Drama vol .7 - the last (1 Viewer)

M

mightygod

FBtheGreat сказал(а):
y with this antharas u gonna pwn like a mad, oh wait! I forgot that i told Outside not to give u  an earring! Ahh this badass flashback , but whatever, im satisfied that now i have it and can freely use.

btw idk why u're still here, ur new party sucks and will never take a part in the main policy of the server or mighty clan Empire gonna show how to siege fortress? I think the best solution for u is to sell all this sh1t u scammed and buy VIP accaunt on czechstreets coz on zerker u suck as well as on other chars.
show off time?b1tch plz
219ba06.jpg

Tazman

Реакции
Баллы
Aiv?r сказал(а):
FBtheGreat сказал(а):
y with this antharas u gonna pwn like a mad, oh wait! I forgot that i told Outside not to give u  an earring! Ahh this badass flashback , but whatever, im satisfied that now i have it and can freely use.

btw idk why u're still here, ur new party sucks and will never take a part in the main policy of the server or mighty clan Empire gonna show how to siege fortress? I think the best solution for u is to sell all this sh1t u scammed and buy VIP accaunt on czechstreets coz on zerker u suck as well as on other chars.
show off time?b1tch plz
219ba06.jpg
b1tch plz...
ic61yv.jpg

was close to change that lol vesper ring:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lsf1MC1rBo

Sardy

Реакции
Баллы
Clearly I win
iJA.png

Dtox

Реакции
Баллы
Don't make me show my items from the pvp server i started playing just 1 hour ago tazman..HAHAHAH

Prey

Реакции
Баллы
Tazman сказал(а):
Aiv?r сказал(а):
FBtheGreat сказал(а):
y with this antharas u gonna pwn like a mad, oh wait! I forgot that i told Outside not to give u  an earring! Ahh this badass flashback , but whatever, im satisfied that now i have it and can freely use.

show off time?b1tch plz
219ba06.jpg
b1tch plz...
ic61yv.jpg

was close to change that lol vesper ring:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lsf1MC1rBo
gz and lost hero to banshee..total waste of items

Poissie

Testers
Реакции
Баллы
AIVER LEAVE TAZMAN ALONE

OP
OP
T

theScary

Реакции
Баллы
Aiv?r сказал(а):
FBtheGreat сказал(а):
y with this antharas u gonna pwn like a mad, oh wait! I forgot that i told Outside not to give u  an earring! Ahh this badass flashback , but whatever, im satisfied that now i have it and can freely use.

show off time?b1tch plz
219ba06.jpg
ihad more tw/oly epics 2nd month of server ;dd

Bunta

Реакции
Баллы
aiver hero server 100% dead!! :D

sup fegots how are u all doin

O

Overview

Aiver and flash hero :(
Deamer, scary, eik etc quited :'(
Sioxie playing again :D
Petition war between satanko and flash.^^

Nothing really interesting. You?

Bunta

Реакции
Баллы
working working working :D

gime some ts/vent to hear the scaming story too lazy to read all this sh1t

O

Overview

Add ppl on skype dumbo! Skype is not only to talk with pussies :D

M

mightygod

dude,u left cp w/o telling to UR CP LDR anything,and u speak about balls.lawl
ps:wanna add that u dont add me on skype bcz i dont have tits

Bunta

Реакции
Баллы
srsly? hahaha ok nice to know that.

actualy for the record i called him exactly 2 hours after something happened doesnt metter what and i told him that i wont have time not my problem he told u a bounch of sh1t

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх