Aragami Recruting (1 Viewer)

Insa1

Реакции
Баллы
Jacky сказал(а):
..MinDiuSe.. сказал(а):
he said that you came to help when they were zerging :) when i as playing radar showed enemies more than there were us (giran cs with 4buss and meow) but you came to help because thesun were scuba-diving in somebodies ... so i think this situation can be the same :) 
Read topic name again retard, thesun is other clan than aragami who were defending in 1 party against TZ+Avatars+Ruskies ally zerg.
USSR (russkies ally zerg) where with thesun on those giran siege, and helped against meow+4b too

Lale

Реакции
Баллы
Jacky сказал(а):
..MinDiuSe.. сказал(а):
he said that you came to help when they were zerging :) when i as playing radar showed enemies more than there were us (giran cs with 4buss and meow) but you came to help because thesun were scuba-diving in somebodies ... so i think this situation can be the same :) 
Read topic name again retard, thesun is other clan than aragami who were defending in 1 party against TZ+Avatars+Ruskies ally zerg.
They had 2 parties not 1 party, for a confirm read this idiot 1 st post about clan description so stfu retard. As for russian zerg lololol i dunno where you saw USSR at Giran, was Lionna and clan in which he was, 1 random clan,avatars and teamzone. And we were not the 1st who took it we overtaken it and we had the castle till you showed up with your 3 parties+2 parties of Aragami+1 pt Lionna clan and ye we had chances, just stfu your whole idea was to show up and show off how you can decide who will have castle who wont, grats for doing same thing on Gludio.

Jacky1

Реакции
Баллы
Cry me a river splichQQ, go spam 5x forums, somebody might believe ur lies there mb?

MinDexxx69xLUWuALL

Реакции
Баллы
Jacky сказал(а):
..MinDiuSe.. сказал(а):
maybe you read what i wrote retard ... First look at the mirror then call people retards . i written that it COULD BE THE SAME SITUATION AS IT WAS.. now gtfo this forum pls . tz + avatars + russkias in ally? or meybe it was tz vs ruskies vs avatars

Jacky1

Реакции
Баллы
..MinDiuSe.. сказал(а):
Jacky сказал(а):
..MinDiuSe.. сказал(а):
maybe you read what i wrote retard ... First look at the mirror then call people retards . i written that it COULD BE THE SAME SITUATION AS IT WAS.. now gtfo this forum pls . tz + avatars + russkias in ally? or meybe it was tz vs ruskies vs avatars
or mb u are clueless as usual, gratz kid.

Lale

Реакции
Баллы
RAWRARWARARAWR EMORAGE?You gtfo retard, you are clan that is trying to give false hope to x30 server, 1 st time did something you did on some server and now hard to leave the server and admit is dead. 50% of your clan is ass lickers and people that joined to try to get Epic jewlery, and worst thing is that there is at least few people that were those who were reporting you and you still mentioning Tz as bot reporters. Open your clan list and read the nicks and ask yourself was there any mysterious leaving of clan from few members. Now since you are so pro clan and could own anywhere and anyone join this x5, other wise stfu, comprende homoretardinho?

O 1 more thing, you keep saying to people "you can do epic raids but you don't fight for them", and then when they show up for frintezza then you are calling them cowards for not waring back when you know yourself that there is no chances for them to get epics if they would do that. And since you are so strong why just didn't pk everyone there?

KewlPwnz

Реакции
Баллы
x5 or no ballz :X

pred5

Реакции
Баллы
30x is faaaar from being dead.. tz is dead, thats right, but not the server

MinDexxx69xLUWuALL

Реакции
Баллы
Jacky сказал(а):
SITUATION AS IT WAS.. now gtfo this forum pls . tz + avatars + russkias in ally? or meybe it was tz vs ruskies vs avatars
or mb u are clueless as usual, gratz kid.[/quote]
you're the clueless 20 yers 190 cm talk kid :)

MinDexxx69xLUWuALL

Реакции
Баллы
btw why are we posting in someones recrutation tread? tz find another place to start qq topics ]:(

gfnob

Реакции
Баллы
tz сказал(а):
RAWRARWARARAWR EMORAGE?You gtfo retard, you are clan that is trying to give false hope to x30 server, 1 st time did something you did on some server and now hard to leave the server and admit is dead. 50% of your clan is ass lickers and people that joined to try to get Epic jewlery, and worst thing is that there is at least few people that were those who were reporting you and you still mentioning Tz as bot reporters. Open your clan list and read the nicks and ask yourself was there any mysterious leaving of clan from few members. Now since you are so pro clan and could own anywhere and anyone join this x5, other wise stfu, comprende homoretardinho?
O 1 more thing, you keep saying to people "you can do epic raids but you don't fight for them", and then when they show up for frintezza then you are calling them cowards for not waring back when you know yourself that there is no chances for them to get epics if they would do that. And since you are so strong why just didn't pk everyone there?
Stop em tears already Bubbleh reported some ppl and now he is with ETC this is a fucking game, and at least those ass lickers are able to play and do something ig beside the TZ retards random recruit, but well guess u need em so u can sell all ur aq+bog for ur pimp lvl 80 pk

bdish

Реакции
Баллы
6) u need to know bugs/exploits!

Lale

Реакции
Баллы
Pel8 сказал(а):
Stop em tears already Bubbleh reported some ppl and now he is with ETC this is a fucking game, and at least those ass lickers are able to play and do something ig beside the TZ retards random recruit, but well guess u need em so u can sell all ur aq+bog for ur pimp lvl 80 pk
You got no clue about AQ rings, and you got no clue what lvl i am. As for random recruits, you are the one that is recruiting randoms and you are even aware of some people being ass lickers but you know you need them, so don't twist words.

OP
OP
S

Shkalik69

Реакции
Баллы
the threat is "Aragami Recruting"
not "TW/Sieges 10.01.2010". weo weo people.
ps pm me for gvg "aragamishkalik
pss up

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх