New server? (1 Viewer)

Harunka1

Реакции
Баллы
Hi!

I have noticed a topic on russian forum, created by admin IzDevka ( https://forum.rpg-club.org/threads/75848? ) about x3 server. My russian is not good at all and also, there are 78+ pages of discussion. Could any1 inform us, what is going on or what will most likely happen with x3?

Do you really want to merge X3 and x15? ::)

xForceXX

Реакции
Баллы
new serv would be nice, like 15x gracia what had in past USSR serv :p

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
It's not decided yet. Although majority of players have expressed their desire for a new rpg-club server.

Can't tell you anything about the merge, but it's not outside the realm of possibility.

guides

Реакции
Баллы
92 pages on russian forum and is hard to translate all :)

LF new server....

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
Izzy сказал(а):
92 pages on russian forum and is hard to translate all :)
LF new server....
I haven't followed the entire topic closely, but it's pretty much a discussion about what the players think was wrong with the current x3 and why there should be a new one.

Soulkey

MemberOk
Реакции
Баллы
RPG servers life 1-2 years long.

English comunity quiting server after 1 monts.

So i cant understand why English comunity want new server when they will be totaly non-factor.

Sad story

xForceXX

Реакции
Баллы
well i played long time on USSR serv was nice, after that other pvp servers etc... but now i would like join new serv from rpg-club untill going army next year

Gurila

Реакции
Баллы
Ruyko сказал(а):
RPG servers life 1-2 years long.
English comunity quiting server after 1 monts.
So i cant understand why English comunity  want new server when they will be totaly non-factor.
Sad story
I dont know about the rest  of cummunity but as far as i remember we made lot of fun vs russian community with our  clan (Infectedunits) even we play legit in  all kind of rpg server we were competable  during at least the pvp of it .I dont know why so rage vs  english speaking as far as it is international language not english community .Anyway we expect any server to play at to see  the qutting as people think .
PS  One international clan is enough  ;)

Yraser

Реакции
Баллы
i read alot of topics on the rusian forums...beit with google translate but still from what i understand and dont quote me on this new server will be coming this winter...and i doubt its in december so mb at the end of january
again this is just some shit i might of gotten from the google translate so dont get too excited

Cytheria

Реакции
Баллы
Stop crying about new server you failed dumpheads, even if new server comes out you gonna quit in the few months as well because you will realise you are terrible at everything, the server is still alive and it has lots of fun, i dont see a reason to start a new server as long this one is very active, and if u think its not active then get the fuck out of town and search some pvp or whatever and then you will notice...

~With love towards the fail people...!!

Yraser

Реакции
Баллы
lmao calm down waterboy

Gurila

Реакции
Баллы
Cytheria сказал(а):
Stop crying about new server you failed dumpheads, even if new server comes out you gonna quit in the few months as well because you will realise you are terrible at everything, the server is still alive and it has lots of fun, i dont see a reason to start a new server as long this one is very active, and if u think its not active then get the fuck out of town and search some pvp or whatever and then you will notice...

Whos talking about quit ,and who the hell you are taking desicions about new servers or wte .
PS1 : we never played pvp servers
PS2:we were all the time in top pvp status and alive
PS3:I  was living in the town ,i went for vacations i came back to the town  while you were coming in the town

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
There has been a new server announcement. More info --] https://forumen.rpg-club.net/index.php/topic,174017.0.html

sickboy

Реакции
Баллы
Oh my God finally! That's awesome

zosiek

Реакции
Баллы
So far most entertaining stuff I read here was "Infectedunit oposing russian side" :D

Gurila

Реакции
Баллы
zosiek сказал(а):
So far most entertaining stuff I read here was "Infectedunit oposing russian side" :D
As far as i remember we compete majority of good cps at x15 but you can sarcasm its nvm ,funny is when  they avoid pvp )))

Gurila

Реакции
Баллы
zosiek сказал(а):
Btw i never said infectedunits oppossing any side  i said one clan international is enough to play in a russian  server ,russians dont like international community at all ,but they have enough other russian to compete !

Soulkey

MemberOk
Реакции
Баллы
Gurila сказал(а):
Cytheria сказал(а):

Whos talking about quit ,and who the hell you are taking desicions about new servers or wte .
PS1 : we never played pvp servers
PS2: we were all the time in top pvp status and alive
PS3:I  was living in the town ,i went for vacations i came back to the town  while you were coming in the town
I dont know who are you, but for sure you was never TOP pvp status.
True is:
Clan - https://www.rpg-club.org/lineage_2/motherland/top/clans_pvp.html
Players - https://www.rpg-club.org/lineage_2/motherland/top/pvp_pk.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх