DDOS (1 Viewer)

czort

Реакции
Баллы
Lags and then DC. Again?

Sensitiv

Реакции
Баллы
I have a 10 minutes long bad luck already it seems. Hope that means full drop in game soon to balance the luck !

Abruzzi

Реакции
Баллы
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3htOCjafTc

Mastro

Реакции
Баллы
past 2 days were w/o ddos .it was time to take a break and watch a movie or something lol

Amonv

Реакции
Баллы
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErvgV4P6Fzc

Sensitiv

Реакции
Баллы
JoscelinVerreuil сказал(а):
Apparently its depending on luck, there are some countries with unstable connection, which players connecting by with the server and those ppl have problems to log in or have lags. Guys will check it out and see what they can do.
Unfortunatelly i have no information about DDOS itself atm, so i dunno how is it affecting server right now.
Stay put and report problems and we will try to fix it for you.
My bad luck keeps going on and on :(

Kakalala

Реакции
Баллы
login down ? well ofc its down, couse im in forum :D

Mxv

Реакции
Баллы
some pople is playing we kanot WAY?

mishus

Реакции
Баллы
hi all, i have this error when updating rpg club client. is that problem for server down?
thnx

gadfly

Реакции
Баллы
My story about this server today:

i was at work 10:00-15:00, after that i was hopeing to play lineage, so far so good!
After 50min, i was going for hourglass and birthday cake in pavel ruins, got it, went to blazing swamp for some exp till cake ends. After cake ended, i was going back at pavel ruins, got cake again ( oh yes i was using hourglass at that time, it was on 2,5h). So i got again cake, and then that fcking bomber mob aggroed on me, i dont know why... i'v got low hp, was running away from it, but he keeped following me. He appeared front of me, where was the exit of pavel ruins building, so i pressed fast back, coz i saw him being ready to explode. And ofc, when i pressed mouse to fall back, my character just keep runing in to that blast and yea i died - legit! LAG! wtf? ok used 2,5h hourglass only for 20min.! Noproblem!
So i was rly angry, i was going to village, and went to FOG for cake, got it, get back for exp! wuhu so far so good. Exped like 2min, and then that mob in blazing swamp dropped vitaliy herb, and how we all know, vitality herb is working only for 4min, but cake for 20min, but yea, i'v got now fcking vitality herb for 4min not cake for last 16min.. and after vitality herb ended i'v got nothing, not cake no exp, nothing! ok ok relax! its ok!
LOGGED OFF! watched some movie! Relaxed!
After 2h, im in Lineage2.
Ok what to do? Ok, lets do Pailaka! Yea after 2 min im in, killed 3rd RB there.....aaaaand what's that? Oh, server Disconnect! YEA!!!! IM SO LUCKY, THIS SERVER SO ROCKS!!!!! WUHUUU!

TY for reading. LIKE/SHARE! GIVE ME THOSE 1000 RUR's! TY. BYE!
p.s. sorry for bad english!
p.s.2. oh yea, and at blazing swamp one nice person (prophet) gave me figher buffs, ty to him ;) (im spellhowler)

TrustMe

Реакции
Баллы
Take your time to donate. Chill

http://ww2.corero.com/lp/ddos/ddosfordummies-ebook.html

Rad0slaw

Реакции
Баллы
its good that you even do some rb`s and things in lineage :D ... i played like 20 mins when i woke up and now when i try to play for like 2-3 hours i cant ... BEST SERVER EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!

gadfly

Реакции
Баллы
Rad0slaw сказал(а):
its good that you even do some rb`s and things in lineage :D ... i played like 20 mins  when i woke up and now when i try to play for like 2-3 hours i cant ... BEST SERVER EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!
yea but those RB's was in Pailaka, they are not actualy RB's.

Rad0slaw

Реакции
Баллы
Doesnt matter ;/ when i got back i thought i will play for like 2-3 hours , chat with some russians or someone else to relax a bit and go to bed ... now i didnt do anything ... very good...

gadfly

Реакции
Баллы
Rad0slaw сказал(а):
Doesnt matter ;/  when i got back i thought i will play for like 2-3 hours , chat with some russians or someone else to relax a bit and go to bed ... now i didnt do anything ... very good...
i feel you bro!

zgred

Реакции
Баллы
Any info from stuff when login will start working?

Sensitiv

Реакции
Баллы
zgred сказал(а):
Any info from stuff when login will start working?
Depends how much luck you have. some can log; some can't. I'm from those people watching others farming while I'm on forum, masturbating...
So I have 8h of work, hoping I could play some when home but server login is off for me since then :]

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх