New server sugestion (part 2) (1 Viewer)

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

aYotech

Реакции
Баллы
the x30 server was running fine and if you only fixed the hardware issues WAY earlier

we could be having 3k+ People online at euro peak. Instead your opening a new international server and we still didn't get fixes on the x30

you're doing wrong, but that's just me. and GL to all people moving to the x5, you for sure won't see me or my crew there.

iPKu

Реакции
Баллы
I really doubt meow would move there - i do believe x5 would be way too low for them.

x5 might be low, but it's understandable - for people whom got time to spend, and like playing L2 as it was meant to play (Grind to have fun).

Myself, i wouldn't grind on x5, been around l2 world since prelude. Getting boring... Yes, Gracia final new things, changes. But still same old grind l2.

As far as population either you open x5, x7 or even other x30. Fresh start brings new faces, new clans. I personally do believe low-rate server has longer lasting community, stable community and more mature. So i do vote for x5.

Even if new server opens, i do believe even new x5 opens many people will stay on x30.

All we need now is proper management and marketing for an x5. It can be big success as many of you already know that.

PS. You don't have to be 85 to pvp or do something useful. On retail people, don't farm HB all being 85 or pvp.
In low-rate server pvp begins at branded. Fighting for your spot :)

Chris

Реакции
Баллы
aYotech сказал(а):
the x30 server was running fine and if you only fixed the hardware issues WAY earlier
we could be having 3k+ People online at euro peak. Instead your opening a new international server and we still didn't get fixes on the x30
you're doing wrong, but that's just me. and GL to all people moving to the x5, you for sure won't see me or my crew there.
for one time i must agree with u, that server can reach a nice population, only need that hardware upgrade (suposed to be incomming)

iPKu

Реакции
Баллы
Chris сказал(а):
for one time i must agree with u, that server can reach a nice population, only need that hardware upgrade (suposed to be incomming)
Agree with both of you.
No matter that ETC has over enchanted skills or gear. People still can catch up, as someone said - there is an limit someone can farm up to. It didn't take 5 months for meow to gather up the gear, and do some pvp's (eventho i still think they're lame). For good organized clan, it would take significantly less time to gear up then meow, or any other clan..
Number of x30 were up the charts last month, but then lags started and numbers went down, if there were no logs - numbers would of just kept growing...
Why always in private servers, fresh start has to be after wipe ? What about retail ? Clans leaving private servers for bugs and so on, joining retail which been already up for years, and they still have fun. Isn't this game all about fun ? :) Yes, domination is big part of the fun. But people leave, new people come.. That what makes world spin.

penom

Реакции
Баллы
QQ ETC QQ MOOOOOOAR
GREAT NEWS!!!
THIS SERVER IS GOING TO BE SO FAKING OVERPOPULATED
expecting to see how pro etc is there....

Chris

Реакции
Баллы
penom сказал(а):
QQ ETC QQ MOOOOOOAR
GREAT NEWS!!!
THIS SERVER IS GOING TO BE SO FAKING OVERPOPULATED
expecting to see how pro etc is there....
aYotech сказал(а):
GL to all people moving to the x5, you for sure won't see me or my crew there.
iPKu сказал(а):
I really doubt meow would move there -
Who cares about u unknow random, the great new is that seems like 4b+Meow want to face us and they will not run away like chickens, so go with splich0 to add another fail to his long list :)

penom

Реакции
Баллы
iv been here longer than splich :] so gtfo
btw splich]all of u nabzors

SoulReaven1

Реакции
Баллы
If they upgrade the hardware and maybe change the datacenter to another place in europe, like london or france, and really put an effort in fix the bugs and other things x30 surelly can reach more then 3k ppl online. No ideia why care a lot to open a new server and say nothing about x30 upgrades.

OP
OP
StupidAdvertising

StupidAdvertising

Реакции
Баллы
SoulReaven сказал(а):
If they upgrade the hardware and maybe change the datacenter to another place in europe, like london or france, and really put an effort in fix the bugs and other things x30 surelly can reach more then 3k ppl online. No ideia why care a lot to open a new server and say nothing about x30 upgrades.
[offtopic]
First of all, server DID reach 3k online but sadly, lags started and quite a few ppl stoped playing. And second, there is a hardware upgrade incoming, and yes, it's supposed to happen this year.
[ontopic]
I think(!) the main clans on x30 won't join the new x5(7 hopefully) but there will still be lots of clans joining and randoms. And i have this weird feeling the new server will fail badly hardware wise...

Garnett

Реакции
Баллы
not going anywhere.

dont have time to restart in a low rate server, playing should be for fun,not a work.

Jacky1

Реакции
Баллы
Not moving ppl to new server with 2k cap lol....I will be glad when failures will leave this server and make some more space here on 30x to fit in even more better clans and hoping the new HW for 30x will come soon and we will enjoy with more ppl online than now.

pokemontrainer

Реакции
Баллы
it will be nice start a lot of ppl random pvps but after 2 months bb :)i cant imagine any party from current 30x be able to open hb soon or do soi and so on :) so have fun farming varka

Iblis

Реакции
Баллы
yea every quest 1x rates x5 a farmers dream but no thx I have already been there several times and dont wana go that way again like im in the mood the open faking HB again.

pred5

Реакции
Баллы
i wont move there, neither 4b like ayo said. its just retard to farm again on a 5x server, and even worse to 85.. gl to whoever moves, u just give me less lag here

ve3k

Реакции
Баллы
ETC will not move from x30, either we will be playing where we do now, or clan will die due to innactivity.

penom

Реакции
Баллы
bleh i knew it .... paaaasiiies

aYotech

Реакции
Баллы
I mean no offense and all, but I won't waste(my opinion) my time on a 5x, That isn't really looked into.

you got any idea how many people are gonna bot on that 5x? I can say easily 90% of the population. People bot on the 30x, but it doesn't affect much if played at the same rate, but on low rates botters will get waaaaaay ahead of legit players...

and this server isn't really stable enough where i can freely put my time into such server, at least from what i've seen so far..

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх