Реакции
Баллы

aYotech

Реакции
Баллы
Efre сказал(а):
ssj3 сказал(а):
so looking forward for ayotech cryes on 5x server when it starts
how much you think he will pay on start to be on top? i heard it was around $500 on x30 and everyone knows how it ends :-(
You kids just tend to make alot of sense on your posts, really, lol.
ssj, like sexico said, make sure you don't go under a ninja nickname, so we can pm you and laugh.

bdish

Реакции
Баллы
time will show who's gonna laugh imo.

Crysillion

Реакции
Баллы
Didn't Corkscreewe and Jacky and all those clowns argue against me and say that a 2nd side was coming, confirmed over and over?

STILL WAITING, GUYS.

OH WAIT.

You quit. I guess we can all safely pull an ETC (R.I.P) now and say you guys emo quit because you were getting stomped, you ran away with your tail between your legs!

See how stupid it is now? I wouldn't be surprised if it goes way over your head.

M0toko

Реакции
Баллы
Crysillion сказал(а):
Didn't Corkscreewe and Jacky and all those clowns argue against me and say that a 2nd side was coming, confirmed over and over?
STILL WAITING, GUYS.

OH WAIT.
You quit. I guess we can all safely pull an ETC (R.I.P) now and say you guys emo quit because you were getting stomped, you ran away with your tail between your legs!
See how stupid it is now? I wouldn't be surprised if it goes way over your head.
I guess ppl are not interested in things that happen in your head...(or maybe with your head?)

aYotech

Реакции
Баллы
nkRwz сказал(а):
Btw you keep trying to bash on me but unlike the rest of etc I don't know who the fuck you are, so every comment you make is completely harmless , just to let you know so you stop posting after me

Alkaz

Реакции
Баллы
its boring and predicable :-\

kaze1

Реакции
Баллы

M0toko

Реакции
Баллы
We made like 40+ ppl log today for TW. Guess what, except few groups of NF and 1 Aragami group, no one came. We are getting so much destroyed that all 9 wards are still in castle. I bet if we won't log for Rune smart guys like SplichQQ, will say that we got rolled.

bdish

Реакции
Баллы
aYotech сказал(а):
nkRwz сказал(а):
Btw you keep trying to bash on me but unlike the rest of etc I don't know who the fuck you are, so every comment you make is completely harmless , just to let you know so you stop posting after me
only thing i know about you - you are from absolute and you are terribad forum warrior.

Crysillion

Реакции
Баллы
Man, I sure love how ETC raged off that 30x, guys. Whoever it was that did it must've kicked their ass pretty hard and now they're all butthurt and running away and shit, blah blah blah.

M0toko

Реакции
Баллы
It's simple. We got rolled by 2nd that never existed/got destroyed before it was made.

darkflame

Реакции
Баллы
nkRwz сказал(а):
only thing i know about you - you are from absolute and you are terribad forum warrior.
whole Absolute are Forum warrior nothing new since Celes. People like Nenia trolling the Forum all day and no1 even know them ingame. ;p

Owen1

Реакции
Баллы
If you'd hung around for celes a bit longer you would have experienced the joys of my karmian geared untagged bishop shitbuffing like a god.

SplichO

Реакции
Баллы
http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/8748/adensiegebubble.jpg
Is still fun on x30, or not.

bdish

Реакции
Баллы
Ur party so strong!
mb 9v9?

SplichO

Реакции
Баллы
you would end up like this
miouslolclan.jpg

so plox.

darkflame

Реакции
Баллы
SplichO сказал(а):
you would end up like this
miouslolclan.jpg

so plox.
Gratz your Nuker did ninja a bubble inside of the throne room, but USSR still raped you later. Teamzone pro Clan with Siege Golems and destroying castle walls for 1 hour instead of pvping. Why you didn't screen Dion Siege? Oh wait Splicho was again summoning Siege Golems for 1,5 Hours and getting stomped in less than 30 sec. lawl
SplichO сказал(а):
adensiegebubble.jpg

Is still fun on x30, or not.
Nice to see Lozas ebayed char in Teamzone. x_X

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх