DDOS (1 Viewer)

Turkas

Реакции
Баллы
My friend online, but i cant log :DDDDD

Sutema

Реакции
Баллы
nice some ppl's can play and some not... so unfair http://www.twitch.tv/anianalive , http://www.twitch.tv/l7po100kballla , http://www.twitch.tv/draconmodeon , http://www.twitch.tv/l2stef

Rhymus1

Реакции
Баллы
I got dc some mins ago, it was amazing exp in empty zone :D Love you RPG but let me log again if possible xD

Zaknafeinn

Реакции
Баллы
Not an offense, but should I keep trying to log in or just forget for today?
Im already spent 1 hour to log in back to continue my 2. class transfer but so far I dont have any succes.

BlueBerry

Реакции
Баллы
WhiteKnight сказал(а):
I know you guys love your little russian buddies but come on now, they had enough advantages already. Stop fucking around. Fixing a login server takes exactly 2 mins, and even shitty private servers with 400-500 online targetted by stalone (l2woa, l2world, l2divinity, l2retribution, etc etc) they fix DDOS attacks in less than 2 hours so dont give me your bullshit that login is down when some people can log in, and dont tell me you guys are STILL working on the DDOS 28 hours later.... Lol..
Enough bullshit.
WTF u taliking about. Man, you been in this situation what rpg team are now? I think they do anything they can.

BlueBerry

Реакции
Баллы
WhiteKnight сказал(а):
BlueBerry сказал(а):
WhiteKnight сказал(а):
I know you guys love your little russian buddies but come on now, they had enough advantages already. Stop fucking around. Fixing a login server takes exactly 2 mins, and even shitty private servers with 400-500 online targetted by stalone (l2woa, l2world, l2divinity, l2retribution, etc etc) they fix DDOS attacks in less than 2 hours so dont give me your bullshit that login is down when some people can log in, and dont tell me you guys are STILL working on the DDOS 28 hours later.... Lol..
Enough bullshit.
WTF u taliking about. Man, you been in this situation what rpg team are now? I think they do anything they can.
HAHAHA... i've beena GM on some private servers. and i've played enough servers to know its doesnt take that long to fix DDOS, they just suck at it. and it only takes 2 mins to restart a login. its been like 5 hours and still not fixed, now moderator say ''login is down, no1 can log'' when obviously thats false.. they just have NO IDEA what they are doing.. lol.
Yeah GM on your classmates servers.  You dont realize that problem is rly BIG and not fixable in 2hrs ?

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
https://forumen.rpg-club.net/index.php/topic,171674.msg477548.html#msg477548
TOPIC UPDATED
Please keep this spam free.

LastHope1

Реакции
Баллы
Do we have Problem again? I can't Login with either of my accounts.

czort

Реакции
Баллы
GM could You tell us why we can`t log in into game third day in a row?

bobbyshau

Реакции
Баллы
Me neiither... I can't login... ]:(

madness2

Реакции
Баллы
Dear Friends!
As you all know server is all the time under DDOS attack, there is no official announcement if it ended yet or when it will end. Playing at this time is your own responsibility, programmers team is doing their job as much as they can.
International forum team, is doing the best they can to get the information as soon as they appear and translate them for you. It is very hard to keep you informed and happy while you spam and flood, create 100 topics, insult everyone around and ask 10 times same questions. So please understand us and reconsider your own behavior.
Server cannot be turned off, because then we will not be able to see if DDOS remain.
There will be no answer considering, who is online and who is not, why login is down UNTIL THE FIGHT WITH DDOS IS WON!!!!
Atm we are unable to judge the overall situation, the main task is to win with the DDOS, next will be the decision about action towards fairness of playing during DDOS. Then decision will be implemented and game will run as usual. When it happens we will be able to answer your personal questions of lost items individually in support.
Please do not forget that whole team is on players side, and everyone is doing their best for all of you. So do us a favor and do not add us more job than we already have. If you have individual questions, I will gladly answer them on my pm.
As soon as we will know the battle for Motherland is won we will inform you, and give you information what to do next.
Thank for understanding.

czort

Реакции
Баллы
JoscelinVerreuil сказал(а):
Dear Friends!
As you all know server is all the time under DDOS attack, there is no official announcement if it ended yet or when it will end.
Do You mean that we have to wait until "they" gonna stop DDOS attack or do You mean that Your team is working on that?

madness2

Реакции
Баллы
No i mean that programmers are working on debugging the antiDDOS and its hard task on them, but as RPG experianced DDOS many times and always won, we will win this time too.

auditekk

Реакции
Баллы
You should set so users with new accounts cant create new threads until they have some count of posts. Usally it helps since people can't see trought their stupidity that there are already 5 topics with the same question/whinig.

Turkas

Реакции
Баллы
Guys wtf? can anyone give me some info ? i got DC and cant log, but my all party playing.... so WTF ?????

OP
OP
Poissie

Poissie

Testers
Реакции
Баллы

Turkas

Реакции
Баллы
i think login down :) cuz i spam 10min already

Users who are viewing this thread