Preliminary voting: Do you want a cakes? (1 Viewer)

Do you want a cakes?

• Всего проголосовало
Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Реакции
Баллы
WHAT IS THIS THREAD?
I want to know how much people doesn't want a cakes at a new server.
DO YOU KNOW?
A cake is an in-game item, wich increase amount of the experience obtain from killing by increasing your vitality up to 300%.
WHAT'S THAT MEAN?
Server where you want to play should has rates 7x - 15x. If you will count so with a cake you will play at server with rates 21x - 45x.
I DON'T WANT IT, WHAT CAN I DO?
Admins of this server will give us a choice. When will be time, just vote for "no cakes".

gfnob

Реакции
Баллы
There won`t be such poll

Yrezym

Реакции
Баллы
What the fuck is that post
Who the fuck are you

qqqq2

Реакции
Баллы
Cakes will be on server 100%. If you would be on their place, u would leave cakes also.

Crucial

Реакции
Баллы
i vote for no cakes.. rate is enough high to play with such a shits =]

SplichO

Реакции
Баллы
Crucial сказал(а):
i vote for no cakes.. rate is enough high to play with such a shits =]
Is not about rates, is about how much server gets $$$ from Cakes so i don't think that they gonna remove it.

Crucial

Реакции
Баллы

xForce1

Реакции
Баллы
random topic - usless :D

uBka

Реакции
Баллы
wont even vote is stupit before its official anyway

ps... i want to be fair for all ppl w/ or w/o cakes

SandStorm

Реакции
Баллы
Hahhaha :) More ppl want cakes atm :)

OP
OP

Реакции
Баллы
SandStorm сказал(а):
Hahhaha :) More ppl want cakes atm :)
How I said in another thread. A people, who plays at 5x or 1x server will vote for max rate and a cakes, because they are afraid that theirs servers will lose a community. Try to read russian forum, really many people writes this.

Dkewl

Реакции
Баллы
yes i want caek NOM NOM NMO

gfnob

Реакции
Баллы
1736 clueless

darkflame

Реакции
Баллы
so much crying about cakes, maybe you guys finally realize that cakes barely interfer the gameplay. Before you even finish the 3. or 4. S80 Set in your party you gonna be 84/85 (even with 5x rates). Nolifer gonna out-pve you anyway with or without cakes and I actually see cakes as a chance for people that have not so much time for exping.

Anyway make cakes free (for adenas) for the first 2 weeks and then change it as donation, so all these idiots stop crying.

P.S. If you want a low rate server, go to the 5x Server with your clan and make it 2 sided.

Aurelius1

Реакции
Баллы
Voted for no cake of course!
First of all, not everyone can afford them, so this is a clear imbalance at the start of a server.
And second of all, it won't even be a FUKIN MIDRATE. With vita 3 and x15 rates, it's crazy high rates. Not exactly a high rate, but close to it. Think of 5x, it lasted for 7 fuking months! If we will have x15 with cakes, in 3 months nolifers will again start to cry for a new server and ruin the fun of those that can't keep up with the farm. Cause let's be serious, once the nolifing "factors" quit, server lose a lot of it's appeal.
So, as a conclusion, as LOW as possible (7x or 10x) and with NO FUKING CAKE!
MAKE IT THE SAME FOR EVERYONE!
(no, cakes are not for everyone, since it directly depends on how much fukin money you afford to waste on a game)

Crucial

Реакции
Баллы
Aurelius сказал(а):
Voted for no cake of course!
First of all, not everyone can afford them, so this is a clear imbalance at the start of a server.
And second of all, it won't even be a FUKIN MIDRATE. With vita 3 and x15 rates, it's crazy high rates. Not exactly a high rate, but close to it. Think of 5x, it lasted for 7 fuking months! If we will have x15 with cakes, in 3 months nolifers will again start to cry for a new server and ruin the fun of those that can't keep up with the farm. Cause let's be serious, once the nolifing "factors" quit, server lose a lot of it's appeal.
So, as a conclusion, as LOW as possible (7x or 10x) and with NO FUKING CAKE!
MAKE IT THE SAME FOR EVERYONE!
(no, cakes are not for everyone, since it directly depends on how much fukin money you afford to waste on a game)
+1 .. high rate server sux anyways =]

StupidAdvertising

Реакции
Баллы
In my super honest opinion, just add the cakes after a period of time. One or maybe 2 months would be perfect.

darkflame

Реакции
Баллы
Nolifer even gonna cry for new server with 3x Rates you fucking idiot. It's all about competition and getting Stuff, not about fucking EXP Rates. There are shitload of High Rates that last for 1 Year with 100x Rates and you wanna tell me this server gonna die in 2 months?

30x with cakes had alot higher rates and the server was alive for a long time, even with bad competition on it.

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх