Aragami Recruting (1 Viewer)

katoNe

Реакции
Баллы
thiese forum amaze me t.Z are so fucking ridiculous hey retards? why you want ETC to come on 5x so hard ? you guys gotta know one thing, that ETC has only few ppl that used to play in Swarm/SC (the core) now if someday jacky decides to move on 5x you guys gotta know that atleast 5 or 6 constant who quited retail(coz its dead) would join Jacky on 5x.
so seeing all the crys on 30x you would cry 10x more on 5x and ask gms for a 10x? seriously stop dreaming d.z you guys are just randoms who thinks they know what l2 is but your fucking failures. your clans exist for some years and you never been a factor clan, i mean cmon you are suposed to be a clan? and you cant even do a fucking instance like Tiat which is only pve? cmon wake up guys its time to figure out your simply bad at this game.

Flame off (c) katoNe.

MinDexxx69xLUWuALL

Реакции
Баллы
katoNe сказал(а):
thiese forum amaze me t.Z are so fucking ridiculous hey retards? why you want ETC to come on 5x so hard ? you guys gotta know one thing, that ETC has only few ppl that used to play in Swarm/SC (the core) now if someday jacky decides to move on 5x you guys gotta know that atleast 5 or 6 constant who quited retail(coz its dead) would join Jacky on 5x.
so seeing all the crys on 30x you would cry 10x more on 5x and ask gms for a 10x? seriously stop dreaming d.z you guys are just randoms who thinks they know what l2 is but your fucking failures. your clans exist for some years and you never been a factor clan, i mean cmon you are suposed to be a clan? and you cant even do a fucking instance like Tiat which is only pve? cmon wake up guys its time to figure out your simply bad at this game.
Flame off (c) katoNe.
/facepalm
why did you post this in aragami recruitmen tread

greennight

Реакции
Баллы
..MinDiuSe.. сказал(а):
katoNe сказал(а):
Flame off (c) katoNe.
/facepalm
why are you posting in 30x section if you are not playing here ?

MinDexxx69xLUWuALL

Реакции
Баллы
greennight сказал(а):
..MinDiuSe.. сказал(а):
katoNe сказал(а):
Flame off (c) katoNe.
/facepalm
who told you that ? i was bored so i came back did few oly fights killed few mobs and then run out of time will play in 30x when there will be less job for me :)

Insa1

Реакции
Баллы
Homo love? :p

Marlah1

Реакции
Баллы
so homo..
insa, [3

Jacky1

Реакции
Баллы

Insa1

Реакции
Баллы
what a lovefull tread, [3 all too :-*

bdish

Реакции
Баллы
i love your mouth!

Insa1

Реакции
Баллы
No one cares about your sexual fantasies

bdish

Реакции
Баллы
Looks like you do. Why you replied to me then?

Rawquert

Реакции
Баллы
Raped  ;D
but no one cares  ::)

pandemonium

Реакции
Баллы
..MinDiuSe.. сказал(а):
greennight сказал(а):
..MinDiuSe.. сказал(а):
katoNe сказал(а):
Flame off (c) katoNe.
/facepalm
who told you that ? i was bored so i came back did few oly fights killed few mobs and then run out of time will play in 30x when there will be less job for me :)
mod should rename u to tearjerker :[

CrossFirepwnz

Реакции
Баллы
..MinDiuSe.. сказал(а):
greennight сказал(а):
..MinDiuSe.. сказал(а):
katoNe сказал(а):
Flame off (c) katoNe.
/facepalm
Just ignore that faggot. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх