Баллы

Mikuu1

Реакции
Баллы
theScary сказал(а):
Overview сказал(а):
theScary сказал(а):
Overview сказал(а):
the biggest forum warrior no balls to speak on skype!!
The biggest forum is at work dumbo! Just call me later or this weekend, I will talk to you in any language you want!
dude no weed for whole weekend   im poor polak
go and find  a work omfg

Bizzii

Реакции
Баллы
15 shots + girls ............ NO EXP :) ;) :D ;D ::) :p :-X :-*

i love my work ;)

Prey

Реакции
Баллы
theScary сказал(а):
Overview сказал(а):
theScary сказал(а):
Overview сказал(а):
The biggest forum is at work dumbo! Just call me later or this weekend, I will talk to you in any language you want!
just start playin 20 hours per day in polish official server and from adena sales you can make like 100 euro per month which is totally worth spending 20 hours daily ;d for poland!

OP
OP
T

theScary

Реакции
Баллы
Prey сказал(а):
theScary сказал(а):
Overview сказал(а):
theScary сказал(а):
Overview сказал(а):
just start playin 20 hours per day in polish official server and from adena sales you can make like 100 euro per month which is totally worth spending 20 hours daily ;d for poland!
you can make 100euro/day on this dead rpg actually, and ye I will play on polish offi as a job :)

Prey

Реакции
Баллы
theScary сказал(а):
Prey сказал(а):
theScary сказал(а):
Overview сказал(а):
theScary сказал(а):
Overview сказал(а):
you can make 100euro/day on this dead rpg actually, and ye I will play on polish offi as a job :)
every polak i know will play there for cash..and you claim that your country is developed that good and u have jobs all the time? maybe that server is some part of polish national program against unemployment :D

M

mightygod

theScary сказал(а):
Prey сказал(а):
theScary сказал(а):
Overview сказал(а):
theScary сказал(а):
Overview сказал(а):
if paypal wont scam u

OP
OP
T

theScary

Реакции
Баллы
Prey сказал(а):
theScary сказал(а):
Prey сказал(а):
theScary сказал(а):
Overview сказал(а):
theScary сказал(а):
Overview сказал(а):
dude no weed for whole weekend  im poor polak
every polak i know will play there for cash..and you claim that your country is developed that good and u have jobs all the time? maybe that server is some part of polish national program against unemployment :D
poland is 3rd world country like most of countries, but ye you can get job easy, all u have to do is to go outside and tell that u need one, for minimal wage ofc - thats why it's like 20% of population not working, 40h/week manual jobs for 300e/month, no thanks I rather go to uk/holland for 3months and live 9 like a king here  :D  :) 
Aiv?r сказал(а):
theScary сказал(а):
Prey сказал(а):
theScary сказал(а):
Overview сказал(а):
theScary сказал(а):
Overview сказал(а):
dude no weed for whole weekend   im poor polak
if paypal wont scam u
ye, I will use paypal to poland-poland transactions

Dtox

Реакции
Баллы
Scary i wanna bot in polak server as well :(((

M

mightygod

russkies are trying to save server,lets see
inside party-]Rside

ColumbiaN1

Реакции
Баллы
no moar dramaz? wheres french bbc? failed to be last man standing?

gz aiver server completed.

bolo5

Реакции
Баллы
hai there, scamtanko again in action ?:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх