DDOS (1 Viewer)

gadfly

Реакции
Баллы
Sensitiv сказал(а):
zgred сказал(а):
Any info from stuff when login will start working?
Depends how much luck you have. some can log; some can't. I'm from those people watching others farming while I'm on forum, masturbating...
So I have 8h of work, hoping I could play some when home but server login is off for me since then :]
are u fcking kidding me? is there rly someone who are in? and can play? wtf

Rad0slaw

Реакции
Баллы
if i dont enter in the next 10 minutes im saying BB to this server i had enough .. why you even start server when you cant handle it WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

thisisajoke

Реакции
Баллы
how is it possible ?1 week after server opened and this joke continues
I mean come on!!

I know flame doesnt help, but I think you need to understand THE F-UCKING LEVEL OF FRUSTRATION
that we ,the players, are feelling.

San0

Реакции
Баллы
independent from what i think about server or admins... i personally advice you to buy some couple of xanax packs cus if the DDoS is coming from where i think is coming... this next days till tuesday or wednsday might be a lil bit rough xD
and tho i understand the players might be a bit frustrated, imagine how admins feel when they know they are doing the best possible and still cant end this crap cus its not only depending on them.

thisisajoke

Реакции
Баллы
so who the hell are those guys attacking?
the goverment or something?

and why was this not predicted

madness2

Реакции
Баллы
It was predicted, it always happened after starting new major projects, they are trying to get players out of us, and with this attitude of urs they will manage.

I'm working on getting some information for u, thats all i can atm.

czort

Реакции
Баллы
Serwer down?

OP
OP
Poissie

Poissie

Testers
Реакции
Баллы
Dear players !
There was DDOS attack again that caused disconnect of some people and impossibility log into the game. Admins are working on it now. At this time there can be some problems with log in server (on all servers).
Our technicians are aware of the situation and they are working on solving the problem. Problem is affecting only the log in server, game servers are not being affected. Please be patient ! We are doing our best and we all want this server work !
PS: To avoid critical errors caused by mass usage of campfires enable minimum graphic settings.
It will decrease the possibility of critical error and as result decrease the chance of being disconnected from the game.

kiba1

Реакции
Баллы
yes again i cant log cp buffer 8)

Zakalia

Реакции
Баллы
Can you please fix the log in issues?? The whole week we have the same problem over and over again. Its kinda frustrating

ceburekas

Реакции
Баллы
Zakalia сказал(а):
Can you please fix the log in issues? The whole week we have the same problem over and over again. Its kinda frustrating
server beeing attacked... be others servers... as topic says DDos so... 1/2 eather people leave and ddos stops or ddosers got boored and stop , cuz i supose its hard to protect urself from ddos ...

zosiek

Реакции
Баллы
srsly fix ur fkin server, 30 sec lags in last olyday lets melee to death on lag
like this shit was for 1st time, next time tell that serv will be even unplayable after 2 months from start thanks to your logic and hosting 2 new servs at same datacenter

/warned for offensive language -shizzmynizz

Tommey

Реакции
Баллы
anyone else having trouble log in right now?
some friends are online in game but I can't make it over login screen (it won't even let me to server list)

TheSplichO

Реакции
Баллы
"reached max windows" while trying to connect even one client...

TheSplichO

Реакции
Баллы
Watch your language. First warning.  -Poissie

thisisajoke

Реакции
Баллы
waiting for admin to ask for patience and say we are under ddos again

20 days people

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх