New server sugestion (part 2) (1 Viewer)

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Lionna

Реакции
Баллы
pred5 сказал(а):
i was crying? lol.. get a clue, we were fighting avatars and ur mage pt came and attack in the back, hidding outside. if i remember right in celes u were the 1 crying about how we didnt let u get hero .. lol
"Mage Party". It was a fucking Sorcerer and EE with CH Buffs+EE Buffs. First Month there was no ES Hero, then Celia got Hero and next Month Nastradamus got Hero. Then we quit Celes because you were camping Clanhalls all day and RC went inactive and the Server was kinda boring + bugs. You never  "made" me losing Hero, except Genocide in the first month, because they mass feeded Celia. Keep going dude, try harder next time.

greennight

Реакции
Баллы
SplichO сказал(а):
Corkscreewe сказал(а):
Sup? You are the one rewriting history, so I am correcting you. Rus leader is not posting his wet dreams on forum
I "6 pts vs 22" ye 6 full S grade with boss jewlery 21 hero vs 40% ppl in S grade weapons without SA just few S armor sets and many many even in Common A grade not to forget that 70% of those parties had boxed toons, grats you won the gear competition.
just to prove your lies about all 60 ppl in S grades and number of heros there
shot00020j.jpg

shot00023im.jpg

now what will you tell? that you couldnt target becouse all of you had wooden PCs or what ?

SplichO

Реакции
Баллы
Wuau it shows you are not all in S grade and on that screen shot you are missing couple of heroes that were at the TW, and once again like i said earlier why you brought that as my fail i was there with 1 pt , if it was talk about Rusb clans ye you could say that, anyway you still didn't keep all the flags you had. And you are the one mentioned this "event" of TW just to make it clear.

greennight

Реакции
Баллы
SplichO сказал(а):
Wuau it shows you are not all in S grade and on that screen shot you are missing couple of heroes that were at the TW, and once again like i said earlier why you brought that as my fail i was there with 1 pt , if it was talk about Rusb clans ye you could say that, anyway you still didn't keep all the flags you had. And you are the one mentioned this "event" of TW just to make it clear.
y i mentioned you were part of that zerg so its your fail also. and you started to write some nonsense post about  start of the server but you forgot to mention some things.
and you didnt take all wards from us.
and as i see on those pictures there are too many people in A/B common grades not in S with full BJ as you told us. so pls stop lie.

SplichO

Реакции
Баллы
Ye and you forgot also there is ppl in Nograde on that screen shot and naked heroes right?

Lionna

Реакции
Баллы
SplichO сказал(а):
It's kinda impossible to keep down like 190 People with endless resses at Territory War and it still took you more than 1 Hour finally to reach the Castle Gate and jack like 2-3 Wards and you talk like only ETC had Heroes. You had also some Heroes and if you were smart you could beat us in less than 1-2 Minutes with 190 People vs 50-60. There wasn't a huge Gear difference aswell. The only Party with good Gear and mostly with Boss Jewels was Jackys Party.

SplichO

Реакции
Баллы
We had 1 hero Darkark, but all that people were in different clans you couldn't do mass AOE skills or buff AOE, not to mention there was sh1t load of retards from Rusb ally you couldn't explain not to kill our WC which was way to retarded. I am not saying ETC sucked at that TW it was really good not so easy to win vs 180 organized people, but that was not 180 organized pts was 1 big mess and spams in all kind of languages on Command channel.

greennight

Реакции
Баллы
SplichO сказал(а):
Ye and you forgot also there is ppl in Nograde on that screen shot and naked heroes right?
man stop with taking drugs you see something that isnt on that screen. oh wait now i understand how you can write so many bullshits. sorry man i didnt know that you have some mental problems and see things that dont exist.

SplichO

Реакции
Баллы
greennight сказал(а):
SplichO сказал(а):
man stop with taking drugs you see something that isnt on that screen. oh wait now i understand how you can write so many bullshits. sorry man i didnt know that you have some mental problems and see things that dont exist.
I guess i should quote your members?
Umadbra? hahahaha

gfnob

Реакции
Баллы
http://www.youtube.com/user/theSplichO

Mith

Реакции
Баллы
/Bump !

Any official statement?

gfnob

Реакции
Баллы
Yes u can check x30 server 2nd side is up but w/o war

Mith

Реакции
Баллы
WTF's that supposed to mean? .. I ask about a new lowrate and you tell me there is no war and X30 is up.

Alkaz

Реакции
Баллы
You asked for an official statement

Mith

Реакции
Баллы
.. And the Pel8 guy is the last person who should give me official statements. I mean he's a forum troll on every possible l2 forum starting from Nanaki.

CrossFire

Реакции
Баллы
https://forum.rpg-club.org/threads/10099?&st=0&#entry191976

gratz, gratz, gratz. New x5 server two weeks after new year. Hmm maybe x7, not x5?

gfnob

Реакции
Баллы
Mith сказал(а):
.. And the Pel8 guy is the last person who should give me official statements. I mean he's a forum troll on every possible l2 forum starting from Nanaki.
And who r u?

OP
OP
StupidAdvertising

StupidAdvertising

Реакции
Баллы
CrossFire сказал(а):
https://forum.rpg-club.org/threads/10099?&st=0&#entry191976
gratz, gratz, gratz. New x5 server two weeks after new year.  Hmm maybe x7, not x5?
Interesting, but if it's going to be International (as they said) i hope we at least gonna get an announcement on this forum about it. But hopefully we will get an english site with it, a REAL one, not the joke one we got for the x30 server which is a 2 minutes job.
P.S. It wouldn't be bad to actually make 7x, there's a looooooot more grind involved then a C5 server for example and x5 might look to slow for a lot of ppl. Anyway, looking forward to it.
P.S.2 Also, please add better cheat protection until the server starts, thnx.

valandril

Реакции
Баллы
pff this server is fine, i`ve been looking for such for a long time and i`m not moving anywhere if there will be still some decent competition ;]

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх