Current vote doesn't make sense.... (1 Viewer)

Grinder

Реакции
Баллы
My CP is playing on e-global atm, very pleasant server. If you will make server x3 we will think to come here, if you will make x1 you have us :) Higher than x3 is just no point in playing on H5 for a month or so.

OP
OP
parazitc1

parazitc1

Реакции
Баллы
Grinder сказал(а):
My CP is playing on e-global atm, very pleasant server. If you will make server x3 we will think to come here, if you will make x1 you have us :) Higher than x3 is just no point in playing on H5 for a month or so.
Most western people are saying thins over and over. They want a server which last longer than few months. But russians don't really like this (at least most of them). They enjoy more of jumping from server to server every month or two because they play for $$. They just lvl up, gets gear, sells gear/chars and goes to other project.
I can only imagine what online RPG Club could have with low rate classic server with 2.0 patch...

Dryad1

Реакции
Баллы
Lol the voting is still not fixed... In the poll 31% for 1x rates but in the comments 90% for 1x rates... Guess why... It's harder to make fake account than hack voting...
People saying it's Russians voting for 7x... But in the comments most Russian people are voting for 1x anyway... As @parazitc mentioned it's just few bot farmers who don't want long-term server, they just want multiple high five servers opened during a year so they maximilize their profit - comparing the poll and comments it's obvious the poll is being manipulated. I keep fingers crossed admins realize this and open finally a longterm 1x server, because most people are looking for stable longterm server to stay ;) Screw the adena sellers, open a server for real players!

Peasant

Реакции
Баллы
Dryad Elder сказал(а):
Lol the voting is still not fixed... In the poll 31% for 1x rates but in the comments 90% for 1x rates... Guess why... It's harder to make fake account than hack voting...
People saying it's Russians voting for 7x... But in the comments most Russian people are voting for 1x anyway... As @parazitc mentioned it's just few bot farmers who don't want long-term server, they just want multiple high five servers opened during a year so they maximilize their profit - comparing the poll and comments it's obvious the poll is being manipulated. I keep fingers crossed admins realize this and open finally a longterm 1x server, because most people are looking for stable longterm server to stay ;) Screw the adena sellers, open a server for real players!
I can assure you the server with x1 rates would fail if not at start then eventually pretty soon after that.
The Lineage2 generation that is driven by nostalgia is the bigger half of the population. The problem is we're not teenagers anymore and no one has time to grind at x1 rates, let alone play a whole year around. We play for a month or two on a decent x4-5 rates server once a year just for the nostalgia and that's it.
The server staff gets a good cash injection, we get a kick out of it, everyone's happy.

LastWish

Реакции
Баллы
Dryad Elder сказал(а):
People saying it's Russians voting for 7x... But in the comments most Russian people are voting for 1x anyway... As @parazitc mentioned it's just few bot farmers who don't want long-term server, they just want multiple high five servers opened during a year so they maximilize their profit - comparing the poll and comments it's obvious the poll is being manipulated. I keep fingers crossed admins realize this and open finally a longterm 1x server, because most people are looking for stable longterm server to stay ;) Screw the adena sellers, open a server for real players!
Ur statement is invalid. I see 272 comments (and maybe one person let 2 or more comments) there while in the vote section are a lot more votes. This doesn't mean all who voted commented as well.

OP
OP
parazitc1

parazitc1

Реакции
Баллы
Peasant сказал(а):
I can assure you the server with x1 rates would fail if not at start then eventually pretty soon after that.
The Lineage2 generation that is driven by nostalgia is the bigger half of the population. The problem is we're not teenagers anymore and no one has time to grind at x1 rates, let alone play a whole year around. We play for a month or two on a decent x4-5 rates server once a year just for the nostalgia and that's it.
The server staff gets a good cash injection, we get a kick out of it, everyone's happy.
wtf you talking about... people are still waiting for another international low rate classic server for years now... and classic x1 requires 6 times more xp than H5 x1 (w/o any bonuses/vitality). When you reach 75 in h5, you would get only lvl 62 on classic (on equal rates)... and people want and waits for classic server...
x1 for h5 is perfect. Make premium account to increase rates to x2 (xp/sp/adena). And still you will reach "end game" in those 3-4 months...

Peasant

Реакции
Баллы
If you and your cp or clan are waiting for a x1 server it doesn't mean the majority does too. :)

Dryad1

Реакции
Баллы
Peasant сказал(а):
Dryad Elder сказал(а):
People saying it's Russians voting for 7x... But in the comments most Russian people are voting for 1x anyway... As @parazitc mentioned it's just few bot farmers who don't want long-term server, they just want multiple high five servers opened during a year so they maximilize their profit - comparing the poll and comments it's obvious the poll is being manipulated. I keep fingers crossed admins realize this and open finally a longterm 1x server, because most people are looking for stable longterm server to stay ;) Screw the adena sellers, open a server for real players!
According to the comment section there's plenty of players who would like to see some 1x server finally... There's been way too many of those 5x-10x high five servers already and I think people are getting fed up with it already... People are looking for a place to settle on. Classic chronicle was supposed to be the one but it's just way too hardcore for most people, and it's completely unforgiving to solo players. 1x High Five would be the best of both - world open to all players while a longterm settings so you don't have to jump from server to server.
LastWish сказал(а):
Dryad Elder сказал(а):
Ur statement is invalid. I see 272 comments (and maybe one person let 2 or more comments) there while in the vote section are a lot more votes. This doesn't mean all who voted commented as well.
That's the thing I was talking about - obviously not everyone who votes will leave a comment but there shouldn't be such a drastic difference between poll voting and comment voting. When the difference between real, verifiable voting (comments) and easily cheatable voting (poll) are diametrically opposed, it's obvious the cheatable voting has been, well, cheated on. But to be completely honest I'm starting to feel like admins are faking the poll themselves - maybe for them it's more profitable to open several servers during a year than having one long term servers :-[ But hopefully I'm wrong

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
Dryad Elder сказал(а):
But to be completely honest I'm starting to feel like admins are faking the poll themselves - maybe for them it's more profitable to open several servers during a year than having one long term servers :-[ But hopefully I'm wrong
The vote has not been manipulated by us. We do prefer a lower rate server, but we've had experience with those in the past and a lot of players were complaining that it is too hardcore and just quit. And no, we don't want more than one server per year.

zacmiony

Реакции
Баллы
Omg Set rates x5 most will Be happy. and let's take the start date . how long we need to wait .. .. !??

Dryad1

Реакции
Баллы
smn сказал(а):
Dryad Elder сказал(а):
But to be completely honest I'm starting to feel like admins are faking the poll themselves - maybe for them it's more profitable to open several servers during a year than having one long term servers :-[ But hopefully I'm wrong
The vote has not been manipulated by us. We do prefer a lower rate server, but we've had experience with those in the past and a lot of players were complaining that it is too hardcore and just quit. And no, we don't want more than one server per year.
H5 too hardcore? Maybe 5 years ago. Nowdays people want a longterm, lowrate server. Comments are the proof.
Also sorry but I find it very hard to believe that you guys are not involved in the poll manipulation in any way... It's obvious that poll is being faked but nobody of you seems to bat an eye... Players want 1x server, botters want 7x, easy as that.
Charismaticz сказал(а):
admins don't need to manipulate the votes.
don't overvalue comments, there is no fkin "comment voting"...
just went through some comments, can you read russian letters?
what do you think you see there because some people there are like "no x1 please gtfo to your classic".
Well I use translator... Well yes, some people are against 1x, but most people are much for it.
Also I think that quite the contrary, you're overvaluing the poll votes. Poll = easily manipulated. Comments = nearly impossible to manipulate. Comments have much higher value.

miou1

Реакции
Баллы
therse much more ppl who "care" enough to vote then those to post w/e shit on old nearly dead forum

edit. lower the rates, bigger the gap between hardcore groups and rest of the server, which only means server will end much much sooner, mid rate is actualy most user friendly nowadays,

beides, most of us who were hardcore back in the days have kids and families now, and no offence, eu community now and then are two different worlds

LastWish

Реакции
Баллы
A long term server isn't about the rates, is more about the ppl. Some clans just quit in the beginning (doesn't matter if it is x1 or x7) if they fail 1st aq or whatever. I played on federation when it was x7 and look at it now. On the other hand just look at the x3 party that opened last year. Many of us don't have time to play like 5 or 6 years ago, we have jobs, family etc. I don't want to struggle on x1 or x3, I want to play with my friends for fun not for fame.
U see more comments about x1 because they are crying, ppl do that when something isn't the way they wish. Btw I voted too but do u see my comment there? And this apply for many of us who voted and didn't leave a comment.
And u are sure that the votes from x1 and x5 aren't manipulated? Why are u so sure only the votes from x7 are manipulated? Because of winning I guess and u just don't want to accept that.
I will say again just don't compare the votes and comments 'cause there isn't a comment voting.

Seeker1

Реакции
Баллы
How u guys still not boried in same chronicle over and over again 4ever in same chronicle :D same mobs same clases same pvps and ded server in 2months :D Go play classic or smth how u can play same game 10years damn ^^

aocer

Реакции
Баллы
Seeker сказал(а):
How u guys still not boried in same chronicle over and over again  4ever in same chronicle :D same mobs same clases same pvps and ded server in 2months :D Go play classic or smth how u can play same game 10years damn ^^
Or smth? What exactly do you propose by that? Interlude or Gracia Final? Every chronicle has been played numerous times!
Maybe GoD? I can tell you nobody cares about that, you can see how miserably it failed here on rpg-club.
Only option is classic as you mentioned, that's what rpg should have done in the first place. They should have opened classic x3-x5 server and it would have "ok" population, because you don't have to grind like nolifer and it doesn't set you back by 10? every month or more accurately 30-50? as nobody plays without boxes.
Rpg probably don't have official files for classic, that's why they didn't open it.
And also Russians wouldn't care for classic that much, because they already have 4 official servers which cost like 4? instead of 10? and they are majority of population here on rpg servers, so that's why rpg staff are not investing money in classic files.
Face it - l2eu/na is dead more or less.
So to recap what I wrote, the only wise choice would be to open classic server and still it wouldn't be very profitable, but the best choice for us.

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
aocer сказал(а):
Only option is classic as you mentioned, that's what rpg should have done in the first place. They should have opened classic x3-x5 server and it would have "ok" population, because you don't have to grind like nolifer and it doesn't set you back by 10? every month or more accurately 30-50? as nobody plays without boxes.
Rpg probably don't have official files for classic, that's why they didn't open it.
And also Russians wouldn't care for classic that much, because they already have 4 official servers which cost like 4? instead of 10? and they are majority of population here on rpg servers, so that's why rpg staff are not investing money in classic files.
Face it - l2eu/na is dead more or less.
Making good points, backed with good arguments. Is this a post on a l2 forum or a MENSA entrance speech? #impressed.

SideKick

Реакции
Баллы
People brag they want official-like(files) servers and rates, but if you check their interface they have noblesse blessing as debuff icon and also there is a new interface that shows enemy skill enchant option and what skill the opponent use when you target him...

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх