New server? (1 Viewer)

Rhymus1

Реакции
Баллы
Ruyko сказал(а):
Gurila сказал(а):
Cytheria сказал(а):
Stop crying about new server you failed dumpheads, even if new server comes out you gonna quit in the few months as well because you will realise you are terrible at everything, the server is still alive and it has lots of fun, i dont see a reason to start a new server as long this one is very active, and if u think its not active then get the fuck out of town and search some pvp or whatever and then you will notice...
~With love towards the fail people...!!

Whos talking about quit ,and who the hell you are taking desicions about new servers or wte .
PS1 : we never played pvp servers
PS2: we were all the time in top pvp status and alive
PS3:I  was living in the town ,i went for vacations i came back to the town  while you were coming in the town
I dont know who are you, but for sure you was never TOP pvp status.
True is:
Clan - https://www.rpg-club.org/lineage_2/motherland/top/clans_pvp.html
Players - https://www.rpg-club.org/lineage_2/motherland/top/pvp_pk.html
He's talking about old federation server, there was clan Infectedunits.
P.S. I mean old x7, dunno what was name of that server. (i think federation, mb im wrong)

Gurila

Реакции
Баллы
Ruyko сказал(а):
Gurila сказал(а):
Cytheria сказал(а):
Stop crying about new server you failed dumpheads, even if new server comes out you gonna quit in the few months as well because you will realise you are terrible at everything, the server is still alive and it has lots of fun, i dont see a reason to start a new server as long this one is very active, and if u think its not active then get the fuck out of town and search some pvp or whatever and then you will notice...

Whos talking about quit ,and who the hell you are taking desicions about new servers or wte .
PS3:I  was living in the town ,i went for vacations i came back to the town  while you were coming in the town
True is:
Maybe  your  clan didnt play  that server  so its true you dont know  , and my name is purokablos using friend's account cause mine is banned just for info

Soulkey

MemberOk
Реакции
Баллы
Gurila сказал(а):
Ruyko сказал(а):
Gurila сказал(а):
Cytheria сказал(а):

True is:
Maybe  your  clan didnt play  that server  so its true you dont know  , and my name is purokablos using friend's account cause mine is banned just for info
I know you Puro and you know me as well. You are good player but your party never was top pvp.
No offence...

Gurila

Реакции
Баллы
Ruyko сказал(а):
Gurila сказал(а):
Ruyko сказал(а):
Gurila сказал(а):
Cytheria сказал(а):

True is:
Maybe  your  clan didnt play  that server  so its true you dont know  , and my name is purokablos using friend's account cause mine is banned just for info
I know you Puro and you know me as well. You are good player but your party never was top pvp.
No offence.
I respect your opinion , but i never said i had a top pvp party cause we luck of 9/9 most of time and 3rd party software which gives an advantage  during pvp, but we were competable and we had lot of good players in our clan . So i said in 1st place we had good pvp status and lot of of brain pvp players .Anyway we won lot of castles because of our tactic even we had disadvantage  ofc noone said we didnt have friends with noobish  game play cause infectedunits are family for those who remember !!!

Soulkey

MemberOk
Реакции
Баллы
So our comunity again will be in 10 different small clans ?

what CP planing to start and clans...lets make one clan for this new project.

Poissie

Testers
Реакции
Баллы
ApacheTomcat сказал(а):
Harunka сказал(а):
Hi!
Do you really want to merge X3 and x15?  ::)
shizzmynizz сказал(а):
Can't tell you anything about the merge, but it's not outside the realm of possibility.
i love this scenario, we need some more active players ;D
I am not sure how fair it would be. Federation (15x) is four years old and merged with four other servers. Most of people have Elegia sets and some of them +16 Top weapons. Motherland (3x) is running not even one year and is low rate. I only see it unfair for people from Motherland.

ApacheTomcat1

Реакции
Баллы
Poissie сказал(а):
ApacheTomcat сказал(а):
Harunka сказал(а):
Hi!
shizzmynizz сказал(а):
Can't tell you anything about the merge, but it's not outside the realm of possibility.
I am not sure how fair it would be. Federation (15x) is four years old and merged with four other servers. Most of people have Elegia sets and some of them +16 Top weapons. Motherland (3x) is running not even one year and is low rate. I only see it unfair for people from Motherland.
2 years ago we moved here from old federation and all said  the same (old server, full items, ect) we lost ch (cuz we are in vacation) but we are here  ;D
atm server has 10-12 elegia max, 2-3 top +6. More of us we play w/1800 +6 armors and 8-9 mid weapon max, so isn't unfair to merge
btw if servers merged we lost again the ch, but nop it's just a game

Poissie

Testers
Реакции
Баллы
ApacheTomcat сказал(а):
Poissie сказал(а):
ApacheTomcat сказал(а):
Harunka сказал(а):
Hi!
shizzmynizz сказал(а):
2 years ago we moved here from old federation and all said  the same (old server, full items, ect) we lost ch (cuz we are in vacation) but we are here  ;D
atm server has 10-12 elegia max, 2-3 top +6. More of us we play w/1800 +6 armors and 8-9 mid weapon max, so isn't unfair to merge
When I randomly logged and signed for BD CB I fought 3-4 BDs with top duals +16 and Elegia set, same was one year ago, everyone in QQ clan had set .

ApacheTomcat1

Реакции
Баллы
Poissie сказал(а):
ApacheTomcat сказал(а):
Poissie сказал(а):
ApacheTomcat сказал(а):
Harunka сказал(а):
Hi!
Do you really want to merge X3 and x15?  ::)
shizzmynizz сказал(а):
2 years ago we moved here from old federation and all said  the same (old server, full items, ect) we lost ch (cuz we are in vacation) but we are here  ;D
When I randomly logged and signed for BD CB I fought 3-4 BDs with top duals +16 and Elegia set, same was one year ago, everyone in QQ clan had set .
QQ clan is one ppl (play 5-6 chars), have 2 elegia set and make shared between his chars
btw haven't hero SD, he lost it many month ago

Anura

Реакции
Баллы
Hello All.
I just started to play again on "Motherland [x3] HF" server, and I would like to get some information about the future of this server from any GM or Moderator or Owner or Prophet. :)
Questions:
How long will the server plan to run?
(if its near the end of its lifecycle, than I re-consider playing here)
Is there still any plan to merge with other server?
What is the most likely solution when (if ) player number decrease below 100.
  - Wipe
  - Merge
  - Close
  - Let it run?
If any can tell me about some valid information or good estimation it would be appreciated!
Thank you!

Poissie

Testers
Реакции
Баллы
There won't be wipe or closing on any servers for sure. Mostly servers get merged after few years, but right now there is no information about merging Motherland to others.

Anura

Реакции
Баллы
Thanks for the information and for the fast response! :)

ApacheTomcat1

Реакции
Баллы
this server it's rly dead
why keep it alive. better make merge w/federation

ApacheTomcat1

Реакции
Баллы
Ruyko сказал(а):
ApacheTomcat сказал(а):
this server it's rly dead
why keep it alive. better make merge w/federation
Actualy you are more dead then server....
any1 ask you lol bot
you are fail in all server and this is the reason that you stop play after 3-4 month ....
you are a sh1t server-jumper
back to your cave fast
btw log this weekend to see how many dead play on sieges  ::)
better 200-250 and no lag/freeze than 1-2k and full lag/delay

naparnikas

Реакции
Баллы
Hello everyone! Both servers, ML is already and Victory is coming to the end. After all votings, you see that x3 and now even x7 cant survive long. Maybe it's time for even lower rates, like x1 or even lower? After the summer, there should be some reborn becouse everything is really coming to the end. +10000 starting people, when rates are lower, that number would stay, time for Reborn, time for Reborn! ::) ::) ::)

Rhymus1

Реакции
Баллы
actually fk it, same ppl, same clans, same goals and soulkey fighting for fog, every crapy server. I prefer dota at least till winter, since its exam period anyway.

p.s. no offense to my lil bulgarian friend. [3 ;D

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
They are already testing an Ertheia server on closed beta.

Anura

Реакции
Баллы
Any news about merge after new server starts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх