2nd pvp side (1 Viewer)

ve3k

Реакции
Баллы
If any1 is willing to make opposition for us, we are ready to help you.
Im willing to share info about tactics on epics, we can discuss support on sieges, hero distribution and more ...

P.S.: If ur clan has 20 active ppl, dont even bother to contact me. Potentional enemies have to have at least 7 working parties on events.

gfnob

Реакции
Баллы
wtt tezza for 2 side war :D

Malicious

Реакции
Баллы
Someone bored like a hell lol... Cut your clan half and make from it another side, or just RP.. Becouse its imposible to unite thoose clans not one already tryed, they have some fucking principes like kids.

OP
OP
ve3k

ve3k

Реакции
Баллы
we can not didive clan into 2, cos after that we wont be able to gather enough ppl to kill epics :(

Arris1

Реакции
Баллы
ve3k сказал(а):
we can not didive clan into 2, cos after that we wont be able to gather enough ppl to kill epics :(
As for now, clan with 7 pt for events except ETC... doesn't exist here.

Lionna

Реакции
Баллы
Satyr сказал(а):
Someone bored like a hell lol... Cut your clan half and make from it another side, or just RP.. Becouse its imposible to unite thoose clans not one already tryed, they have some fucking principes like kids.
What is the point to cut ETC in 2 different clans? Then every clan got like 2,5 Partys and no1 would be able to farm epics, except Ant Queen. Just the fact most of us played for a long time together on previous servers and im sure it wouldn't work.

Labas

Реакции
Баллы
I dont understand you ve3k, you are asking for a competition,but you are holding hands with uniques meow and scream. But i already posted about this in decembers hero list topic. Waiting for an explanation why the fak you aint in war with them,whois probably the best opposite force atm.

M

MinDiuSe

Labas сказал(а):
I dont understand you ve3k, you are asking for a competition,but you are holding hands with uniques meow and scream. But i already posted about this in decembers hero list topic. Waiting for an explanation why the fak you aint in war with them,whois probably the best opposite force atm.
etc has given war to both of those clans  :'(

Lionna

Реакции
Баллы
Labas сказал(а):
Then why we pk meow + uniques everyday in Hellbound?

Insa1

Реакции
Баллы
Lionna сказал(а):
Labas сказал(а):
Then why we pk meow + uniques everyday in Hellbound?
I don't know why you pk them, but last sieges was very nice. First on giran siege - uniting with 4 bussines, Second on gdd siege - unite with meow and uniques, It is a very good way to do second side

Lionna

Реакции
Баллы
Insa сказал(а):
I don't know why you pk them, but last sieges was very nice. First on giran siege - uniting with 4 bussines, Second on gdd siege - unite with meow and uniques, It is a very good way to do second side
Read the other threads and you know why we stripped off NF of all castles.

Insa1

Реакции
Баллы
Lionna сказал(а):
Insa сказал(а):
Read the other threads and you know why we stripped off NF of all castles.
I undestand why, and i said you it is "good way"  for rising 2nd side.

Bizu

Реакции
Баллы
Doesn't 4business qualify for this?

Corkscreewe

Реакции
Баллы
Bizu сказал(а):
4bussiness already have another castle from sieges two weeks ago, Sherlock. I don't why ppl who know the least post the most. If you know shit about what's going on, cut the crap? That would definitely help. And disband NF already

Jacky1

Реакции
Баллы
Corkscreewe сказал(а):
Bizu сказал(а):
4bussiness already have another castle from sieges two weeks ago, Sherlock. I don't why ppl who know the least post the most. If you know shit about what's going on, cut the crap? That would definitely help. And disband NF already
Isnt Bizu from 4bussiness, Mr. Smart_O_Cock?

lindamay

Реакции
Баллы

aYotech

Реакции
Баллы
post seems like truth, no sarcasm to make you look better or anything.

but to be honest, i doubt anyone will accept that kind of help from you. It's just not right, asking your enemy competetion advices on how to kill epics, or asking you to lend me a few heroes.

looking at december hero list you got another flawless month going for you. i feel where your coming from, but thats just my opinion on the subject

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх