Fail server when the 15x like 5x is coming (1 Viewer)

muppeli

Реакции
Баллы
LOL rpg should make montly payment system too. Those L2 nerds gona play anyway.

gfnob

Реакции
Баллы
I guess on rpg 80% of the player never donated, imo a priv server not f2p won`t go anywhere, and better don`t think about the legals problems of 10$ per acc on a priv serv

Amuro1

Реакции
Баллы
and 2 butthurt kids ::)

SplichO

Реакции
Баллы
Mouarf сказал(а):
SplichO сказал(а):
Pel8 сказал(а):
Ppl won`t play 10$ for play on prov server
But they gonna donate even more then 100$ for cakes? Your logic doesn't have sense. We will see when that server opens how many people gonna have and you can have a conclusion out of this. You do got RU retail for free but is x1 rate (most of ppl pay so it can be x2 rate btw...), so considering how big amount of players that server has i am sure it wont be less then 3k people at start. Right now you got like 10 Russian clans that announced moving to it.
Allo, even if some guys donate 613813651863482341483$ for cake/hat/...
Still a LOT of poeple never donate, and take fun playig on rpg.
These guys will  never donate 10$/month to play on private serv.
And "loled" at 3k poeple on serv where you have to pay 10$/month
Dunno, we will see you got retail RU servers where is f2p but you have option to "donate" and have rates x2 and you got 80%+ of people playing with "donate" style and x2 rates. I personally just want some proper info about this x15 that WAS ANNOUNCED after x30 got fucked up and x8 was a fail.
Delphi сказал(а):
only little percent of server players (like 5-6%) donate for coins and sell it for adena. i would never play in server like Splicho mentioned. if i had money, i would play in official l2 server, but not give my money for dunno what server
Delphi i don't recall you ever played retail, and from what i saw x1 rate is something not really made for you. As for 10$ if server would be really good it would be worth giving 10$, and if you compare RETAIL]PRIVATE since when? Retail is a bot world and it has so many ebayers, you got people who play their main "legit" and they got like 2,3 bot trains so they can gear up (anyway new chronicles changed locations of where to bot... but nothing changed if you look a bit better). It is very clear and simple how it works for NCSOFT: more accounts = more money and by the time they decide to ban those who are boting they earn 10x more then they spend on lvling/gearing those chars so they don't really care if they get banned when they will just use 1/10 of $ they earned and they will do the same thing (good for NC soft good for boters).
Oh one more thing retail is not 10$ but 13 euros monthly (if you go on and count how much you got to give for few months is a decent difference), and retail is x1 and you would either be forced to no life or to Bot to have "some" fun.

gfnob

Реакции
Баллы
cool history

SplichO

Реакции
Баллы
Pel8 сказал(а):
I guess on rpg 80% of the player never donated, imo a priv server not f2p won`t go anywhere, and better don`t think about the legals problems of 10$ per acc on a priv serv
Your post has sense, but compare it just to x5 if you didn't donated for cakes you were behind with lvl. So you were either forced to work 2x harder in game so you can keep buying coins on street to buy cakes, or to vote and get 1 cake for 7 coins. And about "people not donating" and words how not even 20% of server was donating, as i remember you could find Coins on street at start of server almost at 15-20 shops for insane price.....And look again you can still find coins on street to buy easy.
Is kinda easy to explain it : no donations = no coins on street = no cakes to buy, and you have almost 60% of server that does lvl with cakes so where all the cakes come from ? Voting?

Amuro1

Реакции
Баллы
Where are you getting all these %s from lol. I doubt more then half the server donated, it's just the same few people donating and placing cakes. btw you don't know about the voting exploit??? well it isn't really a exploit more like a very clever use of game mechanics.

SplichO

Реакции
Баллы
C Y P R E $ $ сказал(а):
Where are you getting all these %s from lol. I doubt more then half the server donated, it's just the same few people donating and placing cakes. btw you don't know about the voting exploit? well it isn't really a exploit more like a very clever use of game mechanics.
Adding coins to clan wh and using 1 cake in pt daily for free more less? At least that was available at start. And please chill with "only few people donating", is maybe now like that at start you had like 20 shops at any hour with coins being sold that aint few people if is every day.
Just to repeat to you and to everyone else who might find them self "insulted" that this server is a "donator" server, i don't care even if x5 is now having 100000000000 or 0 donations. I was simply giving some facts at start and went away from topic with tempt of getting any info about x15. Now if you don't got any info and i am sure you don't please don't try to be another "criticize" guy who thinks he knows everything.

Lokocz

Реакции
Баллы
SplichO сказал(а):
C Y P R E $ $ сказал(а):
Where are you getting all these %s from lol. I doubt more then half the server donated, it's just the same few people donating and placing cakes. btw you don't know about the voting exploit? well it isn't really a exploit more like a very clever use of game mechanics.
Adding coins to clan wh and using 1 cake in pt daily for free more less? At least that was available at start. And please chill with "only few people donating", is maybe now like that at start you had like 20 shops at any hour with coins being sold that aint few people if is every day.
Just to repeat to you and to everyone else who might find them self "insulted" that this server is a "donator" server, i don't care even if x5 is now having 100000000000 or 0 donations. I was simply giving some facts at start and went away from topic with tempt of getting any info about x15. Now if you don't got any info and i am sure you don't please don't try to be another "criticize" guy who thinks he knows everything.
5 cakes is now like 150kk, in that time u can earn easily 1kkk+
so the price seems to be very very low and dont really give some huge boost to donators

gfnob

Реакции
Баллы
and those 20 shops are from he same guy xd

Pepsi1

Реакции
Баллы
lol35xforums

Flypro

Реакции
Баллы
So it will be new start on september ?

muppeli

Реакции
Баллы
WTB official announcement about new server PLEASE !

dental

Реакции
Баллы
Would love to hear something 'bout the upcoming new server also.

Malicious1

Реакции
Баллы
Yap guys, give us an ansver! ::)

Odin1

Реакции
Баллы
15x will be gracia final or epilogue?

Malicious1

Реакции
Баллы
somwhere admins sayd, theres not gona be epilogue, but busibly freya. Still we need info, its gona be lunched in october or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх