Fail server when the 15x like 5x is coming (1 Viewer)

Udunnome

Реакции
Баллы
15x gonna be Freya by any chance ? :D

SplichO

Реакции
Баллы
Since they did say around September, my guesses are 1 st September since that is when the "Birthday" of RPG-Club is and it would be really nice to open a server on such a date considering it would be symbolic also. So next thing people gonna wait is like 1 or 2 weeks of Beta before server gets open, still with x5 opening was delayed for even few months (opened 1 st March) but was said would be open 2 weeks after news year holidays or so.

ps. Tho i still don't understand why do they keep this "x35" up at all it has no population and ppl use this part of forum mostly to talk about "new x15" if it comes to it. For sure that x15 will have allot of ppl considering many players took a brake over summer from Pc and L2 in general and 1 st September sounds like a perfect date to open it.

gfnob

Реакции
Баллы
All your hopes for new server based on 1 or 2 sentences coming from gm, so yeah very acurate info.

Kewlpwnz1

Реакции
Баллы
paul teh octopus said it will be freya

true story

xForce1

Реакции
Баллы
any info about x15 ? lf gm respond

SplichO

Реакции
Баллы
Say a month at least :) but make it official announce, not something that was written somewhere in some topic.

Bajka

Реакции
Баллы
SplichO сказал(а):
Say a month at least :) but make it official announce, not something that was written somewhere in some topic.
Dear players!
As most of the administration are leaving for vacation - Maxim from 4 to 20 Aug, Alice from 7 to 28 Aug - there will be no wedding ceremonies at this period of time and there may be longer delays in support work.
Don't forget you have a competent GM - MichaelV - who may help you with most of your claims, reports and appeals.
Enjoy the game!
[3 RPG ADMINISTRATION
xxxxx topics with question about 15x. 0 replay + vacation card.

M

MichaelV

There are no news to be given about any new server at the moment.

But maybe you want to be given a free "Go to Vacation" card?

muppeli

Реакции
Баллы
lol you guys dont want make money ? :D

15x up with cakes GOGOGOGO

lots of money !!

Amuro1

Реакции
Баллы

cms

Реакции
Баллы
like you have something to say

SplichO

Реакции
Баллы
MichaelV сказал(а):
There are no news to be given about any new server at the moment.
But maybe you want to be given a free "Go to Vacation" card?
You could really say some info, for sure at least some info. There is another x10 server opening October with same files as here and they plan to make also proper international community, only trick is that they gonna charge 10$ per month for account :D there wont be donations, and they are promising anti bot, anti cheat (l2control, l2radar, etc..).
So before people do find out more about this server would be cool to know if RPG gonna offer something of such a kind, international players (non Russian's) are not informed about this server but i am sure most of Russian players knows about this server i am talking about if not even played on it.
So as conclusion and a suggestion :) get that x15 up while you got people that wanna play on it, as for 10$ per month is pretty much like donating for 5 cakes so i don't think that gonna hold people away from playing.

StupidAdvertising

Реакции
Баллы
Splicho, u know, that server will fail badly imo. And the protection they will have, will also be on rpg. I suppose you know why :p

But i also wouldn't mind for some info about this new server. Anything at all is still better then nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх