New server? (1 Viewer)

frn

Реакции
Баллы
Usually this question is ignored and 1-2 years after new one started previous one is merged.

Anura

Реакции
Баллы
Any chance of merge with x7 after the new server starts?

Anura

Реакции
Баллы
I would say 3x with 7x.

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
https://forumen.rpg-club.net/index.php/topic,176081.msg491556.html#new

Currently this is the decision they made.

layzie

Реакции
Баллы
doesnt make any sence without including victory.. :(

Poissie

Testers
Реакции
Баллы
Well.. Victory is not even one year old server.

layzie

Реакции
Баллы
yes, but look at the player count.
Borring sieges, not many participating in olympiad, no open pvp action etc :-\

Ciuzas

Реакции
Баллы
Even merge wont save them, when party will start. In 2017 they should be simply removed and all attention put on new ones. 8)

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
I'm afraid some people still like to play on the old servers. We can't just close them in favor of the new ones, that would send the wrong message.

About the merge, I believe x7 will be merged after some time. Like Poissie already pointed out, it's still fairly new.

Ciuzas

Реакции
Баллы
Anyway, we hope for the best ::)

rdnhone

Реакции
Баллы
smn сказал(а):
I'm afraid some people still like to play on the old servers. We can't just close them in favor of the new ones, that would send the wrong message.
About the merge, I believe x7 will be merged after some time. Like Poissie already pointed out, it's still fairly new.
You have no point, having a year or less it doesnt matter. The x7 was already dying and the owners just kill it with the announces of the fail party servers.  Best choice is merge x3/x7/x15 and just close the GF for real.
What is the point of having so many servers? 1000x, 15x, 7x and now two more? This make sense to you?

layzie

Реакции
Баллы
Twilights got it, doesnt matter how old the server is... just check the activity.
Motherland and Union wont help to populate the merged server.
Only servers that make sence to merge for a new server, where old members can have fun again, are victory and federation.

ApacheTomcat1

Реакции
Баллы
Twilights сказал(а):
smn сказал(а):
You have no point, having a year or less it doesnt matter. The x7 was already dying and the owners just kill it with the announces of the fail party servers.  Best choice is merge x3/x7/x15 and just close the GF for real.
What is the point of having so many servers? 1000x, 15x, 7x and now two more? This make sense to you?
they want ppl from victory for new servers  so no point to make again post for this

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
Twilights сказал(а):
You have no point
This make sense to you?
Like I already stated above, merging a server that is less than a year old would send the wrong message to players that want a "long term" server. People want the idea of a server with a long lifecolor and that's what rpg-club has always delivered and it  will not change.
For now x7 won't be merged with the others. You can always petition to support about this matter, maybe if enough players do it, it could happen sooner.

ApacheTomcat1

Реакции
Баллы
we want merge but not w/dead servers, for this we make post all the time and write the same.
victory is server w/nice activity atm, but motherland and union it's really dead

xuri

Реакции
Баллы
Why would it send a wrong message if you merge x15 x3 x5 to the X7 Server? At x7 we would love the competition. You really should reconsider your attitude to this issue. Make a poll or somth. To be honest it feels like that you guys from adminstration have no clue what is going on in your server. You send THE right message if you answer to the needs of your community.

Anyway I really appreciate that at least someone talks to the community.

layzie

Реакции
Баллы
People that want a long term server means, they dont want to start over and over again and continue playing theyr old characters. But not on a dead server.
A merge is exactly what those people need.

rdnhone

Реакции
Баллы
smn сказал(а):
Twilights сказал(а):
You have no point
This make sense to you?
Like I already stated above, merging a server that is less than a year old would send the wrong message to players that want a "long term" server. People want the idea of a server with a long lifecolor and that's what rpg-club has always delivered and it  will not change.
For now x7 won't be merged with the others. You can always petition to support about this matter, maybe if enough players do it, it could happen sooner.
Do you think that opening two fail new server its sending the right message to players that want a long term server? Be realistic for once, the two incoming servers will annihilate the rest. At least a merge will give the players hype to play bc new competition.

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
Twilights сказал(а):
Do you think that opening two fail new server its sending the right message to players that want a long term server? Be realistic for once, the two incoming servers will annihilate the rest. At least a merge will give the players hype to play bc new competition.
There is a very small amount of the community that enjoys playing on servers that are year old or more. This is the reason that those servers remain open. The merges occurred due to pleads from the community, x7 will also be merged with the rest, but at a later point, as I've already explained.
It's only natural that the new servers attract more players. The first two or three months are always overcrowded. It's around the 4th month that the server starts to settle and gets shaped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх