Current vote doesn't make sense.... (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
parazitc1

parazitc1

Реакции
Баллы
SideKick сказал(а):
People brag they want official-like(files) servers and rates, but if you check their interface they have noblesse blessing as debuff icon and also there is a new interface that shows enemy skill enchant option and what skill the opponent use when you target him...
please... people nowadays use interface which has inplanted scipts as auto assist, no agro, debuff cleaner ect...

Peasant

Реакции
Баллы
Ha, x7 it is, PERFECT!

OP
OP
parazitc1

parazitc1

Реакции
Баллы
this is first time since 2010 I will not play in new rpg club server... good job admins...

x7 with 100% premium and 50% drop increase... and vitality items on top of that...

Peasant

Реакции
Баллы
Sorry, m8, but no one cares. See you next year, when THE MAJORITY OF PLAYERS will vote in your favor.

OP
OP
parazitc1

parazitc1

Реакции
Баллы
smn сказал(а):
parazitc сказал(а):
100% premium and 50% drop increase... and vitality items on top of that...
Premium Account numbers and vitality items have not been decided yet. Please do not spread false information.
I am doing a conclusion from votes. You said that since more than half wants x5 or lower rates you will make lower rates... now we got x7 rates... So following this pattern, server will have both vitality items and PA. RPG CLUB was only server which did not have both things at once... Now you have it both... Project is purely made to milk money and not need to deny it. We understand that. There is no being ashamed of it. Good luck with project, but I will skip this year.
Sincerely,
RPG CLUB player since 2010.

Charismaticz

Реакции
Баллы
x7 is good but who are the people who voted for 100% exp/sp + 50% drop?
PA on party 2016/17 was good and most players i played with had PA.
let's hope rpg club makes the right decision.

zacmiony

Реакции
Баллы
100% exp/sp + 50% drop? ist disaster it will be rats x14 !!! and + 50% superior drop = mid rates serwer for doters

Make it EXP/SP 50% its perfect for such high rats that x7

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
There should be more detailed info about the PA, vitality items, etc. tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх