Реакции
Баллы
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvMb3c_GM_o

first harlem shake that made me smile :D :D

Mikuu1

Реакции
Баллы
FBtheGreat сказал(а):
y with this antharas u gonna pwn like a mad, oh wait! I forgot that i told Outside not to give u  an earring! Ahh this badass flashback , but whatever, im satisfied that now i have it and can freely use.

btw idk why u're still here, ur new party sucks and will never take a part in the main policy of the server or mighty clan Empire gonna show how to siege fortress? I think the best solution for u is to sell all this sh1t u scammed and buy VIP accaunt on czechstreets coz on zerker u suck as well as on other chars.
cya
gz flashfeg, i dont understand u satanko, im for real.. U scam the whole pt, sell the chars for Eur, and now back to the server? did u think someone will catch you? maybe some stupid CP which play 6h per day. Have fun lol

ipaffie

Реакции
Баллы
O

Overview

Mikuu сказал(а):
gz flashfeg, i dont understand u satanko, im for real.. U scam the whole pt, sell the chars for Eur, and now back to the server? did u think someone will catch you? maybe some stupid CP which play 6h per day. Have fun lol
He is just trolling imo, he probably already sold bunta as well (since it got renamed yesterday to "iMessi).

Rox0r

Реакции
Баллы
messi is from cmp cp so its obvious i guess ;d

OP
OP
T

theScary

Реакции
Баллы
5sided server, 20min after oly start, still no oly going on :) that 4k online

Tazman

Реакции
Баллы
theScary сказал(а):
5sided server, 20min after oly start, still no oly going on :)     that 4k online
rpg x15 had 3k online with 100 shops in towns at 4am so your 4k online is probably like this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх