New server sugestion (part 2) (1 Viewer)

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

gfnob

Реакции
Баллы
SplichO сказал(а):
You missed the point after DDOS and proxy connections ppl got tired and left so TZ counted 7,8 ppl from real tz and rest was later random recruits that just wanted items and help with sub/nobl. You really can't do any other epic then AQ and we even did 1 time Baium with such an organization so i dunno since when you became "L2 pro guide" , "do pailaka, bot a bit here, bot a bit there, and here you go OLE!, now you can go and pvp" gg.... your post was really funny, they teach you that in ETC? Or they teach people to turn of auto rez since they use walker ? I still can't belive that someone can be so dumb...
I still can't belive that someone so smart acomplshed nothing but qq on forums

greennight

Реакции
Баллы
oh splicho is back with his nonsese posts.
you forgot to mention few things like big zerg of 22 Partys you made and failed to take all wards
or maybe that you were so pro that while you had necro main you came on sieges on HE sub with PL set (GG crester)
and we could continue all day like this. but you are just guy that emoquited server becouse he couldnt motivate his people to play (we saw that motivation topic on your forum ), maybe becouse when they saw that CL is idiot they rather quit the server or clan becouse the havent seen future with you.

OP
OP
StupidAdvertising

StupidAdvertising

Реакции
Баллы
Although i didn't want flames in this thread, well, please continue
498.gif

SplichO

Реакции
Баллы
greennight сказал(а):
oh splicho is back with his nonsese posts.
you forgot to mention few things like big zerg of  22 Partys you made and failed to take all wards
or maybe that you were so pro that while you had necro main you came on sieges on HE sub with PL set (GG crester)
and we could continue all day like this. but you are just guy that emoquited server becouse he couldnt motivate his people to play (we saw that motivation topic on your forum ), maybe becouse when they saw that CL is idiot they rather quit the server or clan becouse the havent seen future with you.
You mixed few things already, as for Wards was Rusb ally who contacted me and other clan leaders like Nofear and don't remember who else, tz had there 1 pt and the whole organization was a mess and wasn't leaded by me.
As for plated leather set ye i had Plated leather set with Draco helm +3 60 fire and draco gloves +3 with 60 water, but i kinda didn't wanted to pm you to explain you heh? And for the rest of things you are also clueless, so before you write anything please have facts and real information. And i already said earlier when and why Tz quited, whole coming to server was forced ppl were pretty much tired of L2 before we ever started on RPG and when DDOS started was just a another reason beside that L2 become old and boring to just stop playing L2.
ps.oh once again you turned losing wards from Rune as a fail action from your enemies, ye you are the best you planed that from start right?

Corkscreewe

Реакции
Баллы
[quote author=SplichO]And for the rest of things you are also clueless, so before you write anything please have facts and real information.[/quote]
Quoted for epic truth. Just one thing to add: if you HAVE facts, please also post them all, don't choose which ones fit in your "TZ the best" theory ;)
Btw, going 22 vs 6 and still not taking all wards ... that's either epic fail of yours or remarkable success for ETC. Which one do you prefer?

Jacky1

Реакции
Баллы
;D Splicho is back with his "alter reality", watch out guys, this will be fun.

greennight

Реакции
Баллы
y and hes even posted application in 4bussines what is funny too
Whats your experience with Epics/Raids?Huge. - y killing baium with high lvls for no ring drop :p
Any extra information or comments you want to add: ETC sucks ballz - and SplichQQ is back :D

SplichO

Реакции
Баллы
Corkscreewe сказал(а):
y and hes even posted application in 4bussines  what is funny too
Whats your experience with Epics/Raids?Huge. - y killing baium with high lvls for no ring drop :p
Any extra information or comments you want to add: ETC sucks ballz  - and SplichQQ is back :D
Ye i did since all my friends who stayed on RPG playing in it, i kinda expected that you gonna read application there at least one of you since you are forum trols i am glad you like my extra comment.

Corkscreewe

Реакции
Баллы
SplichO сказал(а):
Talk to the Rusb ally leader not me lol
Sup? You are the one rewriting history, so I am correcting you. Rus leader is not posting his wet dreams on forum
SplichO сказал(а):
ps.oh once again you turned losing wards from Rune as a fail action from your enemies
SplichO сказал(а):
I still can't belive that someone can be so dumb...

SplichO

Реакции
Баллы
Corkscreewe сказал(а):
Sup? You are the one rewriting history, so I am correcting you. Rus leader is not posting his wet dreams on forum
I am not the one that mentioned this event, you should read who said about wards at the first place and made out of that "teamzone fail" when tz was barely there (with 1 pt). You got nothing to correct in it since you lost wards, not all but you didn't had all wards you had before the TW, and there is nothing to correct that "event" was not created or started or leader by me i was invited in it to help Rusb ally if will have people that can be online at that time. You also forget in all this since green kept posting "6 pts vs 22" ye 6 full S grade with boss jewlery 21 hero vs 40% ppl in S grade weapons without SA just few S armor sets and many many even in Common A grade not to forget that 70% of those parties had boxed toons, grats you won the gear competition.

Lionna

Реакции
Баллы
SplichO сказал(а):
ETC took 1 month+ of 24/7 boting from start of server to war us back when we played, this fraps aint much quality true (guy that made it is not skilled with making movies, this was just for his personal fun)but does show ETC not waring us back and holding together with jojoclub http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWo6HnaavTE&feature=related , so cut the crap with bullsh1t posts like this one
Pel8 сказал(а):
I understand from 4business, but meow is already here over a month

off topic:We were strong as a clan till proxy problems came then 70% of us quited and we showed multiply of proofs where ETC bots and how it makes gear but Admins reacted to late since "there was no rules  against boting" posted on forum but there was announce from GMs about anti bot system (which failed) , people that played back then remember what i am talking about. As for ETC you are just a carebear clan that made a zerg and farmed sh1t load of gear and made lvls before decided to war back us (Tz) when you had 3x more people then we did.
Also i still remember how you cry cose we took Gludio which was "test castle siege" but you just failed to be there with your ppl to stop us since it was at 2 am your time so you were to busy boting over night. Well after few pages of your crying Gms decided to take the castle after 2 days, so even Manor was up for few days since vault had 200kk adena + in it.You did forgot how we killed you 2 out of 3 times in TOI at start and you had 1 pt more then us and 2 Cursed weapons, and you still failed grats.
Oh it just brought to my mind how you died with 2 hero parties vs Tz one and a half pt (half of people on box) and Redwing with us with 2 pts(50% of them were not even 3 d class yet and in Common A grade), new people and clans don't know this but you do and it hurts, doesn't it?. But  still you twisted this epic as "Baium fail" cose there was 2 ppl that were to high lvl and weren't listening and Baium didn't drop ring. Still was nice to see you outside watching and hoping how we gonna die from Baium so you can "fix" fact you got "carpeted", sry didn't happen, our goal that day was just to prevent you from getting Baium and we did it.
Ok you are the best on server, congratulation new start now i bet there is clans that can show you that you are not so superior when all starts from 0 and without walker. Or you gonna wait 1-2 more months till more clans unite?If you had any big clan staying or coming you would maybe have competition on epics, but like you said you are no longer even camping epics like Antharas, Valakas since no1 except you is Zerging ups sry "skilled" enough like you  you are.
99% next posts are: "umadbra", "emorage", and other flame posts we can read often from ETC members. Ty, flame more it shows truth hurts.
I was never reading so much bullshit in a single post. Serious SplichQQ finally give up with your excuses. We made a Zerg? We were at the beginning 2-3 active Groups and nothing more. Go back to your L2J Server with 100 People online when every 2+ ppl PvP is already a "zerg". We're at the moment 5 Constant Partys and most of these people started like 1 Month ago and already got better Gear than the whole Server. Most of the people that used 3rd Party Programs are already banned or quit the Server long time ago, so keep crying about Bots and other shit. Why you don't tell everyone that you farmed Ant Queen before everyone else and still failed later against ETC and they basicly rolled your lolclan everywhere. You're just like all these other BRs that win 1 PvP / 20 PvPs and think they're big shit. Im wondering why you don't mention the Rune TW when you holded dicks with every Clan on RPG Club with 190 People vs 50 ETC and it took you still 1h to take some Wards from us.
Your Valakas, Frintezza and Antharas bullshit proofs again you're so clueless about Lineage 2. We always killed these Epics with 4-5 Partys and NF always failed to do Quest or failed Antharas and asked us how to raid it. Thats kinda proofs your Baium knowledge aswell again. Serious who is so stupid and would kill Baium with High Levels, if you have the chance to get a Baium Ring. Oh wait! TZ had enough Baium Rings ... lol
loled at the Fraps. Showing a full Nuker Group owning 1 Fighter Group at the beginning of the Server while everyone still had common jewels. Meng CJ2000 teached you such things? =o

Corkscreewe

Реакции
Баллы
SplichO сказал(а):
Corkscreewe сказал(а):
I am not the one that mentioned this event, you should read who said about wards at the first place and made out of that "teamzone fail" when tz was barely there (with 1 pt). You got nothing to correct in it since you lost wards, not all but you didn't had all wards you had before the TW, and there is nothing to correct that "event" was not created or started or leader by me i was invited in it to help Rusb ally if will have people that can be online at that time. You also forget in all this since green kept posting "6 pts vs 22" ye 6 full S grade with boss jewlery 21 hero vs 40% ppl in S grade weapons without SA just few S armor sets and many many even in Common A grade not to forget that 70% of those parties had boxed toons, grats you won the gear competition.
I dont care who mentioned it, you rewrited it and thats what I dont like. Also this post is full of your own history :-X for instance, we had two Baium rings and few AQs (do you still remember TZ used to farm AQ weeks before ETC? You had way more boss jewels) and 10 heroes online, if you think that this is the advantage that helped us against four times more people, well ... are we playing the same game?
Anyway stop the history, sup with 4b?

Jacky1

Реакции
Баллы
Corkscreewe сказал(а):
I think they will not invite him, it seems they know he scammed shit out of TZ and they also know he is one of the biggest L2 failures.....still if that guy will be in 4b, I wonder what he will do there, mb AQ advisor (aka how to be killing AQ for 1 hour or Baium supervisor aka fail 3 times with mains to even kill it and than finally kill it once after 5 hours and not getting ring, huge experience I feel there)

pred5

Реакции
Баллы
if i invite him or no, i decide, i dont go on stories that some (maybe butthurt) ppl tell around.

Lionna

Реакции
Баллы
Jacky сказал(а):
Corkscreewe сказал(а):
I think they will not invite him, it seems they know he scammed shit out of TZ and they also know he is one of the biggest L2 failures.....still if that guy will be in 4b, I wonder what he will do there, mb AQ advisor (aka how to be killing AQ for 1 hour or Baium supervisor aka fail 3 times with mains to even kill it and than finally kill it once after 5 hours and not getting ring, huge experience I feel there)
Think we can give you a try, just remember you're to follow instructions in here, not call the shots unless i/soul ask you to do it. (c) Ayotech
The Party with SplichQQ in Party won't exp today in HB for sure. =D

pred5

Реакции
Баллы
Lionna сказал(а):
Jacky сказал(а):
Corkscreewe сказал(а):
Think we can give you a try, just remember you're to follow instructions in here, not call the shots unless i/soul ask you to do it. (c) Ayotech
The Party with SplichQQ in Party won't exp today in HB for sure. =D
QQing already lionna? i must say that i dont miss it from celes but w/e. anyway its you that is going to stop us?

Lionna

Реакции
Баллы
fail more at quoting. 4bus isnt a problem, even Hellbound Mobs deal more damage than your member at the moment. It was already sad enough that i killed you at Barakiel 3vs18 and you were crying about Avatars that hitted me aswell. lol

pred5

Реакции
Баллы
Lionna сказал(а):
fail more at quoting. 4bus isnt a problem, even Hellbound Mobs deal more damage than your member at the moment. It was already sad enough that i killed you at Barakiel 3vs18 and you were crying about Avatars that hitted me aswell. lol
i was crying? lol.. get a clue, we were fighting avatars and ur mage pt came and attack in the back, hidding outside. if i remember right in celes u were the 1 crying about how we didnt let u get hero .. lol

Iblis

Реакции
Баллы
well it will be new fun with the old enemies :D

SplichO

Реакции
Баллы
Lionna сказал(а):
Ye you are to pro for all no1 can beat you.

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх