We are looking for const partyes.

What we want:
1)3+ s set on your group.
2)all dd 150+ atr.
3)all nobless.
4)daily online. 4+ hours.
5)Ventrilo.

What we can give u:
1)HB quest (life force/contained life force)
2)Skill Enchant.(Giant's Codex)

U should be ready to:
1)2side war with all clans.
2)Daily pvp/pve on hb.
3)To Criticism

If u want to join pm me on forum or in game "AragamiShkalik
or icq 375-377-959

ps sry for my english :D

Bubbleh

Реакции
Баллы
hope you get moar ppl :]

OP
OP
S

Shkalik69

Реакции
Баллы
ty [3
pray:]

Jacky1

Реакции
Баллы
Jacky approves this clan :-*
They are the ones who know what to do on PvPs and they have also pretty good performance in other things they do.

zook1

Реакции
Баллы
pm lati's party thats a really strong group to have you should try n get them

kaze1

Реакции
Баллы
Good morning zook, ur on their page.

Deathwish1

Реакции
Баллы
Aragami better then harakiri

Lale

Реакции
Баллы
You forgot to add that you are sucking up to ETC for a castle other wise you would get pwned as you did on yesterdays Giran siege.

0 Respect to your clan

Jacky1

Реакции
Баллы
tz сказал(а):
You forgot to add that you are sucking up to ETC for a castle other wise you would get pwned as you did on yesterdays Giran siege.
0 Respect to your clan
Shut up u zergling dumbfuck, I went to help them when I saw how u are zerging them like 9 : 1.

Lucifer

Реакции
Баллы
tz сказал(а):
0 Respect to your clan
Why u so angry? Mb coz we dont help you with gludio?  ;D
Jacky, +1.

gfnob

Реакции
Баллы
tz сказал(а):
0 Respect to your clan
lol u mad .d

Lale

Реакции
Баллы
No1 from us asked help from you or ever will ask, as for our numbers we had 1 pt more then they did and we had the castle without problems, till you show up with 3 parties showing off with your gear. We are not clan that would ask anything from ETC for multiply reason, you just keep finding excuses not to join x5 cose you know that you would never be able to do what you did here. I know more about ETC then you know about Tz so i can state couple of things that even most of your members don't know and the very reason why are you still playing.

Jacky1

Реакции
Баллы
tz сказал(а):
No1 from us asked help from you or ever will ask, as for our numbers we had 1 pt more then they did and we had the castle without problems, till you show up with 3 parties showing off with your gear. We are not clan that would ask anything from ETC for multiply reason, you just keep finding excuses not to join x5 cose you know that you would never be able to do what you did here. I know more about ETC then you know about Tz so i can state couple of things that even most of your members don't know and the very reason why are you still playing.
Pls tell us we are all waiting for your wise words.

gfnob

Реакции
Баллы
tz сказал(а):
There is no reason why ETC should move to x5, x30 will be interesting soon or later
I know enough about TZ the clan that never tried to kill anthy/vala/tiat, maybe killed some baium and many AQ, now u gonna come with the bullshit of ETC bot blablablabla, and again if u can`t kill the epics where you need 5pt and u cant fight for get your stuff you are pretty bad.

MinDexxx69xLUWuALL

Реакции
Баллы
ETC how many 2 sided wars do you have? and in this situation about castles i more believe in tz words because i know that jacky feels like a good and can give away castles :)

Corkscreewe

Реакции
Баллы
..MinDiuSe.. сказал(а):
ETC how many 2 sided wars do you have? and in this situation about castles i more believe in tz words because i know that jacky feels like a good and can give away castles  :)
I don't think I got your post. What are the "tz words" exactly? I mean, besides "BOT BOT BLA BLA GEAR ETC BLA". Not to mention Jacky can give away castles :D

MinDexxx69xLUWuALL

Реакции
Баллы
Corkscreewe сказал(а):
..MinDiuSe.. сказал(а):
ETC how many 2 sided wars do you have? and in this situation about castles i more believe in tz words because i know that jacky feels like a good and can give away castles  :)
I don't think I got your post. What are the "tz words" exactly? I mean, besides "BOT BOT BLA BLA GEAR ETC BLA". Not to mention Jacky can give away castles :D
he said that you came to help when they were zerging :) when i as playing radar showed enemies more than there were us (giran cs with 4buss and meow) but you came to help because thesun were scuba-diving in somebodies ... so i think this situation can be the same :) 

Jacky1

Реакции
Баллы
..MinDiuSe.. сказал(а):
he said that you came to help when they were zerging :) when i as playing radar showed enemies more than there were us (giran cs with 4buss and meow) but you came to help because thesun were scuba-diving in somebodies ... so i think this situation can be the same :) 
Read topic name again retard, thesun is other clan than aragami who were defending in 1 party against TZ+Avatars+Ruskies ally zerg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх