kakalala kakawawa royalflusch scamer (1 Viewer)

rastafar17

Реакции
Баллы
I am member of this cp, i planned to leave it after one morning because of some kind of disagreement. I mas mad at our cpl - iheceN, i told Kakalala that im leaving, he told me he is leaving too, and he has my account on his mail and will change pw. next day i login and i see that he took almost all of our cp boxes(about 6) and our bank. I thought that he's doing this out of spite so whatever, anyway this is gg for cp.I got along with Kakalala even after this and we talked about situation. But now few people came out and said that he did this kind of stuff not for first time, and hes already selling items and adena on other sites. I asked for my account ( to sell it ) did not get a reply. I really dont know if this is true, but starting to look like a theft. My two cents about this drama.

Seeker1

Реакции
Баллы
RoyalFlush сказал(а):
Poissie сказал(а):
RoyalFlush сказал(а):
Poissie сказал(а):
I didnt take any side, otherwise it would look different. I reacted because you disparage the forum admins work and decisions, which is by the way against the forum rules.
We just cannot judge this case with so little info and the only thing you can do is wait for the admins decision. If you took the characters or not is not even that important because even if you did, some people can give right to you because it was on their own responsibility to create characters on their own e-mail.
exactly...
and it was not only me who take charakters, ewerybaby take whem charakters,  i just did the same thing...
i disparage forum admins not to take care about this case , but take care about ppls behavior in this forum. in my apinion its against any logical rules to blame ppls w/o any proof of them guylt and i dont know why such behavior is allowed in this forum...
Can you stop finally play the victim ? We cannot say who is the guilty one here so we will not interfere in this flame topics.
ok you rly not choosing a side...
let me tell one more time im not talking about this case , im talking about forum trash talks
nax u are idiot :D , look i creat 10x accounts and give them 10x different ppl wait 2months and bam change pw , what  left in the accounts mine now  :D what u want to prove mr thief ? e?  atleast hide in some cave or smth :D now even seling/buying things with boxes, whic knows ur old cp , u have stone heart :(

samiak

Реакции
Баллы
u asked us to stop this flame and u offered to give us few acc which u scamed.. but we wont stop until we get everything what u took from us

Kakalala

Реакции
Баллы
rastafar сказал(а):
I am member of this cp, i planned to leave it after one morning because of  some kind of disagreement. I mas mad at our cpl - iheceN, i told Kakalala that im leaving, he told me he is leaving too, and he has my account on his mail and will change pw. next day i login and i see that he took almost all of our cp boxes(about 6) and our bank. I thought that he's doing this out of spite so whatever, anyway this is gg for cp.I got along with Kakalala even after this and we talked about situation. But now few people came out and said that he did this kind of stuff not for first time, and hes already selling items and adena on other sites.  I asked for my account ( to sell it ) did not get a reply. I really dont know if this is true, but starting to look like a theft. My two cents about this drama.
just for a record,  
did you ask me to change account or not ?
did  you say you leaving cp also ? and propably server ...
and where you get this info what im selling adena in ather sites ? even i didnt knew i am selling adena :D  i gues this delusional ppls sayd so .... and you buying this crap
funy thing is someone sayd that i  was scaming someone in some bfde server , when i was newer had playd there ....
this is just a topic for angry ppls to flame, and as far as whey just telling lies , accusing ppls w/o any proof its not againts forum rules ....  so plz enjoy us

MagPak

Реакции
Баллы
well i said nobody left except you . Your backstabs do not work except that u steal everything from us

rastafar17

Реакции
Баллы
Record is : Yes u told me that my accounts is on your mail, and i asked u to change my pw, even tho account is really cp property(i think items are mine, im not clear on that)

Yes i was mad and tired, Yes i said that i was leaving server.

I already said here : i dont know if its true that u are selling adena,items or acc for money, but if u do its not about rage at other cp members its about personal profit. Im not delusional, i think cp bank and our boxes belong to our 9-11 original members, not one guy who has mail, what do you think? are u delusional?

MagPak

Реакции
Баллы
BlueBerry сказал(а):
PjS сказал(а):
well i said nobody left except you . Your backstabs do not work except that u steal everything from us
Wrong. 4 ppl was leaving incuding rastafari. Do not lie about that.
Well as i said they didnt left so 3 ppl from kakalala side left . U aprovet that he took all cp accounts ?
He used drama as weapon against ihecen after all was offline and said that cp is gg . Thats why rastafar1 and kaimas "left" cp , but as you see they are still in , if you want you can come to teamspeak
anyway this is not about who left who stay its about that everything was taken by one person

BlueBerry

Реакции
Баллы
PjS сказал(а):
BlueBerry сказал(а):
PjS сказал(а):
Well as i said they didnt left so 3 ppl from kakalala side left . U aprovet that he took all cp accounts ?
He used drama as weapon against ihecen after all was offline and said that cp is gg . Thats why rastafar1 and kaimas "left" cp , but as you see they are still in , if you want you can come to teamspeak
anyway this is not about who left who stay its about that everything was taken by one person
I have my acc. I dont have my vesper shaper because of you leaders not him . So i just know that all our cp members love drama , lie each other and take actions behind back. :)))))))

MagPak

Реакции
Баллы
BlueBerry сказал(а):
PjS сказал(а):
BlueBerry сказал(а):
PjS сказал(а):
I have my acc. I dont have my vesper shaper because of you leaders not him . So i just know that all our cp members love drama , lie each other and take actions behind back. :)))))))
you was away smth like 2 weeks and we puted ppl to play on svs thats why dager and items was removed from your acc .
Sadness we cant put it back cause guess why ?

BlueBerry

Реакции
Баллы
PjS сказал(а):
BlueBerry сказал(а):
PjS сказал(а):
BlueBerry сказал(а):
PjS сказал(а):
you was away smth like 2 weeks and we puted ppl to play on svs thats why dager and items was removed from your acc .
Not removed but SOLD. I was playing always, MY ACC my e-mail my char and i took vesper shaper from Q , put att. And you decided that you need other sws so you sold it. Hmm so you guys scammers too.

MagPak

Реакции
Баллы
BlueBerry сказал(а):
PjS сказал(а):
BlueBerry сказал(а):
PjS сказал(а):
BlueBerry сказал(а):
PjS сказал(а):
Not removed but SOLD. I was playing always, MY ACC my e-mail my char and i took vesper shaper from Q , put att. And you decided that you need other sws so you sold it. Hmm so you guys scammers too.
yes u played from 10 diffrent countries at same time whole 2 weeks x) I understand he is your familly but that what you writte now sadness x) , you was all time box :D

BlueBerry

Реакции
Баллы
PjS сказал(а):
BlueBerry сказал(а):
PjS сказал(а):
BlueBerry сказал(а):
PjS сказал(а):
BlueBerry сказал(а):
PjS сказал(а):
yes u played from 10 diffrent countries at same time whole 2 weeks x) I understand he is your familly but that what you writte now sadness x) , you was all time box :D
i was away like 4 days and my pc was broken i couldn't play and i reported that to you. SO WHY YOU TOOK MY DAGGER? It was mine not yours.
So if ppl cant play in cp for 1 week (cuz of broken pc) you can take all items and sell it? This is scam too.
Kakalala is not my family, so dont do that "you care about him , you defend him no matter what" tricks. I dont wanna be involved in ur dramas with him. I want to know why you sold my only thing who i had? Without asking me?.

MagPak

Реакции
Баллы
BlueBerry сказал(а):
PjS сказал(а):
BlueBerry сказал(а):
PjS сказал(а):
BlueBerry сказал(а):
PjS сказал(а):
BlueBerry сказал(а):
PjS сказал(а):
i was away like 4 days and my pc was broken i couldn't play and i reported that to you. SO WHY YOU TOOK MY DAGGER? It was mine not yours.
So if ppl cant play in cp for 1 week (cuz of broken pc) you can take all items and sell it? This is scam too.
Kakalala is not my family, so dont do that "you care about him , you defend him no matter what" tricks. I dont wanna be involved in ur dramas with him. I want to know why you sold my only thing who i had? Without asking me?.
you was away smth like 2 weeks . Cause u migrated from Denmark to lithuania with your Boyfriend Exsos , in that period you was boxed by diffrent ppl diffrent from diffrent world locations . Smth like russia / lithuania / romania / germany .
Stop this lye is good that everytime ip logs can be checked u didnt knew that ?

MagPak

Реакции
Баллы
BlueBerry сказал(а):
PjS сказал(а):
BlueBerry сказал(а):
PjS сказал(а):
BlueBerry сказал(а):
PjS сказал(а):
BlueBerry сказал(а):
PjS сказал(а):
Sold dagger to complete your Moirai Heavy set , whole cp has accepted that , btw was good offer so why not ? is better to sell it when have offer and buy it cheaper later . You didnt played solo game you was part of team . Descision was made after all guys accepted that . simple like 2x2

rastafar17

Реакции
Баллы
LOL, funny how player comes back from holidays 2 weeks later and says other 7 members(she left with other cp memeber as her boyfriend so-1 more in cp) are scammers because they took dagger from her(because we let randoms box her) then few days later CP(even Kakalala agreed) decided to sell it and buy something usefull. it was no problem to buy it back when(if) u came back to play.

ihecen even made u moirai for the time u came back set when u didnt even play. thats how scammers work isnt it?

BlueBerry

Реакции
Баллы
PjS сказал(а):
BlueBerry сказал(а):
PjS сказал(а):
BlueBerry сказал(а):
PjS сказал(а):
BlueBerry сказал(а):
PjS сказал(а):
BlueBerry сказал(а):
PjS сказал(а):
you was away smth like 2 weeks . Cause u migrated from Denmark to lithuania with your Boyfriend Exsos , in that period you was boxed by diffrent ppl diffrent from diffrent world locations . Smth like russia / lithuania / romania / germany .
Oh my....... I was away 4 days and i REPORTED what my pc broken. I never said i leave cp, i was trying to fix my computer.
So yeah about 2 weeks i couldn't play but i told you everything. And you decided to search new sws and sold my things without telling me. If i wanted leave cp i was changed psw and play now but  i cant cuz i dont have nothing .. im talking about gear.

MagPak

Реакции
Баллы
BlueBerry сказал(а):
PjS сказал(а):
BlueBerry сказал(а):
PjS сказал(а):
BlueBerry сказал(а):
PjS сказал(а):
BlueBerry сказал(а):
PjS сказал(а):
BlueBerry сказал(а):
PjS сказал(а):
Oh my....... I was away 4 days and i REPORTED what my pc broken. I never said i leave cp, i was trying to fix my computer.
So yeah about 2 weeks i couldn't play but i told you everything. And you decided to search new sws and sold my things without telling me. If i wanted leave cp i was changed psw and play now but  i cant cuz i dont have nothing .. im talking about gear.
i dont see any problem here :) just for now we dont have anything including our bank and so on . Just accounts which was registered on another emails . Dagger is not so important thing cause it anyway cheap to buy at this stage of server , what is real problem u see self

Poissie

Testers
Реакции
Баллы
Please, reduce number of quotes in one post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх