Fail server when the 15x like 5x is coming (1 Viewer)

psy4

Реакции
Баллы
there wont be new server, stop waiting for nothing, even if a x15 server its opened how much gameplay it will offer? ffs its x15, x45 with cakes, u can reach top end game in 1 fakin month, whats the fakin point, join already the x5, u wont have a new server in wich you/your clan will be the first to nolife all and try to dominate the world. so grow a pair already.

xRai

Реакции
Баллы
psy4 сказал(а):
there wont be new server, stop waiting for nothing, even if a x15 server its opened how much gameplay it will offer? ffs its x15, x45 with cakes, u can reach top end game in 1 fakin month, whats the fakin point, join already the x5, u wont have a new server in wich you/your clan will be the first to nolife all and try to dominate the world. so grow a pair already.
umadbra?

penom

Реакции
Баллы
aoaoa freya or no ballz im bored of gf

bfddu

Реакции
Баллы
eu global will become f2p by the time you manage to open a new server :) so gl

M

MichaelV

As it was said in that poll, there will be a new server. News will come when they will be ready to be given.

wavy

Реакции
Баллы
Just be patient :)

penom

Реакции
Баллы
soon* (remind me that lolrostarwar)

x6ReZo

Реакции
Баллы
baho сказал(а):
When will they be ready?  ;D
maybe when Freya will be ready...dreaming is free
i think now is the best time to open new fresh server bocz new ru Freya server that opens next week seems hard rival

SplichO

Реакции
Баллы
kornes сказал(а):
SplichO сказал(а):
kornes сказал(а):
SplichO сказал(а):
https://forumen.rpg-club.net/index.php?topic=7083.0
We wanted a new server not CAKES all over the server that is not gaining but losing people.
u want fail on next serber? 100 before isn enough? ))
Poor guy wanna be cool, you were born so i guess we didn't fail 1 time right?
(...) rpg x30 failed, rpg  x5 failed, graciafinal.ru x20 failed, theonline.ru x100 also.
nah u dint failed even 1 time !
Behind every successful person lies a pack of haters!

SplichO

Реакции
Баллы
Well f2p on retail EU/NA will come eventually but still is x1 rate :) not sure that people got time for such rate no matter if is freya or not :). Only way it would be good is if walker wouldn't work so all the lvls/gear/chars you would find on retail would be legit :) which is just a dream :)

ps.Tho i aint saying l2walker is bad it makes your life easier ;), but you lose the game play as it should be and for average person that is busy in RL with sh1t load of stuff (job/coledge/family/friends...) i don't think that x1 rate is something where someone would like to spend their time. Is just normal counting that if you do played legit x1 rate and you are 85 :) it means that you had no life at all :)

StupidAdvertising

Реакции
Баллы
If bots won't work, bb f2p retail then. But i have a feeling they won't.
Atm, every +1 bot means more income for NC. If they go f2p, every 1+ bot would mean wasted resources for NC. I think it's same on l2.ru
So they will try hard to stop the bots in a f2p environment imo

Dudnex1

Реакции
Баллы
ye but who will play on x1-3 serva without bots, all the fun is in pvp on cs tw epics and so on then ppls can log in just on that time to have fun ;o

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх