make things be same all the time, if there gonna be Cakes that price of it doesn't change, if there wont be cakes that they do not get implanted moment they miss some $..
But someone said earlier in 1 post and it was a good fact, if you make server to low you wont have so much income later on server cose ppl would be afraid that they gonna take to long to catch up with lvls (at least ppl who can't no life), so even those who don't start right away on server cose of exams or dunno some other problem they will be able to catch up later if there is cakes. Like i said earlier the game doesn't end on lvl 80 like in C6 it actually starts then.

OP
OP

Реакции
Баллы
xForce сказал(а):
1736 сказал(а):
The rates 5x (OK) with the cakes 15x (OK)
The rates 7x - 15x (OK) with the cakes 21x - 45x (WTF!!)
join x5 if u wanna low rates servour idiot
1st of all, don't use these words. I like people, who can talk without abusive language. 2nd of all, I can use the same rule on you. If you wanna high rate go to 1000x or to another server. I said many times before why I want to play at this new server.

OP
OP

Реакции
Баллы
SplichO сказал(а):
1736 сказал(а):
SplichO сказал(а):
But everyone knows there will be cakes, now will they be from start or will you be able to get it also for adena that is something different.
Haha,  You are a clairvoyant? The admins said there will be voting about the cakes.
Mate, for me is same sh1t with cakes or without, i am just trying to tell you what is logical from view of how much $$$ did administration got from having cakes. The thing i care is to make things be same all the time, if there gonna be Cakes that price of it doesn't change, if there wont be cakes that they do not get implanted moment they miss some $..
But someone said earlier in 1 post and it was a good fact, if you make server to low you wont have so much income later on server cose ppl would be afraid that they gonna take to long to catch up with lvls (at least ppl who can't no life), so even those who don't start right away on server cose of exams or dunno some other problem they will be able to catch up later if there is cakes. Like i said earlier the game doesn't end on lvl 80 like in C6 it actually starts then.
yes, that's right. But server can make money even another way. I played at one server, wich was sponzored by a company. All characters has theirs website address in the title. We could changed it when we were joined to clan or when we became noblesse.
This is just one example of many.

Yrezym

Реакции
Баллы
1736 сказал(а):
xtln сказал(а):
1736 сказал(а):
I can't go to 5x why?

EXCUSE OF FAILERS

FAILURE IS FAIL

Yrezym

Реакции
Баллы
1736 сказал(а):
SplichO сказал(а):
1736 сказал(а):
SplichO сказал(а):
Haha,  You are a clairvoyant? The admins said there will be voting about the cakes.
yes, that's right. But server can make money even another way. I played at one server, wich was sponzored by a company. All characters has theirs website address in the title. We could changed it when we were joined to clan or when we became noblesse.
This is just one example of many.
DUDE PLEASE

WHO CARES

Imbatron

Реакции
Баллы
to thread creator :

Yrezym

Реакции
Баллы
                          x15 is far to be high rate by the way               

OP
OP

Реакции
Баллы
I LOVE YOU GUYS! EVEN THOSE, WHO WANT THE CAKES ?

Crucial

Реакции
Баллы
kornez сказал(а):
Crucial сказал(а):
why? :D cause u cant rape me by ur self and ur const gonna do that :p whats up man, u got monthlies or what?  :-\ :-X this is goin too

far and i dont have time for kido jokes :p go spamm another topic im beggin ya, im watching topic for that what ppl say about
cakes so ill be glad if u stfu ok? u already showed me how can a dick be pussy,so gg hf gl bb  :-* :-* :-* .!.
weak kido-flames, clueless about gracia final, overestimate cakes
u already selfowned enough bro.
again same shit ppl who mess with other ones business and share their precious unneeded opinion :p
and xforce again is in every topic showing her activity :p

muppeli

Реакции
Баллы
Crucial сказал(а):
muppeli сказал(а):
man why dont u stfu already ;) .. "15x with cakes GOGOGOGO." go for where? for 1 week of gaming huh?! most ppl prefer to play for a long time and not only pvping with their top gears  and max lvl ;] and retartetd idiots like u like playing for a day or two and then go emo quit ;]
Haha someone IS CRYING ! :D
man http://www.emo-corner.com/forums/ go there, its right forum for you.

xtln

Реакции
Баллы
cant believe smth like that actually exists

Crucial

Реакции
Баллы
muppeli сказал(а):
Crucial сказал(а):
muppeli сказал(а):
man why dont u stfu already ;) .. "15x with cakes GOGOGOGO." go for where? for 1 week of gaming huh?! most ppl prefer to play for a long time and not only pvping with their top gears  and max lvl ;] and retartetd idiots like u like playing for a day or two and then go emo quit ;]
i dunno man, i didint know about this forum, maybe u are ahead of me. gg, why me? u complained moar, u should check it and dont quote my posts =]

SwashBuckler

Реакции
Баллы
Who cares if their is cakes or not find a constant party someone of the 9 gotta have a job. If not get a part time job you will level 3 times faster so its not like you will be missing anything just less time in front of a pc.

This game is all about endgame anyways even people will be farming hellbound even after 85 100% anyways.

Amuro1

Реакции
Баллы
Crucial сказал(а):
muppeli сказал(а):
Crucial сказал(а):
muppeli сказал(а):
man why dont u stfu already ;) .. "15x with cakes GOGOGOGO." go for where? for 1 week of gaming huh?! most ppl prefer to play for a long time and not only pvping with their top gears  and max lvl ;] and retartetd idiots like u like playing for a day or two and then go emo quit ;]
i dunno man, i didint know about this forum, maybe u are ahead of me. gg, why me? u complained moar, u should check it and dont quote my posts =]
win

DarkDewer

Реакции
Баллы
Okay this is one pretty much the last decent L2 server and yet it seems the majority are retarded ned cak pliz d0nad0r po favor people

Aurelius1

Реакции
Баллы
DarkDewer сказал(а):
Okay this is one pretty much the last decent L2 server and yet it seems the majority are retarded ned cak pliz d0nad0r po favor people
Be sure to vote for NO CAKE when the vote is up, so the server is not ruined by this cake addict idiots

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх