Current vote doesn't make sense.... (1 Viewer)

parazitc1

Реакции
Баллы
1. People mostly shouting for x1 server in comments or other forums, x7 is still winning?

2. Even if H5 x7 wins it is already mid rate server. We all know how easy to lvl up in h5. In addition we likely to have premium account with more bonus exp. So x7 servers becomes x25 mid rate server, just w/o NPC buffer.

If RPG admins really wants to have a nice project once again, they will open x1 server with PA 100% bonus xp/sp.

Minterp

Реакции
Баллы
I agree with you!

=ZBN=

support.rpg-club.info
Реакции
Баллы
1 164
I agree too :)
But my opinion is not interesting to anyone :( :SAD:

Rhymus1

Реакции
Баллы
fuck u all

no hard feelings.

p.s lf cp on new h5

OP
OP
parazitc1

parazitc1

Реакции
Баллы
Situation now even worse. x7 server and 100% exp/sp bonus for PA will make x14 server. And it is without vitality/nevit. This x7 will actually be x50 server... What it means? I hope you understand as well as me. No action for "top packs" since week 3, which will lead into 1siege, 1 hero rotation and jump to another H5 server...

thisisajoke

Реакции
Баллы
same stuff every time

I wrote it when the x3 instead of x7 and you can all see the long term results of that.

Everyone of you asking for x1 cannot understand that the higher rates are your friend.
You can't compete the russians on x1 , you probably wont compete on x7 but the gap will be smaller.

Also many people played on retail 10 years ago.We dont live the same life anymore.We cant be 24/7 in front of the screen.
Thats why people vote for x7. And last year rpg didnt respect our votes.
Instead they opened x3 which now has 300 online...

I hope they respect our votes now and ignore all the nobodys who just wanna get stomped by the russians.

P.S. Open the server in Octomber for the love of god.What are we supposed to do for so long.

Charismaticz

Реакции
Баллы
thisisajoke сказал(а):
same stuff every time
I wrote it when the x3 instead of x7 and you can all see the long term results of that.
Everyone of you asking for x1 cannot understand that the higher rates are your friend.
You can't compete the russians on x1 , you probably wont compete on x7 but the gap will be smaller.
Also many people played on retail 10 years ago.We dont live the same life anymore.We cant be 24/7 in front of the screen.
I hope they respect our votes now and ignore all the nobodys who just wanna get stomped by the russians.
P.S. Open the server in Octomber for the love of god.What are we supposed to do for so long.
+1

LastWish

Реакции
Баллы
thisisajoke сказал(а):
same stuff every time
+1 U got it right.

Plancton

Реакции
Баллы
thisisajoke сказал(а):
same stuff every time
+1 and open in Octomber, please.  :D

ApacheTomcat1

Реакции
Баллы
thisisajoke сказал(а):
same stuff every time
now has -+40 online, all other it's shop or box
it's rly dead server !

Kakalala

Реакции
Баллы
we all know how fast game rolls at h5 patch
in my opinion it should be x1 / x2 with cakes, since cakes make such a great atmosphere at server start (and helps server support itself)
i remember RPG x3 (2-3 years ago) server had cakes and it was wonderful start, but it took only 2-3 weeks till people get s84, and since you get s84 you basicly just farm instances with is total action killer
unless you belong one of two sides fighting for dominance in server, or really good at olympiad after you reach s84 you kinda reach your end game, and lets face it if you are not in top two klans (5% of server population maybe ?) lineage 2 dont have end game for you, unless you enjoy killing frintezza for your thousandth time
its grinding every day, fighting for farming spots, loosing fights and going farm "drakos" all pist off, dealing with morons on your CP makes l2 great game not fucking cancer frintezza, freya or zaken or killing 1000 boxes for territory wars reward after you reach "end game"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MNFWhCw8dg

LastWish

Реакции
Баллы
RoyalFlush сказал(а):
we all know how fast game rolls at h5 patch
in my opinion it should be x1 / x2 with cakes, since cakes make such a great atmosphere at server start (and helps server support itself)
     i remember RPG x3 (2-3 years ago) server had cakes and it was wonderful start, but it took only 2-3 weeks till people get s84, and since you get s84 you basicly just farm instances with is total action killer
unless you belong one of two sides fighting for dominance in server, or really good at olympiad after you reach s84 you kinda reach your end game, and lets face it if you are not in top two klans (5% of server population maybe ?)  lineage 2 dont have end game for you, unless you enjoy killing frintezza for your thousandth time
       its grinding every day, fighting for farming spots, loosing fights  and going farm "drakos" all pist off, dealing with morons on your CP makes l2 great game not fucking cancer frintezza, freya or zaken or killing 1000 boxes for territory wars reward after you reach "end game"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MNFWhCw8dg
Your x1, x2 or x3 will have the same fate as Party x3.

OP
OP
parazitc1

parazitc1

Реакции
Баллы
LastWish сказал(а):
Your x1, x2 or x3 will have the same fate as Party x3.
You know why last project failed? because GF server which was launched 1 month before GF server was perfect place for top packs prepare destros/tyrants for infinite instance farming after GF+H5 merge. People told admins that this will happen and they totally ignored.
Btw, all h5 server 1year after are dead.
Yes, EU people will go far behind on x1 rates comparing x7, but remember this. On x7 server nukers CPs will have their vesper sets in 1-2 weeks. Which means server going to lose at least 1/3 it online after 1st sieges/heroes. On x1 that would not happen. On x1 server would get extra 2 months of life. Look other semi-international project averia wish launched x7 h5 in August. It is already dead. Server haven't survived even 2 full months... This is what you want?
Also RPG is now going eye to eye in term of P2W donations. PA accounts in L2 is pure P2W. It speeds up progresion way to fast. Reason why I played on RPG so many years since 2010 was because of having no PA. But this project likely to go x7 + 100% xp/sp premium. Randoms will get even more behind on with such donation than on x1 server... Top packs will literally play on ~x40 server thanks to PA/Nevit/Vitality....
P.S. just look clan section. it is completely empty which is unheard of about RPG project.

Gaahl

Реакции
Баллы
The usual discussions about xp rates are a bit annoying and useless,most of all on servers like this. We all know that many organized and active CPs reach level 85 in a few days even on simple x1...exp on l2 is not a long part,and doesn't determine server's lifetime (of course unless the difference is between 1x-50x).
That's my opinion

OP
OP
parazitc1

parazitc1

Реакции
Баллы
Gaahl сказал(а):
The usual discussions about xp rates are a bit annoying and useless,most of all on servers like this. We all know that many organized and active CPs reach level 85 in a few days even on simple x1...exp on l2 is not a long part,and doesn't determine server's lifetime (of course unless the difference is between 1x-50x).
That's my opinion
the issue is that h5 x5 w/o any donations are already mid rate server. Now we will have x7 rates, now we will have PA account with 50% boost at minimum. This will make x7 server a x50... literally a mid rates server...

Dryad1

Реакции
Баллы
parazitc сказал(а):
Gaahl сказал(а):
That's my opinion
the issue is that h5 x5 w/o any donations are already mid rate server. Now we will have x7 rates, now we will have PA account with 50% boost at minimum. This will make x7 server a x50... literally a mid rates server...
++...No point in another midrate H5 server... Let's make something new... There hasn't been x1 in ages... It could have a chance to attract more players who're looking for longterm server  :)

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
IMO, whatever the vote pans out to be, if two options have a split majority, for example 40% of the people voted for x7 and 45% voted for x3, there would be a compromise reached on x5. Same with all the other options. Unless there's like an overwhelming majority for one option, which doesn't seem to be the case. Right now 31% want x1, 23% want x5 and 46% want x7, which means more than half want a rate lower than x7.

OP
OP
parazitc1

parazitc1

Реакции
Баллы
smn сказал(а):
IMO, whatever the vote pans out to be, if two options have a split majority, for example 40% of the people voted for x7 and 45% voted for x3, there would be a compromise reached on x5. Same with all the other options. Unless there's like an overwhelming majority for one option, which doesn't seem to be the case. Right now 31% want x1, 23% want x5 and 46% want x7, which means more than half want a rate lower than x7.
Exactly. Just open x4/x5 server. Will be best option. x7 is way too high for h5.

thisisajoke

Реакции
Баллы
smn сказал(а):
cool, so when elections happen in a country for example and a party gets 45% means that 55% of the people
doesnt want to elect that party so its not elected.
hahahaha
anyway who cares , the original joke was the opening of x3 last year , which is still offered for laughing at, with its last months online
this is just vol2

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх