kakalala kakawawa royalflusch scamer (1 Viewer)

madness2

Реакции
Баллы
One more post with more than 4 quotes and I will not hold back. I already warned u.

3.10 Maximum quotes on posts of other forum members - 4.

Abruzzi

Реакции
Баллы
Hmm in all of my conversations with PjS he was polite, nice and sounds mature. I'm more about to belive him in this case. All here even gms know clearly what happened. Kakalala scammed them, but he know that its almost impossible to prove scam in cp where all members log every char. Gms know how ppl share acc in cp, and gamers know clearly that in server rules its forbidden and in case of scam admins won't help you. Its exactly what Kakalala do now, he pretend those chars to be his chars and no one can prove the opposite. Its total mess with one greedy idiot involved.

Rhymus1

Реакции
Баллы
just ban all accs forever w/o chance for unban.
end of story.

mdp

Реакции
Баллы
]So you telling me what all time i was box? And you all gave dagger to me? I took from Q , yeah you all approved that but if you wasnt i would took it anyway. I played active on that char (my account not yours)and now you all say its cp property. --- BlueBerry Rpg Forum 2015[

So ask your butt buddy kakashit to give back your god damn 1hour farm worth dagger. What a stupid reason to start a fight. GL ----] mdp Rpg Forum 2015. Peace.

MagPak

Реакции
Баллы
Abruzzi сказал(а):
Hmm in all of my conversations with PjS he was polite, nice and sounds mature. I'm more about to belive him in this case. All here even gms know clearly what happened. Kakalala scammed them, but he know that its almost impossible to prove scam in cp where all members log every char. Gms know how ppl share acc in cp, and gamers know clearly that in server rules its forbidden and in case of scam admins won't help you. Its exactly what Kakalala do now, he pretend those chars to be his chars and no one can prove the opposite. Its total mess with one greedy idiot involved.
BINGO just one thing , it is not forbbiden share accounts , but after scam nobody gives you guaranty that admins will appeals to punish sacmmer and fix situation . Scam using rules and ppl trust . Gentelman Thief

BlueBerry

Реакции
Баллы
mdp сказал(а):
]So you telling me what all time i was box? And you all gave dagger to me? I took from Q , yeah you all approved that but if you wasnt i would took it anyway. I played active on that char (my account not yours)and now you all say its cp property. --- BlueBerry Rpg Forum 2015[
So ask your butt buddy kakashit to give back your god damn 1hour farm worth daggcer. What a stupid reason to start a fight. GL ----] mdp Rpg Forum 2015. Peace.
its not about dagger and his worth...its about  pjs and cpl not inoccent too. They just show here like big victims. I know they not. ;)))

MagPak

Реакции
Баллы
BlueBerry сказал(а):
mdp сказал(а):
So ask your butt buddy kakashit to give back your god damn 1hour farm worth daggcer. What a stupid reason to start a fight. GL ----] mdp Rpg Forum 2015. Peace.
its not about dagger and his worth...its about  pjs and cpl not inoccent too. They just show here like big victims. I know they not. ;)))
wow rly not you and not kakalala exped whole party boxes / main accouts + whole warhouse was taken by one person . Not just me and iheceN was scamed there is at least 8 persons who is scamed . The abruzzi post very correct :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх