New server sugestion (part 2) (1 Viewer)

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

zook1

Реакции
Баллы
not even that, a new server just means PVE race between the sun meows 4b and etc. its just a waste of everyones free time. getting 78 in a day and then grinding to 85 is where its at imo! on 5x 78 will take 3-4 months and then 85 would take another 3-5. it would be soooo redic.

R.I.P 30x

SplichO

Реакции
Баллы
zook сказал(а):
not even that, a new server just means PVE race between the sun meows 4b and etc. its just a waste of everyones free time. getting 78 in a day and then grinding to 85 is where its at imo! on 5x 78 will take 3-4 months and then 85 would take another 3-5. it would be soooo redic.
R.I.P 30x
3-4 monts for 78 o_O?

pokemontrainer

Реакции
Баллы
the thing is on new server HB would opened like 6 months after start or way more :D

gfnob

Реакции
Баллы
Not rlly :d

naikintuvas

Реакции
Баллы
SplichO сказал(а):
zook сказал(а):
R.I.P 30x
3-4 monts for 78 o_O?
Playing 1 hour a week...

ptsd

Реакции
Баллы
i heard that Splicho will pwn new server!!!!!

OP
OP
StupidAdvertising

StupidAdvertising

Реакции
Баллы
ptsd сказал(а):
confirmed  ;D
zook сказал(а):
R.I.P 30x
Well, yes, i agree with you. BUT! Except for the low rates ( X_x ) wouldn't u look forward to a fresh server with perfect files that has this clans (and possibly others from azure, dex and retail) starting on even terms? This 30x had a horrible start, with only 1 clan that knew what to do, and a few dozen randoms (server had 35 players in first day of beta). By the time clans that can rival etc (although they say they're the best, no one like them) joined this server, it was pretty much all played out. They're light years away in terms of equip compared to the new clans (and don't u dare say it's not true). I'm mostly speaking about bj's here, but also s80/s84 and enchanted skills.
But in spite of all this, yes, the new clans will catch up with them eventualy, there's a limit you can farm up to. Me for example, i'm gonna wait and see what clans will show up. If there's a few of them with the skill of etc ill join it most probably.

Mith

Реакции
Баллы
zook сказал(а):
R.I.P 30x
And i thought you are a pro player ... You can get 78 in 2 months if you play hard .. Grinding to 85 will be tough tho ..
Clans still playing celes will surely come , aswell as clans from other servers, including retail. I'm sure there will be many strong clans that will play here  ... Consider the fact that there's a huge low-rate playerbase (i'm one of them) that would NEVER play smth that's higher than 10X.
Dude if properly advertised, this could be the best server out there , just like Aerith was 2 years ago .. As far as i know there is no other server offering the same content and the same stability as this one . Maybe there should be more GMs and a better webpage, but other than that it's the best you can get atm.
Bring it on !

CrossFire

Реакции
Баллы
Come on make it x7-x9 and it will be awesome. Remember that 78 lvl isn't max anymore and i'm sure that not many players want to make a huge grind fest again. Make an official vote with options x5,x6,x7,x8 and x9.

Mith

Реакции
Баллы
5x reminds me of good ol' aerith QQ

OP
OP
StupidAdvertising

StupidAdvertising

Реакции
Баллы

Cтoум

Реакции
Баллы

gfnob

Реакции
Баллы
I don`t think it will change a lot on x5

U will reach 79 easy, ppl will grind more than on x30, only big difference if they make s grade quest lower than x3, with x3 rates is still easy to farm varka or IT, then whoever keep HB on lockdown will win the server, for get rare atributte stone fs lvl 81/83,farm fame, barakiel or other thing it will be the same as x30.

What they need to improve is the server machine and some admin who can read english and speak with the ru admins.

Gezas

Реакции
Баллы
SplichO сказал(а):
ptsd сказал(а):
QQ about new server much? Afraid of getting ass kicked from clans like Meow on new fresh start?
And you got your ass kicked in your lol sub stack server  by 73 low/mid c grade sph while you were 77+ sts with full a and landed vortex on the guy, sup with that mister pro player?

SplichO

Реакции
Баллы
Gezas сказал(а):
SplichO сказал(а):
ptsd сказал(а):
QQ about new server much? Afraid of getting ass kicked from clans like Meow on new fresh start?
And you got your ass kicked in your lol sub stack server  by 73 low/mid c grade sph while you were 77+ sts with full a and landed vortex on the guy, sup with that mister pro player?
Lol i played there for like 7-10 days max got bored 800 ppl population, and that guy you talking about died after 10 seconds with 1 shot after silence worn off cose he was not capable of killing me(btw whole server was in  C jewlery, not in A grade).
TOPIC]Btw you are switching topics really fast.So is the mighty ETC gonna show up on new x5 server?Or you gonna qq how is pointless to have new server since you are to pro you will pwn there anyway so who cares, right?[TOPIC

Malicious

Реакции
Баллы
So whos gona move out to x5? ETC? Meow? 4Buisines? TheSun? I dont mentioning athers, becouse they are just crap. Sorry.

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх