Preliminary voting: Do you want a cakes? (1 Viewer)

Do you want a cakes?

• Всего проголосовало
Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

xtln

Реакции
Баллы
here we go again ; another couple of those ppl that come here for a long and memorable period of l2 that will change theire lives forever ; that r prolly looking for a clan where to make friends , share life stories , make RL group meetings and eat barbecue with theire families , prolly discuss the varka pvp over some beer at a pub , make pictures and stuff ;

as for me and the rest here i guess , its all very emotional that we see these bunch of ppl looking for a long term server where they can fight the evil of shilien and make happy events , kill the dragons together , or make group pve for fun in some catacombs without boxing , smiling in hero chat and inviting all new ppl to theire clan .

But the fuking truth is that even though i can feel almost a tear poping out of my eye I DONT GIVE A SHIT; YOU WANT x15 GO TO x5 ; IF YOU EVEN THINK OF YOUR "CHANCES" I LOL ; MOST PROLLY GENO OR SOME TOP CLAN WILL PAWN EVERY1 ELSE AND YOU WONT EVEN GET YOUR FUCKING GLOW OR W/E THAT U HOPE FOR OR DREAM TO HAVE CHANCES ON !!!!

S1xX

Реакции
Баллы

xtln

Реакции
Баллы
caps lock shows my e strength... that sig reminds me of darkiz sig from blah u xerox

StupidAdvertising

Реакции
Баллы
Nice little story you got there, but i don't understand what your point is or who you're trying to answer to.

If we go by your logic, we should just make the chars 85 on creation with top equip. It's not about making "friends online", it's about how fast the game is and i think x45 is a little too fast. But eh, this are personal opinions anyway, everyone has it's own preferences and also, everyone will play no matter the outcome of the vote. So yeah, all this discussions are for nothing ...

xtln

Реакции
Баллы
@baho --- to the guy with his long term gameplay; you didnt understand my post ;

there are 2 types of players , those who dont play and QQ on forums that they cant catch up, and those that do play and try to catch up .

now it's obvious that by reaching the limit faster ppl will get bored if the server doesnt have balance, but it also means that a new player can catch up faster in levels and gear(not all time gear). it basically ensures a fresh incoming population for a longer period then a lower rate will.

longer term server is ensured by how balanced the pvp is between the oposing sides , not by the rates; even with 1x rates if the server is 1 sided the sv dies becuz ppl start quitting.

OP
OP

Реакции
Баллы
darkflame сказал(а):
Top Clans playing as long there is competition on a Server. Sorry dude, but there is no competition on 5x or 30x Server, so people started to quit the server because of boredom. If you like killing thousand of mobs for some %, then you better go to the 5x Server or better to the 1x Server.
BR's like you doesn't even understand that most of the "factor" people don't give a fuck about EXP Rates, since it's all about Quest Rates and Drop Rates. Hellbound drop gonna be the same like on 5x Server and you need the same time to get S80. Also stuff like GCM, Bogs and S84 that make chars actually strong in endgame gonna be the same like on 5x. Nolifer gonna out-PVE you with or without cakes and they quit before some other clan actually try to catch up.
Crucial сказал(а):
man i just like low lvl pvp too for a start, it raises my mood: P
Lowbie PvP is over in 2 weeks, even with 10x Rates (without Cakes) you idiot.
Can you tell me why the admins wants to close the 30x server? 7x - 15x with the cakes is the same like 30x.

OP
OP

Реакции
Баллы
SplichO сказал(а):
But everyone knows there will be cakes, now will they be from start or will you be able to get it also for adena that is something different.
Haha,  You are a clairvoyant? The admins said there will be voting about the cakes.

seb2

Реакции
Баллы
like .ru GM's give a shit bout NA/EU community.

ban incomming!

kornez

Реакции
Баллы
1736 сказал(а):
darkflame сказал(а):
Top Clans playing as long there is competition on a Server. Sorry dude, but there is no competition on 5x or 30x Server, so people started to quit the server because of boredom. If you like killing thousand of mobs for some %, then you better go to the 5x Server or better to the 1x Server.
BR's like you doesn't even understand that most of the "factor" people don't give a fuck about EXP Rates, since it's all about Quest Rates and Drop Rates. Hellbound drop gonna be the same like on 5x Server and you need the same time to get S80. Also stuff like GCM, Bogs and S84 that make chars actually strong in endgame gonna be the same like on 5x. Nolifer gonna out-PVE you with or without cakes and they quit before some other clan actually try to catch up.
Crucial сказал(а):
man i just like low lvl pvp too for a start, it raises my mood: P
Lowbie PvP is over in 2 weeks, even with 10x Rates (without Cakes) you idiot.
Can you tell me why the admins wants to close the 30x server? 7x - 15x with the cakes is the same like 30x.
cuz after merge 2 servers into that one + lolgmshop, 98% of that 600ppl quited. Nothing to compare.

OP
OP

Реакции
Баллы
SERVER 35x WILL BE CLOSED, SO WHY DO YOU WANT TO MAKE ANOTHER SERVER WITH THE SAME RATES (21x - 45x)?

kornez

Реакции
Баллы
are u fcking idiot?
read post above, 35x didnt died cuz of cakes.

weezer

Реакции
Баллы
1736 сказал(а):
SERVER 35x WILL BE CLOSED, SO WHY DO YOU WANT TO MAKE ANOTHER SERVER WITH THE SAME RATES (21x - 45x)?
Dude, you are blind ? x35 (with cakes) has the same rates ? On x35 is GM shop.... you can buy everything with adena. That server is totally empty now.

OP
OP

Реакции
Баллы
kornez сказал(а):
are u fcking idiot?
I didn't say that 35x server will be closed because of the cakes. Mid rates are sux. If they wants pvp so they'll come to pvp server. That's reason why the most people plays at 5x.

OP
OP

Реакции
Баллы
The rates 5x (OK) with the cakes 15x (OK)

The rates 7x - 15x (OK) with the cakes 21x - 45x (WTF!!)

Yrezym

Реакции
Баллы
1736 сказал(а):
kornez сказал(а):
are u fcking idiot?
I didn't say that 35x server will be closed because of the cakes. Mid rates are sux. If they wants pvp so they'll come to pvp server. That's reason why the most people plays at 5x.
etcskeingrayi00.png

darkflame

Реакции
Баллы
kornez сказал(а):
cuz after merge 2 servers into that one + lolgmshop, 98% of that 600ppl quited. Nothing to compare.
Not to mention the server merges were pure fail and people lost some of their Characters, Gear and Clan (or some randoms got your Clan with all Clanskills lol). Also Hellbound was closed again. xD

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх