kakalala kakawawa royalflusch scamer (1 Viewer)

BlueBerry

Реакции
Баллы
rastafar сказал(а):
LOL, funny how player comes back from holidays 2 weeks later and says other 7 members(she left with other cp memeber as her boyfriend so-1 more in cp) are scammers because they took dagger from her(because we let randoms box her) then few days later CP(even Kakalala agreed) decided to sell it and buy something usefull. it was no problem to buy it back when(if) u came back to play.
ihecen even made u moirai for the time u came back set when u didnt even play. thats how scammers work isnt it?
I dont care who decided. Fact is what pjs lying cuz he said he never sold it and kakalala has it. And now you are saying what you all decided to sell it. BUT ACC is mine, char is mine . SO WTF who let you all do that? For now i not playing 2 weeks BUT I REPORTED and you throw me from cp and took my items without say a word about it.
And in future if you lie pls before that you will talk about WHAT YOU LIE.

MagPak

Реакции
Баллы
BlueBerry сказал(а):
rastafar сказал(а):
LOL, funny how player comes back from holidays 2 weeks later and says other 7 members(she left with other cp memeber as her boyfriend so-1 more in cp) are scammers because they took dagger from her(because we let randoms box her) then few days later CP(even Kakalala agreed) decided to sell it and buy something usefull. it was no problem to buy it back when(if) u came back to play.
ihecen even made u moirai for the time u came back set when u didnt even play. thats how scammers work isnt it?
I dont care who decided. Fact is what pjs lying cuz he said he never sold it and kakalala has it. And now you are saying what you all decided to sell it. BUT ACC is mine, char is mine . SO WTF who let you all do that? For now i not playing 2 weeks BUT I REPORTED and you throw me from cp and took my items without say a word about it.
emm  nobody throught you from cp , u just was boxed by diffrent ppl i dont know what you talking about ... your items exist at all :D just smth on bd smth in cp bank . don see any problem here .

BlueBerry

Реакции
Баллы
PjS сказал(а):
BlueBerry сказал(а):
rastafar сказал(а):
emm  nobody throught you from cp , u just was boxed by diffrent ppl i dont know what you talking about ... your items exist at all :D just smth on bd smth in cp bank . don see any problem here .
Umm yes you do. And i was playing solo do not lie about that. And i dont give a shit about what offer is better.... when i logg in in 4 days i had moirai and shaper so wtf. You have to ask me. And when you say all its one ihecen. All know that.
CUZ of half cp member dramas and egoism  we all cant play CONGRATZ .

MagPak

Реакции
Баллы
BlueBerry сказал(а):
PjS сказал(а):
BlueBerry сказал(а):
rastafar сказал(а):
emm  nobody throught you from cp , u just was boxed by diffrent ppl i dont know what you talking about ... your items exist at all :D just smth on bd smth in cp bank . don see any problem here .
Umm yes you do. And i was playing solo do not lie about that. And i dont give a shit about what offer is better. You have to ask me. And when you say all its one ihecen. All know that.
CUZ of half cp member dramas and egoism  we all cant play CONGRATZ .
u got this dagger cause cp said to put it on you, your solo game play = 0 , as svs u was useless cause most of time u was boxed, and ur rage is 0 for me . I dont lie about anything , all knows how cp system works just everywhere policitcs is different . You say we steal your useless dagger , then question is where u get this weapon to call it yours :) . U got everything cause for this worked not just you , but packs(aC+Hide) which u even cant organize at all. If you try talk about this on same wave like Royal is sadness that my brother has recruited such randoms like you which makes allways drama on has 0 brains is rly selfish and dont say thankyou that he was exped all time till was away from game .
And if you think this is any kind of compromitation you are really wrong , we just wait till probbably everything will be fine and can fix this situation .

rastafar17

Реакции
Баллы
What did i lie about? i have no reason to talk with pjs, im saying how it is(or how i was told) i think its logical to look for drivers when u went away and its normal to take gear from your char(to avoid theft)

And + its strange how its YOUR CHAR when other chars are cp property

Kakalala

Реакции
Баллы
whats exacly why i and athers left, all this drama not for me ...
MR pjs who talking now cp cp cp... as i remember was leaving cp 7-8 times from server start, and causes drama every evening... i dont even talk about his attitude in ts, or his game play... nothing else like a BIG joke

MagPak

Реакции
Баллы
PjS сказал(а):
BlueBerry сказал(а):
PjS сказал(а):
BlueBerry сказал(а):
rastafar сказал(а):
emm  nobody throught you from cp , u just was boxed by diffrent ppl i dont know what you talking about ... your items exist at all :D just smth on bd smth in cp bank . don see any problem here .
Umm yes you do. And i was playing solo do not lie about that. And i dont give a shit about what offer is better. You have to ask me. And when you say all its one ihecen. All know that.
u got this dagger cause cp said to put it on you, your solo game play = 0 , as svs u was useless cause most of time u was boxed, and ur rage is 0 for me . I dont lie about anything , all knows how cp system works just everywhere policitcs is different . You say we steal your useless dagger , then question is where u get this weapon to call it yours :) . U got everything cause for this worked not just you , but packs(aC+Hide) which u even cant organize at all. If you try talk about this on same wave like Royal is sadness that my brother has recruited such randoms like you which makes allways drama on has 0 brains is rly selfish and dont say thankyou that he was exped all time till was away from game .
And if you think this is any kind of compromitation you are really wrong , we just wait till probbably everything will be fine and can fix this situation .
Also i see a lot logics to rage on us now cause we cant give anything back since we dont have anything atm  .
+1 To royal for such tactics

MagPak

Реакции
Баллы
RoyalFlush сказал(а):
whats exacly why i and athers  left, all this drama not for me ...
MR pjs who talking now cp cp cp...  as i remember was leaving cp  7-8 times from server start, and causes drama every evening... i dont even talk about his attitude in ts, or his game play... nothing else like a BIG joke
U try to hold real problem and talk about releatinships btw cp members ? We talk here not about how it was , we talk about problem which u made

BlueBerry

Реакции
Баллы
PjS сказал(а):
BlueBerry сказал(а):
PjS сказал(а):
BlueBerry сказал(а):
rastafar сказал(а):
So you telling me what all time i was box? And you all gave dagger to me? I took from Q , yeah you all approved that but if you wasnt i would took it anyway. I played active on that char (my account not yours)and now you all say its cp property.

MagPak

Реакции
Баллы
BlueBerry сказал(а):
PjS сказал(а):
BlueBerry сказал(а):
PjS сказал(а):
BlueBerry сказал(а):
rastafar сказал(а):
So you telling me what all time i was box? And you all gave dagger to me? I took from Q , yeah you all approved that but if you wasnt i would took it anyway. I played active on that char (my account not yours)and now you all say its cp property.
ofc is cp property . If we wasnt .... but we was and was deal all got expleinations about everything . For now you should simply wait till this situation will be solved .
I say minimum last 2 weeks you was box , and before 2 weeks you was active with a lot afks and so on .

Kakalala

Реакции
Баллы
PjS сказал(а):
RoyalFlush сказал(а):
MR pjs who talking now cp cp cp...  as i remember was leaving cp  7-8 times from server start, and causes drama every evening... i dont even talk about his attitude in ts, or his game play... nothing else like a BIG joke
U try to hold real problem and talk about releatinships btw cp members ? We talk here not about how it was , we talk about problem which u made
no you are flaming here, you probably drunk, your kid probably crying, and you probably  screaming all ower teamspeak, nothing new ....

MagPak

Реакции
Баллы
RoyalFlush сказал(а):
PjS сказал(а):
RoyalFlush сказал(а):
no you are flaming here, you probably drunk, your kid probably crying, and you probably  screaming all ower teamspeak, nothing new ....
yep i flame that you stolen everything , and now even this drama with blueberry is cause of you .
Comprende Thief ?
My personal life is not your bussines comprende amigo ?
Btw mby you already rerolled to pw ? He is already 84 to wear dagger ? :D

BlueBerry

Реакции
Баллы
PjS сказал(а):
BlueBerry сказал(а):
PjS сказал(а):
BlueBerry сказал(а):
PjS сказал(а):
BlueBerry сказал(а):
rastafar сказал(а):
ofc is cp property . If we wasnt .... but we was and was deal all got expleinations about everything . For now you should simply wait till this situation will be solved .
What situation? About that i we cant play anymore cuz of our ALL FAULT? Dont waste administration time with all that nonsence. GL to you all.

Kakalala

Реакции
Баллы
PjS сказал(а):
RoyalFlush сказал(а):
PjS сказал(а):
RoyalFlush сказал(а):
yep i flame that you stolen everything , and now even this drama with blueberry is cause of you .
Comprende Thief ?
like i said nothing new

MagPak

Реакции
Баллы
BlueBerry сказал(а):
PjS сказал(а):
BlueBerry сказал(а):
PjS сказал(а):
BlueBerry сказал(а):
PjS сказал(а):
BlueBerry сказал(а):
rastafar сказал(а):
What situation? About that i we cant play anymore cuz of our ALL FAULT? Dont waste administration time with all that nonsence. GL to you all.
Nop Laura not about that :) The real thing is that we waitin till you back and be active :) We understand that u cant play and that was np at all :)

MagPak

Реакции
Баллы
RoyalFlush сказал(а):
PjS сказал(а):
RoyalFlush сказал(а):
PjS сказал(а):
RoyalFlush сказал(а):
Comprende Thief ?
like i said nothing new
Like i said you are  Thief and God thanks all knows it now . Sadness u can change your nick name :(

Kakalala

Реакции
Баллы
PjS сказал(а):
RoyalFlush сказал(а):
PjS сказал(а):
RoyalFlush сказал(а):
PjS сказал(а):
RoyalFlush сказал(а):
Comprende Thief ?
like i said nothing new
Like i said you are  Thief and God thanks all knows it now . Sadness u can change your nick name :(
why should i ? cause you like to flame ?

MagPak

Реакции
Баллы
RoyalFlush сказал(а):
PjS сказал(а):
RoyalFlush сказал(а):
PjS сказал(а):
RoyalFlush сказал(а):
PjS сказал(а):
RoyalFlush сказал(а):
Comprende Thief ?
like i said nothing new
Like i said you are  Thief and God thanks all knows it now . Sadness u can change your nick name :(
why should i ? cause you like to flame ?
well i dont know we can check what ppl thinks about you :D If here is such function like VOTE :D Atleast you will know that you are right in this situation or not :)

Kakalala

Реакции
Баллы
i see you working hard of ppls apinions here ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх